Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)   Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Adaline had been feeling under the weather for quite a few days now. She had been throwing up and feeling dizzy some days. It had only started the past week and at first she had thought it was just a regular spring cold but after she started throwing up she had been scared. It wasn't normal to keep throwing up everyday after breakfast was it?

Deciding that she had enough of hyperventilating on what was wrong, Adaline had marched down to the Hospital Wing to have herself checked out. She was quite sure that it was nothing more then a bug or some flu but then again one never knew really after all there had been quite a few colds and flu's going around so you never knew what you could catch.

Of course not one thought of her being pregnant came to mind. After all she remembered to use protection every time she had been with a guy. Then again she did not remember the few times she was drunk and forgetting to use protection when she slept with a guy.

Stepping into the Hospital Wing, Adaline called softly. "Madam D'elia?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)   Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:42 pm

With the little viruses that had been going around, Winter had been quite busy trying to keep up with who was sick and who had just recovered. Sighing, she pulled her blonde hair into a quick bun and walked out of her office to check on the students who were in terrible health. There was one student, her youngest, who had an on-and-off fever for what was going to be two days now, and Winter wanted him to get better so desperately. She had tried everything, from potions to herbs, but the boy was simply not getting better. If it continued, she might have to send him to St. Mungo's where he could easily get better treatment. She quietly peeked through the curtains of the boy's bed and found him sound asleep. Moving closer, she put a hand to the boy's forehead to find he was doing alright; no fever.

Smiling, she walked out and closed the curtains behind her. Better to let the boy sleep before administering another potion. Winter was only a few steps from her office when a voice caught her attention. A girl, she could tell. Turning around to look at the student, because it had to be student, Winter smiled at the girl. "Yes?" she said, her voice calm as usual, "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)   Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Adaline had not really been expecting the medi-witch to be in but when she heard the soft voice and saw the woman, the Ravenclaw breathed a sigh of relief. Well, at least she would have someone to check her over and tell her what was wrong. She just hoped it wasn't the flu.

"I've been feeling sick and dizzy lately." Adaline started explaining. "I'm not exactly sure why but sometimes I also have this urge to throw up and just lay in my bed all day. It's making me worry that I may have some flu or something." She blinked her eyes, not even realizing that most of what she said were practically symptoms of being pregnant with a child.

"I was wondering if you could see what I have just in case I need more then just a pepper up and some good nights sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)   Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling under the weather (Winter D'elia but also open for others)
Page 1 of 1