Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Family Reunion Party (Circe & James)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion Party (Circe & James)   Family Reunion Party (Circe & James) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:55 pm

The comment on being memorable made James smirk, giving an indifferent shrug of the shoulders in that moment. Even if that was true - which he wouldn't admit to - James was not going to give her the satisfaction of thinking it was. No, that would be much too easy for the witch to get one over on him, and that (quite simply) would not be allowed.

But, James knew he'd won only a moment later with the soft growl from Circe. Letting out a small chuckle at both the action and his words, James nodded. "Not one of your friends then, just not memorable." He compromised.

"I'm not one of your whores."

Again, James let out a chuckle at those words, shaking his head. "I don't believe I said you were." James replied, amusement clear on his face. "Unless this is your way of telling me I have to pay to be with you tonight?" James asked, cocking an eyebrow at her. He knew, of course, that she was not a whore, but he had enough spare cash to buy his way in to her bed if needed.

"Or, should I leave you to your own devices and go back to find someone else?" James asked, motioning to the hall of beautiful women that were on offer to him.
Back to top Go down

Family Reunion Party (Circe & James)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2