Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Bait (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:03 pm

“ I hope that this is enough.”

"Nearly there Ma'am," Police Chief Broady murmured, trying to calm Tessa as the conversation in Massachusetts continued.

'Why do you even want the will if it isn't changed?" Jackson threw back, affecting his best "trying to get out of it" tone. Damien would only see a man out to save his own skin, a kindred spirit.

"BECAUSE IT'S ALL MINE!" Damien screamed, losing his calm finally, the sound ringing off the mountains. "Everything is mine, The company, the network, the houses, the gold, its all mine! And no one is getting a share for simply being a lousy fuck and producing a whiny brat. Pops is at death's door and no bitch and bitchlett is getting my money, it's mine and I will do everything I need to for it to stay mine."

Back in LA, Chief Broady spoke up. "That's it, that's all we need." And in Massachusetts, the next instant, two dozen tactical personnel apperated simultaneously, surrounding Jackson and Damien. True to form, Damien tried to apperate away but the ring of anti apperition charms cast by the team left him splinching himself, a large chunk of his shoulder missing.

"Senator Blake, we're coming n," Jim spoke over the headset, the feed transmitting directly into his ears. Before Damien had time to understand what was going on, three men in combat suits were holding him down. And everyone from LA portkeyed over.

Soon, Tessa stood face to face with the man who had once been her loving husband, who was now turning pale from the blood loss of the splinch.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Tessa listened as she was told that it was almost what they needed. All she wish they do to make it hurry up. As she couldn’t believe what he said about her. But worse what he said about Dominique. That was why he wanted the will, so they would get nothing. And Tessa couldn’t believe that he would say that about his own father. At least Tessa was taught respect and had so much class. She loved her in laws as they were part of her family. Oh how she wished her was dead. Tessa would feel sorry but after what he said about Dominique`. It was game over.

She then listened as they said now they had enough. And they went in for the Damien and Jackson. She knew that he would be going away for a very long time. Soon Tessa was face to face with Damien. So many words she wanted to say. “ How in the fuck could you say that about Dominique?” As she was Damien flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:26 pm

the shock combined with the blood loss resulted in plain confusion across Damien's features. In the time ti took for everyone to get to the scene of the arrest, Jackson had already moved back, giving Tessa time to face her demons but hovering behind her in case she needed support.

“ How in the fuck could you say that about Dominique?”

"How did you... you weren't supposed to know..." It was painful for Damien to stand and speak, no one was in a hurry to help him stem the blood from his field apparition wound. Non of these men had taken a liking to what he intended to put his own wife and daughter through.

"This is a mistake..." he managed weakly, his rage of a few minutes early completely gone now that panic was starting to set in. "I was set up, baby. I'm being framed." His eyes looked imploringly at Tessa, willing her to forgive him.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:34 pm

Tessa could see that Damien was trying to back his way out of this. “ So are saying that this was all a mistake and you are being set up?” She was going to take her sweet time with this one. “ So I guess saying that I wasn’t good in bed or well stupid. That was just someone else saying it.” She then was ready to let him have it. “ You are saying that it was just a mistake that you went behind my back and had a mistress. You left me for some blonde bimbo! And I can’t believe what you were asking Jackson to do with Dominique!”

Damien really thought that he was going to sweet talk his way out of this. He was in for another story. “ I can’t believe that you threw away a perfectly good marriage for what Damien?” Tessa had every right to be mad at Damien. “ You were trying to ruin my good name. You were the one to leave me and it wasn’t the other way around.” Tessa knew that she was finally getting her revenge. “ You was going to write me out of your father will? I didn’t think you were that stupid Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Tessa was really letting him have it, and Jackson almost wanted to cheer her on. He had never seen his friend this angry and honestly..., it was kind of sexy. The politician banished the inappropriate thought the moment it struck, going back to watching Tessa let Damien have it for all he had done these last few months.

the man did try to weasel his way out but Tessa was having non of it, and after she was done with his grovelling, the police stepped forwards to read him his rights. At this moment, Jackson too moved closer to Tessa, silently putting an arm around her waist as they watched Damien cuffed and led away.

"You won't have to worry about him anytime soon, Ma'am," the chief informed them. "We have enough to put him away for at least twenty years, more if your father in law presses charges."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Tessa was laying everything that she had into him. He wasn’t going to get off that easy. This was only the tip of the iceburg. Tessa was so angry and hurt right now. She knew that Damien would gets his soon. She didn’t noticed that Jackson came over and put his arm around her waist. This was a feeling that she missed when it was her husband doing it. But then again her husband cheated on her. She grinned when she watched as they where handcuffing Damien. “ Bet you didn’t like that as much as you did in the bedroom.” Oh how she was trying to get a rise out of him. It was so much fun to watch.

She then listened as they said that they had enough. And she wouldn’t have to worry about him for a long time. “ I hope the hell he rots in there.” Tessa was showing no mercy. But she couldn’t believe that it was finally over.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 12:07 am

From the gist Jackson had, old Man Greene would not take kindly to this confession. thanks to Tessa's phone call earlier, all of this would be transmitted to his own private lodgings where he could see the arrest of his son live, along with what Damien had been planning to do with the will.

They had everything now. Damien would be in jail, he would never get even provisionary custody of his daughter, and he would not see a cent more of the Greene fortune.

MizMagikMoniez would wake up the next morning to find her Mr. Cash gone, and would only receive news of his arrest from the morning news or the paper, whichever caught her attention first. She would then proceed to weep to her internet fanbase of one Vickson Ivandrienne, before picking herself up, dusting herself off and finding a wallet to replace Damien's with.

And Jackson, he would take Tessa home and put her to bed. "Come on T, time to go home," he murmured softly into her ear, still holding her close in the chilly night. A truly awful chapter of her life was now over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bait (Tessa)   The Bait (Tessa) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bait (Tessa)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3