Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Kate Juvenca Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Kate Juvenca Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Kate Juvenca Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Kate Juvenca Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Kate Juvenca Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Kate Juvenca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kate Juvenca Empty
PostSubject: Kate Juvenca   Kate Juvenca EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:25 am

Kate Juvenca Kate_p10
General

Full Name: Kate Nicole Juvenca
Date of birth: August 23, 1988
Birthplace: London, England
Current home: London, England
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Sexual Alignment: Hetero Sexual
Wand type: Oak, 6 1/2 inches, Dragon Heartsring

Looks

Hair colour and style: Long, red hair
Eye colour: Blue-Green mix
Height: 5'6''
Dress sense: Robes when she is at work, and Muggle clothing when she has to enter the muggle world

Optional
Birthmarks: ~
Tattoos: A paw print on her ankle
Scars: ~
Piercings: ~

Personality

-Books
-Quiet
-Music

Dislikes:
-Heights
-Arrogance
-Pranksters

Strengths: Charms, Reading People, Observing

Weaknesses: Transfiguration, Talking, Arguing

Positive traits: Intelligent, Kind, UnderstandinRRg

Negative traits: Short Temper, Can be a Know-It-All, Arrogant at times

Background

When Kate was only seven years old, she had managed to make a book levitate off of the table she had just set it down on. She was angry at the author for writing such a terrible ending. Her parents were thrilled, as they were both magical and was waiting for her first sign of magic. She herself was excited to do things like her parents. Four years later she had received her Hogwarts letter and bought her wand and boarded the Hogwarts Express. She was then sorted into Ravenclaw house, like her mother, but her father however was a Gryffindor.

She received top marks in all of her classes, her favorite being Magical History. She then was the only one who actually continued with the class after O.W.L.s. (In which she received all O's.) Professor Binns had practically mentored her in the class and she became a historian as soon as she graduated. Becoming bored with the job and tourists, she left at age 20 to live with distant relatives in America. She returned at age 25, taking up small jobs here and there.

Family

Mother: Name: Decoris Jean Juvenca / Age: 68 / Living or Deceased: Deceased/ Blood type or Species: She was Half-blood
Father: Name: Nex Tate Juvenca / Age: 68 / Living or Deceased: Living / Blood type or Species: Muggleborn
Siblings: N/A

Optional
Spouse:N/A
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Partner: N/A
Children: N/A
Pets: Name: Corvus / Age: 2 years / Living or Deceased: Living / Blood type or Species: Barn Owl

Family Background

Nex and Decoris met in their Seventh year at Hogwarts by taking Herbology together. The two clicked, Witt and Bravery showing out in everything they did their last year. Soon after they graduated, they married and had Kate. It was a  bumpy road, but were pleased to see her accomplish her dreams. But when Kate was Twenty-Five, Her mother fell ill, and never recovered. Nex fell into a state of Depression, and she came back from America to help him, whilst searching for a new job.

Last edited by Kate Juvenca on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Kate Juvenca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Juvenca   Kate Juvenca EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Kate Juvenca Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kate Juvenca Empty
PostSubject: The Bringer of Bad News   Kate Juvenca EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 am

It was a warm summer day in London; the birds were chirping, the wind blowing, it was great. The woman sat with her back to the window that was open as she sat in her lumpy arm chair in the tiny apartment. An abandoned cup of coffee sat on the small table next to her cold and untouched. She was clutching an old tattered book that was fairly worn from overuse. There was a faded title on the old book, barely legible it read: Outlander. A large Barn Owl was headed toward the open window, the sound of its approach alerted the Woman. She gave a start in her seat but rose as the owl came into view as she stood up and had turned around to face the window. The sight of the owl sent a large grin to spread across her face.

"Corvus." She greeted the owl. It hooted and landed on her armchair, glad to be rid of its letter from the long flight. "Do you have my reply?" Corvus did have her reply. and it wasn't a good one. She detached the letter from his outstretched leg and unfolded it rapidly; it had been awhile since she had heard from her Father. There was several pieces of paper, and she smiled. He must have been doing better then. Finally focusing her attention to the first paper she realized at once not her father's handwriting, but her own. It was the letter she had sent him. She flipped through until she found a somewhat familiar hand. It was the healer she had left him with.

Her stomach gave an almighty lurch of uneasiness but her eyes flicked through the words daringly, hoping that this letter wasn't what she thought it was. The Healer must be lying her Father couldn't be dead. She read the note again and again. Dead, so sorry, accident, potion made incorrectly, new trainee, last words to you.... Her heart stopped beating for a second. Last words? She shifted the parchment and found the unfinished reply to her last letter.  She threw it to the floor. Kate was written beautifully across the top part of the letter. Her father had been doing better then. She didn't want to think that she was actually on her own. Sure she had enough money and she could easily get a job. It wasn't going to be hard. Brushing her fiery hair out of her face she bent to pick up the crumbled parchment. it read:

Kate,
I am doing fine. The healers are insisting I finish this reply so we can send you Corvus back. I think he is annoying other patients out of boredom. They think i might be able to join you again soon and i am very glad. Maybe we could go back to America and stay with our relatives there. It would be a new start for the both of us. Maybe there I can fully recover from the loss of your mother. I have just taken a potion. The trainee that has been assigned to me is very shy, i think your mother would have liked hi-

The letter ended there. So he had been writing to her when he died, talking of her mother. Kate let out a choked sob. Her eyes were clouded with tears and she couldn't bear the thought of her father not being there. They had buried him next to her mother according to the Healer. She gave another sob and collapsed into the armchair attempting to pull herself together. The light faded from the open window as the evening turned into night. She was alone in the world, but there was no time to waste on grief. She would make herself so busy that she wouldn't have to think about her Father being gone all because a stupid trainee brewed a potion wrong. She didn't move from the armchair until the next afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kate Juvenca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Juvenca   Kate Juvenca Empty

Back to top Go down

Kate Juvenca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Character Graves-
Jump to: