Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Perseus had not been one to swim, even though he knew how to swim, he mainly only liked it, because he had been one to like to see the lake. Then soon the Ravenclaw walked out with his Ravenclaw robe on, and he wanted to be able to read and look around since his fourth year was coming to an end.

Then soon Perseus looked around as he walked around the grounds, and down to the lake. The fifteen year old was just too bored, and he soon reached into satchel which had a book about World War Two since he heard that London got bombed which made him sad.

Since that was where he grew up, and he looked around, and he knew that other students here would not really care about the World Wars since they were not familiar with the muggle world, and despite being a pureblood he was still very familiar with it, and heard stories that his friend would tell him.

Then soon he looked and began reading his book which he would end up reading in two hours, since he read books quicker than most children.

Then soon he looked around, and he saw someone coming, and he immediately hid himself to not be seen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm

It was the weekend, and that meant it was the one day of the week that Alexander actually bothered to try and get out of bed. With a small yawn, and a quick stretch, the Slytherin moved towards the bathroom, getting changed in privacy whilst he tried to wake up.

Saturday was Alexander's work out day, and thus he had changed in to shorts and t-shirt before slipping on his trainers. He wasn't like most guys, who wanted to be muscular and look like circus people, no Alexander simply ran to stay slim.

Which was exactly what he was doing that morning as he took off on a run around the lake, looking after his body.

As he ran, Alexander let his mind wander. He'd seen Chara only the night before as they sat together to study. Alexander studied a lot less than his fiance, more interested in asking her questions as she tried to write essays. It was their time, together, alone and free of chaperons, and the more they spent time together, the more Alexander was growing to like the witch.

Blinking out of the memory, Alexander came to a stop on the shore, breathing a little heavier from the heat of the day. Putting his hands behind his head for a moment, Alexander took in the view, and couldn't help but smile to himself, blissfully unaware of anyone being around him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Perseus had been reading his book which interesting him to all bits, and he had really gone oblivious to the world, and not realizing that people were around. Even though it did not bother him, and he looked, and he continued reading his book which was about World War Two, and he looked to see someone, and he did.

" Hello. " said Perseus kindly, and he looked up at the kid, and he then went back to his book, and he wondered how the heck they managed to win World War Two, and he then was happy that they did, and that he was happy he had not been put in a concentration camp since the horrors had made him sad.

Then soon Perseus got up, and walked to the kid that he had said hello, and he said. " If your wondering what my name is it Perseus Hawke, and if you want you can call me Percy or Perseus, anything is fine with me. " he said as he extended a hand in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Stretching off a little bit, Alexander was completely oblivious to the boy behind him, so when the voice broke the silence in the air, Alexander jumped. Turning around, the Slytherin readied himself for, well, simply anything, but he dropped his guard the moment he saw some guy with a book in hand.

Not anybody he could place, really.

Almost ready to turn away again, and ignore the boy who had spoken, Alexander noted him moving closer. Letting out a soft sigh to himself that could not be seen by anyone else, Alexander focused once more. He didn't want to deal with this. And, a moment later, he was sure that idea had been completely right about not wanting to deal with this.

This kid... was obnoxious, Alexander decided as a hand was shoved his way and a multitude of words that he just about managed to sort in to some kind of reasonable logic. "I don't believe..." Alexander started, trying to work out if this kid was serious. "That I was wondering who you were." Alexander replied, not bothering to take the boy's hand. "Alexander." The boy replied, still trying to work the other one out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Perseus looked at boy, and he listened as the kid introduced himself as Alexander, and he said. " Pleasure to meet you Alexander. " he said as he extended his hand once more. Even though he probably sounded like a total dork now, but he really did not mind. Since he really did not get bothered, by his nerdiness.

Then soon he looked once again at the kid, and he said. " Nice day isn't it? " asked Perseus. Perseus soon began thinking, and then he began to say. " I am a Ravenclaw by the way. " he said kindly. Even though it was probably him sounding stupid once again.

Perseus looked, and he said. " I am kind of sad that my fourth year is ending, but next year I know it will matter, because of my OWLS which will hopefully help me score a job in the ministry. " he said with a grin. Since he wanted to work in the ministry so bad, and he wanted to be like his parents and be high ranking members.

" You have any clue on which you want to be when you grow up? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:49 pm

The boy didn't seem to take social prompts very well, Alexander could see that quite clearly when he was offered the other boy's hand again. Putting his own hands behind his back, Alexander made it very clear that he was not going to shake the boy's hand. He wasn't exactly sure on the other boy, and thus was not giving him the time of day, for now at least.

Turning away from the boy, Alexander took in the scenery as the other boy began talking. Rolling his eyes - not that the other boy could see - Alexander simply shook his head. "It was nice until distractions spouted." The Slytherin replied, not acknowledging the point on the other boy's house. Who cared? Houses didn't matter, the whole system was stupid.

And still the boy went on.

Alexander couldn't help but give a small laugh at the fact the boy needed good grades to get in to the Ministry. Alexander... well, he could probably walk in there today and get a job, but he wasn't going to. "Unfortunate for you then." Alexander replied, sarcasm laced in his tone at the thought of working.

But he laughed even harder when the boy asked him what he wanted to be when he was older. Turning back to the boy, Alexander cocked an eyebrow. "You have no idea who I am, do you?" The Slytherin asked, amused completely with this situation. "I'm not going to be anything when I grow up, I'm already somebody. I'm something. In fact, I don't have to have any job when I'm older, because..." Alexander looked the boy up and down. "I'm not like you." He concluded, turning away once more.

He wasn't an aggressive person, not normally, but he disliked assumptions being made about him, or people prying in to his life. Mostly because he wasn't doing greatly at school, but no one, absolutely no one knew that. Except his parents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Perseus looked at the boy who was named Alexander, and he began to grin as Alexander refused to shake his hand again, and he some how looked, and felt bad. " Okay then. " he said as he saw him put his hand behind his back.

Then soon Perseus looked, and he listened as the boy said the day was nice until distraction spouted, and he immediately felt absolutely like heck, since it was probably him who was the distraction. Then he soon he looked as the boy said it was unfortunate for him, which probably referred to him getting a job. " How is that unfortunate, that I have a plan on what to do with my life, even though my family is one of the richest families in England, I would not need to get a job, but still I want to get a job, because I do not feel right, not earning my own wealth. " he said with a grin.

Perseus looked, and he listened as Alexander asked if he had any idea who he was, and then Perseus looked, and he said. " Well have you any clue who I actually am? I also do not know who you are. " he said kindly.

Then soon Perseus listened as the Alexander said he would not need a job, and he said. " Well then I guess that's what you want, and I understand people have different views on certain things right?" asked Perseus.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:47 am

The moment the boy tried to tell him that he was 'one of the richest in England', Alexander began to smirk. If that were true, you wouldn't need to speak of riches. It was, to Alexander, a way in which lesser people tried to comfort themselves. I have this, or I have that. Alexander had lots, but he didn't brag, because he didn't need to.

And then the boy thought he could earn wealth through work. If he was so wealthy in the first place, Alexander could only feel sorry for the boy's idiotic ideas.

"You're Perseus Hawke." Alexander told the boy, not liking the other boy's tone. "You're of the Hawke family that was bailed out by my family when you came to this country. You would have been nothing without my family, and yet, here you are trying to out do me." Alexander told the boy, his tone bored. "You are also a disgrace to your family name, if you believe that you can drag your 'wealth' over other people in the hopes of feeling powerful. When in fact, you are nothing but a little boy with insane ideas." Alexander told the Ravenclaw, his lips turning in to a smirk.

"And if you still don't know who I am, I would walk away now." Alexander told the boy, making it clear that he didn't want his time wasted any further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )   Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Water is Wisdom from Creation ( Open )
Page 1 of 1