Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Empty
PostSubject: New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)   New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:13 am

Date: 1 September 2025

Dominique!

Happy New School Year to you!

Isn't it exciting, you're going to be heading in to your third year at Hogwarts! I can't believe it, you're growing up so, so fast! I know you'll already be at Hogwarts by the time you receive this, so how was the Feast? I bet it was delicious, the House Elves are truly a work of magic when it comes to the Feast, I used to enjoy those so, so much!

Do you think Gryffindor might win the House Cup this year? I think with a Student of the Year like yourself they definitely have a big, big chance of winning the cup! And, of course, the Quidditch Cup is on again this year! Your Uncle Jackson asked me to check if you have tried out for the team yet? We both knew you were thinking about going for it last year, but you never said you got a place? I hope you do try out -- if that's what you want -- I know you're going to have an amazing shot at it!

I'm super sorry that I couldn't make your birthday -- though I heard you had the most amazing time in New York going to all the shows! I must make it across there to see some shows at some point, but your Uncle keeps me working so hard that I don't have time for holidays!

In lieu of an apology for not coming down to see you, I've made you the best Welcome Back to School basket ever! You should be able to get through the mountain of sweets and chocolates in the next month, I hope, and then I have sent for you some new Quidditch gloves for the upcoming season. I think they should be the right size, but if they're not big enough, or too big, send them back and I'll get you a pair that do fit!

Also, I thought you would like to see the latest news article in the Wisconsin Journal -- your Uncle and Sasha are going to be getting married next summer! Isn't that exciting? I am so very excited to see your Uncle Jackson get married, he's so very happy with Sasha that it's beautiful to see it every day. And, I bet I know who's going to make the most beautiful of bridesmaids on that day!!

Let me know all about your first week at Hogwarts, I'm looking forward to hearing from you once more.

Lots of love,

Victoria

xxxx

P.S. if you don't like any of the sweets or chocolate that I've sent over, Mimosa has a basket too, so you two can trade any of the sweets you don't like. Or give them out to your friends! Sharing is caring, after all!

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)   New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Date: 4 September 2025

Victoria!

I am so excited as this year I can finally go to Hogsmeade. I can’t wait to see what my third year holds for me. The feast was really good and I got to catch up with Mercy and Mimosa. And yes I plan on trying out for the quidditch team this year. This time I am not going to get nervous and back out. I am actually looking forward to it. As this is the first time I am using my broom. Well I mean beside working on flying lessons. I just want to be a really good player. And you really should tell my uncle not to work you so hard.

Maybe next time you can come to the Greene Mansion? And I can show you my pictures that I took in New York. And thank you for the quidditch gloves as I am sure that I will need them. Also thank you for the welcome back to school basket. I am hoping the sweets and chocolate last me. All I need to do is to make sure not to eat them all at once. I don’t want to give myself cavities. And yes I did see it in the Wisconsin Journal. Next year seems like it is a long time away. But I am sure that it is going to fly by. And I promise to write to you as much as I can. So you will now what is happening at school. As being a third year can be exciting. I know I have been going down to the greenhouse e to check on my flowers. I usually do it in the morning. I promise that I am eating breakfast.

Love,

Dominique

New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)   New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Date: 18 September 2025

Dominique!

Oh wow! I completely forgot that you could attend Hogsmeade this year! When I moved to Hogwarts in my fifth year, I thought everyone could go to Hogsmeade, for a time, but then I found out it was only third year and above. Gosh I can't believe you're already in your third year and get to go to the village now! I hope your mom remembered to sign your permission slip to go, because it is definitely a lot of fun heading in to the village when you can!

The Shrieking Shack isn't haunted, by the way, but if you head over to it, please do go careful! The house is very old and I wouldn't want you to get hurt in any way! Though, don't tell anyone I said you can go there, it's supposed to be forbidden!

Have you had your try out yet? Did you get on to the team?

And, don't worry about your Uncle Jackson, I like working so it's not really a complaint. I'm busy, and we're having lots of fun, so you shouldn't complain!

I will do my best to come to your home when you're next home with your Uncle Jackson. He needs a break from the politics, too! Though, we are getting away from the politics briefly to go to a wedding of one of our fellow politicians. You might know of Wyatt Jameson and his fiance Judith Bloomberg? I know they've been on a number of Fox shows before. Now all I have to do is find a dress suitable for such a wedding, wish me luck!

Let me know about your lessons, and how you're doing, as always!

Lots of love,

Victoria
xxxx

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
633 West Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1920
Milwaukee, WI 53203

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to jblake@blake.senate.gov

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)   New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Date: 20 September 2015

Yes I am so excited that I can go to Hogsmeade this year. And yes my mom did remember to sign the permission slip. There is so much that I don’t know what to even talk about. Honeydukes is one that I am over the moon about. Because I know that I can get me some chocolate. I am curious about The Shrieking Shack. Not sure if I want to go inside but maybe I can go investigate it sometime. I will be sure to write and tell you how it goes. Not sure my mom would like to hear that I would be in trouble.

I haven’t tried out for the team yet but I am. I am thinking of going out for keeper.

Also I hope that you can come a visit as I think you might need to take a break. I know working too much isn’t good for you. And it would be nice to see my uncle Jackson again. I think it would be nice to take a small break. I promise that I can have chocolate. I am really hoping that you can come.

Dominique

New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)   New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique) Empty

Back to top Go down

New School Year, New Letters! (Dominique)
Page 1 of 1