Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A way of saying thank you (Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 1:16 pm

Tessa loved the feeling she had with Jackson was holding her. Which she knew that she shouldn’t as he was engaged to another. But neither one of them was pulling back. Which Tessa kept telling herself that he was engaged. But it had been a long time she a man has held her like this. And she wanted to save everything minute. Because she had no idea when it would happen again.

Jackson then pulled her closer to him. But she wasn’t shoving him away. Tessa knew that she was enjoying it. And she knew that she should really push him away. But she knew that would be so hard. As she didn’t know what being held by a man felt. As Damien decided to push her aside and get what he called an upgrade.

But what she wasn’t expecting was for Jackson to kiss her. Which she returned the favor but after she did she pushed him away. Because she couldn’t believed what she had just did. Jackson was engaged and was to marry Sasha. And here she was no better than Damien. Tessa covered her face as she was in shock at what she had done. “I am so sorry.” She knew that Jackson had kissed her first. But she could have pushed him away but didn’t. Instead she returned the kiss. Now Tessa had no idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 2:58 pm

By some miracle, Jackson felt the witch lean into the kiss, he even began to feel her reciprocate before a gentle hand rose up to stop him. The politician halted his actions immediately, moving a step away to grant Tessa her personal space. He waited quietly as she sank into the sofa, her head in ehr hands.

“I am so sorry.”

"Aw, come on T," he interrupted, waving ehr apology away with a hand gesture. "You know it's not your fault. It's mine mroe than anything..." The wizard hung his head, only slightly ashamed for what had happened. Because he may have been out of line in kissing her, but it sure as hell felt like the right thing to do.

"I just... you said you understood how important this was to my work... No one even understands my work at home. No one even cares enough to try." the last part came out bitterly, eluding to the fact that Sasha couldn't care less about something that was clearly important to him.

"I got carried away, we can forget about it if that's what you really want." It wasn't what he wanted but he had little choice other than to accept the witch's decision.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Tessa knew that the kiss felt so right but also so wrong. She knew it was the right thing to do was push Jackson away. But she went and sank into the soft. As she couldn’t believe what she had almost done. And she would have been no better than her ex husband. Tessa knew that both of them were at fault. But there was a side of her that wished she knew what happened if she didn’t stop him.

“ Jackson it really is my fault too.” She then sighed as she looked at Jackson. “ It is my fault because I actually wanted it too. But I know you are an engaged to Sasha. I could never hurt her like Damien hurt me.” Tessa then listened as Jackson said that nobody at his home understands how important his work is. “ I am sure that Sasha cares about your work. I know she must be busy with university.” Tessa didn’t think that he was actually having problems in his home.

Jackson then said that they could forget that this even happened. If she really wanted to but she wasn’t sure if she wanted that. “ Jackson I really don’t know what I want anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 pm

"It's not just about my work," Jackson admitted miserably, though he would be the first to confess that a big part of it was related to how someone who claimed to love him couldn't give two shits about something that was clearly important to him. People around him cared about his job by the simple virtue of him caring about it. Victoria had started caring more about his work than he did most days and she wasn't engaged to be married to him for fuck's sake.

"Sasha and I have had trust issues for a long time now," he continued, sitting on the sofa beside her but making sure not to crowd her. The last thing he wanted to appear was aggressive or insistent. Jackson Blake understood very well what "no" meant and looked like. "When we started dating... she deliberately lied to me, T. She said she was nineteen... she was only fifteen. Do you understand the kind of danger she put me in, the kind people go to jail for?"

He had never admitted this to anyone other than his legal counsel, the hurt, the betrayal, the choking disgust he felt every time he thought about it. Tessa might understand though because she had been lied to as well. Damien had lied to her and Sasha had lied to him.

And now here they were.

"I hate myself when I'm around her... I try to distract myself with work, and exercise, and sometimes I stay too late at the office hoping she'll be asleep when I get home. Because I can't deal with it anymore."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Tessa then listened as Jackson said that it wasn’t about work. But it seemed like he was having problems with Sasha. That was something that she knew a lot about. As she had problems with Damien. “I am so sorry to hear this Jackson.” Tessa right now was just so confused. With everything that this had happened. She then listened as Jackson said that they had trust issues. “I know all about this Jackson. I know what it is like to be lied to.” Tessa knew that Jackson could have ended up in boiling water and been made to register as a sex offender.

Tessa hated how Jackson was feeling and what he was going through. “I am so sorry Jackson.” She hated to hear when this happens to couples. All she could do was just say that she was sorry. That is when Tessa leaned over and hugged Jackson. Just to show him how much he meant to her.

“Jackson I will always be here for you.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Jackson was fully expecting to be shown the door shortly, and the generous gift of the apartment rescinded from him. But he would rather leave here an honest man than stay on a liar. And the truth was that he just couldn't pretend there wasn't this electricity between him and Tessa anymore. It had been there when he was in LA but he had kept his distance. And now... now it was going to be even harder to stay away from her knowing she was on the same page.

So when he felt her soft body move closer to his, her slender arms wrapping around him in a hug, the man let out a muffled cry. It didn't take him too long to fold the witch into him, his tall frame nearly drowning her smaller stature as he buried his head in her perfumed hair.

“Jackson I will always be here for you.”

"Then make me forget about everything please," he pleaded into her soft, warm skin, his words forming small sensations on her flesh. "Even if just for a little while. I want to forget everything, except you..."

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 5:39 pm

There was something between her and Jackson. And they both knew that there was chemistry between them. And it seemed like there were problems between Jackson and Sasha. She wasn’t going to go anywhere. As she knew that Jackson had helped her through her problem. But it seemed like he was growing far apart from Sasha. This is what was making this moment feel so right. As she thought that she would never feel this way again. But here she was proven wrong as it was Jackson who was making her feel loved again.

She felt that this was right as she was hugging Jackson. It was like two pieces of the puzzle fitting. Tessa wasn’t going to let him go. As she would always be there for him. Right now she was forgetting how he was still engaged. Right now all she was worried about was their feelings. And it seemed like neither one wanted to lie.

Tessa then listened as Jackson said that he wanted to forget about everything expect her. She then smiled as she knew that she could do that. That is when she went in for another kiss but there was passion behind it. After the kiss was over she just was letting Jackson holding her. Hoping that this would never end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way of saying thank you (Jackson)   A way of saying thank you (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A way of saying thank you (Jackson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2