Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Empty
PostSubject: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:08 pm

Sumire had resolved herself to going to Hogsmeade the next weekend possible. Soon it was going to be Valentine’s Day and she knew that Felix would appreciate a chocolate. She was just a little lost about how to approach a gift to give him; should she go for something big and over the top or something small and just as lovable? She winced at the idea of giving him a great big heart shaped chocolate box. That was too much and they were alike in the way that neither appreciated showy and fancy signs of affection over genuine love. She felt her face flush as she continued getting dressed; they weren’t in love. That was silly, she shook the thoughts out of her head. As she pulled on a pretty summer dress that ended mid-thigh with a floral print on it and pulled on a light tan cardigan to match her light tan flats she felt her brows furrow.

Surely the other ‘friends’ (this had to be in the loosest sense as they had the barest thread to connect them) she had would like some chocolate. She considered Finley a friend... Maybe even Corey. Okay, she thought assuredly, I’ll get chocolate for them too! She smiled at that and pulled her hair into a high ponytail, letting her bangs cup her face before making her way to the other group going to Hogsmeade. She made small talk with one of the Gryffindor’s but eventually left their company in favor of going to Honeyduke’s.

Absentmindedly she was wandering the store trying to figure out what kinds of chocolate to get for each of her ‘friends’ before she ran straight into something - or someone.

Oh!” She exclaimed startled with wide eyes as she backed away, “I’m terribly sorry, I- I wasn’t paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Aiden was dreading the upcoming Valentines Day. He just knew that he would have tons of girls and some boys coming to him and declaring their love for him. He was not too happy about it. He would probably be hiding away in his room just to get rid of persistent girls trying to get him alone.

Though despite not really looking forward towards Valentine's day, Aiden thought that it would be nice if he brought some chocolates for his siblings and friends. Sure it was pretty uncommon but who cared anyway. He certainly didn't and he knew that his siblings didn't either.

Dressed in his usual black jeans and top with a pair of trainers and leather jacket, the brunette walked through Honeydukes, his head titled to the side as he wondered what type of sweets to get. For his younger sister he got some chocolate covered strawberries while for his older siblings he just grabbed a handful of chocolate frogs.

He let out a soft grunt when somoene suddenly bumped into him. He was about to snap at that person when he noticed it was a girl a few years younger then him.

"It's alright." Aiden smiled at her. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 am

Sumire found herself unused to awkward situations. In most cases she acted with grace and sophistication so when embarrassment came it was followed by pure and utter mortification and disgust with herself. The most embarrassing thing that had ever happened was mid-way through her third performance when she was seven she stuttered in her monologue for the London Academy of Music, Dance, and Arts (LAMDA). She ended up skipping an entire section and her stammered through the rest of her performance. She was so ashamed she didn’t want to talk to anyone for the rest of the day and ended up sitting outside on the balcony of her room curled into a ball beating herself up about it. The director that was watching over her audition was still rather impressed by her skill and barely docked her for those things; she was acting in a category above hers and she ended up with the highest marks. 

Still.

“I swear I - I didn’t mean it-” she stammered out as she glanced fearfully up at him, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm her shaky self and look a little composed, “I - I feel terrible, I hope I didn’t hurt you in anyway, is there anything I could do to fix this?

In truth, Sumire was throwing this out proportion but doing embarrassing things tended to shift her behavior. “I could pay for your purchases,” she added biting her lower lip as concern filled her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Aiden was used to awkward situations and conversations, especially between him and a girl. He remembered quite a few times were there was an awkward situation between himself and some nameless girl. At first it had been pretty horrifying but overtime he had learnt to see the amusement in these types of situations. However what he didn't expect was to find the girl trying to pay for his stuff or apologizing over something she didn't need to.

Letting out a sigh, the fifth year Slytherin Prefect gave the girl an amused look. "I know that you didn't mean it." He told her reassuringly. "There is no need for you to feel horrible, you didn't harm me or injure me in anyway." He had to wonder why some girls acted this way.

"Ah, there is no need for you to pay for me." He smiled at her softly. "You did nothing wrong. I'm Aiden." He said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Sumire bit her lower lip as her brows scrunched together in a sign of distress. Her acting teacher from third grade’s voiced drifted into her head then; when one of the other students in her class had a terrible panic attack from stage fright to calm her down. Breathe, deep solidifying breaths, inhale slowly and exhale slowly, the teacher had informed the other girl. Although Sumire was doing just fine she committed the words to memory. She took a deep breath and exhales slowly, closing her eyes before finding something soothing in his assurance. She gave a small smile.

I’m -,” she wanted to explain that she wasn’t used to not paying attention or daydreaming out in the open; she tended to have more sense than to just wander around without purpose. “I don’t normally walk around with no intention.” She hoped that was sufficient enough. She glanced around him to see several girls giggling and pointing at what she assumed was his rear end. She gave a small chuckle herself.

Then I’m glad to not have injured you otherwise I’d have some angry fangirls toting after me wouldn’t I?” She nodded slyly over to the girls over his shoulder, and clenched her basket of nothing - she still had to pick stuff out. Perhaps ...

Honestly I’d feel better if you’d let me pay,” she told him earnestly looking up at him hopefully,she extended her hand once he told her his name, “I’m Sumire,” she said smiling, “would you mind helping me? I’m picking chocolates for a few friends I have and they’re all boys; I’ve no clue what sorts of things boys would like for Valentine’s days.” She elaborated nervously, she just figured it was better to put all her cards on the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 pm

Aiden had never been good with girls when they were hyperivelating or nervous or when they were about to cry. Sure he could calm his younger sister down but she was his sister so it was natural. But a stranger or a classmate or a year mate he could not do anything about. He had never really learnt to comfort a girl or anything like that. When he noticed that Sumire had calmed herself down Aiden gave a breath of relief.

"You don't need to explain yourself to me." Aiden gave the other girl a small smile. On second thought, this girl reminded him of his little sister a little bit though a little older version of her. He noticed her look and he pretended to not hear the giggling girls.

"Fangirls? What fangirls?" He asked her dryly before smirking. "I think you should be worried about the fanboys." Of course the boys were more or less secretive but Aiden still could feel their appreciative glances on his rear end.

"You really don't need to pay for my stuff." Aiden reassured her. "I'd feel bad having a girl pay for my stuff." Really, a girl paying for a guy's stuff? What was the world coming to? "It's nice to meet you Sumire." He blinked his eyes before chuckling softly. "Believe me, if the guys are your true friends they would love whatever you picked them." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Sumire felt the slightest bit of embarrassment float through her at getting so ruffled. She was unfortunately a perfectionist, part of the reason she was in Hufflepuff because she was hardworker. She worked hard to stay on top of her studies (to a degree, school was second priority to family), her relationships with outside of school friends (she'd even made a few in school when their packages and letters got mixed up), and her theater career (she'd found a way to film a character roll of character she could play at Hogsmeade with a camera to send to her director's). She took each of those things very seriously and had no resolve to letting herself falter in any of those three aspects.

"Thank you for that then," she laughed nervously a bad habit as she tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear- another nervous habit. She wasn't used to not being a picture of elegance. She laughed at his dry tone and the smirk. Now compliments those she was more accostumed to receving. She was a oblivious to those sorts of things for the most part, however, but aware of them in other people.

"My 'fanboys' so you say are so small in number to your fangirls and - guys it seems," she flushed a bit saying this, but continued on as she looked behind and around the older male, "you've a mixed crowd of admirers it seems," she gave a smile to the blonde that was staring at Aiden's well for lack of a better word - bum. The blonde boy flushed and looked away then, turning around and stuttering something to his friends. She covered her lips to hide her giggle at the poor blonde boy's expense."

Now although Sumire was a feminist, she understood that not everyone could share her views, especially not people in the wizarding world.

"Then I won't," she said with a nod, "if I may, why're you here Aiden? Purchasing something for a girlfriend- or boyfriend?" She added that last part as an afterthought, but in all actuality he had so many 'admirers' she couldn't believe he was the settling type. "But still, are chocolates suffice enough for Valentine's day to a boy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Aiden gave a soft laugh as he listened to Sumire's words. Truthfully his 'fangirls' -as Sumire called them- were more or less fans of his older brother and tended to come to him to ask him about how his brother was and if he was single or not. It actually scared him a little bit though it just mostly amused him, especially since he knew perfectly well that the 'fangirls' scared his brother shitless and amused his older sister very much.

"I certainly do." He agreed to her assessment of him having a mixed crowd of admirers. "Though I'm more interested in the boys." He smirked and glanced over his shoulder at the blond guy and sent him a leer before turning back to Sumire.

"Not really." Aiden said with a soft laugh. "Just looking around for the moment really." He shrugged his shoulders and gave her a smile. "Of course they'll suffice Sumire." Aiden said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:06 pm

There was a good flow of conversation coming from Sumire and Aiden, at least as far as Sumire could tell. She rather liked the way they spoke to each other; the embarrassment was starting to fade from her system. She, Gods forbid, was becoming comfortable in Aiden’s presence. More than comfortable she was feeling at least a million times less tense. She was, and believe her she wasn’t trying to sound conceited in anyway by saying this, used to having people’s gaze on her. She was an actress for Merlin’s sake it was only plausible that she knew what it was like to be the center of attention. She’d been asked out before, and turned them down out of a huge discomfort since they were mostly just a fan of her acting. Then again she was also engaged.

She knew that Felix wasn’t very likely being entirely fidel, she could deal with that, he was so young after all it would only make sense that he wanted to be with others, but that wouldn’t stop her from faithful.

Oh,” she blinked in surprise at the admission but smiled nonetheless even as her cheeks flushed at the leer he sent the boy, “that’s fantastic. Have you had a boyfriend before if I may ask, mind coming this way with me so we can continue conversing? I just need to grab a box or two of chocolates,” she asked softly.

That’s good, leaves you up to adventure and whatnot,” and she grinned broadly when he used her name. “I’m glad to know that then, how have you liked Hogwarts so far? That is - if you go there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)   Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocolates & Conversations (Aiden)
Page 1 of 1