Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Empty
PostSubject: A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)   A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:43 pm

It had been a month since Jake's accident, and he had been putting off a letter to Naomi O'Hare the whole time. Not because he didn't want to write to the witch, but because he didn't know what to say to her. But, as Veronika had left for work, and he was left alone, Jake had decided to try again, because the Ravenclaw really deserved to know that he was okay and that he didn't hold anything against her.

Dear Naomi,

I am really sorry that I have left this letter so late, it is truly unacceptable on my behalf, and I hope you can forgive me for not being a better person. As you will no doubt know by now, I was in an accident whilst at work with the Ministry.

I cannot tell you as to what I was doing that day, and I'm sure you can understand why this is the case. However, I wanted to let you know that your vision was probably correct in this moment. I was attacked by a number of people and was left in hospital for three days whilst the Healers fixed me up.

It was bad, and I can only imagine seeing that must have been very traumatising for you. I'm sorry you had to see that, but believe me when I say I'm truly thankful for you telling me. I was on much higher alert than usual going in to my mission, and I think that you saved my life that day.

Please, if you need to talk to anyone, don't hesitate to contact myself, or speak to Professor Hollands, she'll be able to send messages to me.

Work hard, as I'm sure you will, and good luck with your end of year exams.

I'll see you in my classes next year,

Professor Newbury (Jake)

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)   A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Naomi was relieved to get Jake's letter. It was one thing to be told by the professors that Jake was healing and another thing to hear fro the man himself. She wouldn't really be satisfied until she saw him in person, but that wasn't likely to happen until next school year, zoo she contented herself with writing back as soon has she got the letter.

Dear Jake,

Thank you so much for your letter. I'd heard from Headmaster Jameson that you were going to recover, but it's still nice to hear from you. How are you getting on in your recovery?

I understand why you didn't write earlier. You were healing and there are plenty of other people you needed to talk to before me. Besides, I
had heard that you were doing well and that's all that matters.

What I saw was very shadowy, vague. I didn't see a lot of detail, but what I saw was enough to make me pan- worried. I'm just glad that the warning was worth something. I wish it could have helped more.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I feel confident in all my exams except Ancient Runes. But then, I was never going to do well on that exam.

Good luck in your recovery. I look forward to seeing you back next year!

Naomi
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)   A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Dear Naomi,

Sorry that you had to hear it from Professor Jameson, I'm sure he doesn't have much to go by due to the Ministry obviously not detailing everything, but at least he told you I was okay! My recovery has only just started because I had to rest a lot. Broken bones (even when magically healed) don't like to be put through too much too quickly. I went back to the gym for the first time a couple of days ago, and it was harder than I had thought, but I'm doing well, thank you.

I've had a number of people visiting, yes. Too many people worrying over nothing, truth be told. Okay, I shouldn't say that, but hopefully that made you smile for a moment.

It doesn't matter if it's blurry, these details are useful - please don't ever hide them, even if you're worried about what people might say. I won't let anyone hurt you for what you See, I promise.

But, until the new school year, stay safe, have some fun over the summer, and I will be back in September and we can talk then!

Jake.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)   A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Apology (Naomi & Jake)
Page 1 of 1