Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Empty
PostSubject: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:59 am

Marques had grown very curious of Knockturn Alley, and began to love the place and how it was dark. Even though he liked light, but he could not ruin his curiosity. The boy had made another trip to Knockturn Alley, and he managed to look around the village.

Then soon he looked around the shops, and he saw his parents fade into a alley, and he looked away and went toward a bone shop his older brother would tell him about. Even though he was just as dark as his parents, and soon he walked to the shop.

Then soon entered it and felt a shutter in his back, this place was scary for a boy of any age. He began to act brave, since he his curiosity would not fail him. Then soon he looked around, and he asked the shopkeeper, and he said. " Why do you sell bones? Isn't it illegal to sell people's bones? " he asked.

Even though it would not put it pass him, that the town would do those things. Since this town was an odd town.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Since the summer before his first year, Jacques had been a regular occurrence in Knockturn Alley. He was highly interested in the Dark Arts purely because his father spent almost every day trying to combat it. Elenore had insisted that if he continued she would go to their mother and father, but Jacques was not scared of his little sister's empty threats.

No, instead he had ordered his chaperone to take him to the street so that he could peruse the street more at his leisure. Whether or not his parents liked it, Jacques simply did not care in that moment.

Stepping in to the shop that boasted selling bones, Jacques couldn't help the smirk that touched his lips as he moved through the rows of the shop. However, he paused at the sound of a questions that was... well, stupid.

"The whole street deals in illegal items." The French boy piped up from the opposite side of the shop. It was quiet enough for him not to have to raise his voice as he perused, which was always useful. "If you don't like it, go back to candy land." Jacques added, meaning the 'delightful' world of Diagon Alley.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Marques had been too busy asking if it was illegal to sell bones to sell them, and being oblivious to the fact that someone was telling him something that everything is illegal and that if he does not like it, he can go back to candy land. Then soon Marques smirked and said. " What if I do not want to go candy land? " he asked.

" I am only here, because I am curious, and also because I am spying on my stupid parents. " he said with an honest grin. Then soon he smiled, and he said. " The name is Marques Valois by the way, but call me Marques. " he said as he extended his hand.

Marques soon looked, and he said " My parents study the dark arts, and I have a feeling there here trying to be evil, and they really hate muggles, so I am just being curious, even though I more prefer potions then wanting to kill people. " he said with a sigh.

Then soon he looked, and he asked. " What brings you to Knockturn Alley? " he asked.

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Jacques had to resist rolling his eyes at the boy who said he didn't want to go to candy land. Honestly, Jacques could already tell that this kid did not understand sarcasm or hidden meanings in statements. "Then you stop worrying about being in the illegal section of town." Jacques replied sourly, turning his attention to a different artifact because it was definitely much more interesting than the boy who was talking to him.

Jacques vaguely registered something from the kid about curiosity and and spying, but wasn't at all interested in his reasoning for being here. After all, the reason most people were here was not for something pleasant, and Jacques had no interest in getting caught up in something he didn't have control over.

The extension of a hand that came in to his line of sight made Jacques look away from the artifacts back to the kid. The name registered in a moment, as anyone from the French houses would. There was no sign of any emotion on Jacques' face at the information he'd been given, simply because he held no feelings for the name. "That's nice." Jacques replied shortly, not reaching for the boy's hand because he didn't shake people's hands. "Jacques." The boy added, though he didn't use his last name, he was aware a Frenchman might know him.

The kid - Jacques called everyone a kid - kept talking, explaining about his parents. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jacques turned to the boy, showing his attention was solely on him. "You're not very bright, are you?" Jacques asked, though it was a rhetorical question. "If you parents are what you say you are, you don't run around the place telling just about anyone. Especially... with your heritage." He explained, sounding much older than he was. "Well, not unless you want them in Azkaban, anyway."

The last question made Jacques chuckle to himself. "As if I would tell you, a boy who tells on his parents, what I'm doing here." Jacques replied in a hostile manner, moving away from the boy to look at another item of interest.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:36 pm

Marques began to listen as the kid told him he should stop worrying about the illegal sections of the town, and he said. " Alright I will. " he said kindly. Then soon he watched as the boy did not shake his hand, and how he said it was nice, and he said. " Okay than. " he said in response to his hand not be shaken. Since he always found it polite to shake other's hand.

Then soon Marques listened as Jacques told him he was not bright was he, and he said. " Not really I am only smart when it comes to defying my parents wishes, as well as rebelling. If you want to talk to someone bright I would suggest you talk to my twin sister who is a billion times smarter, than I will ever be. " he said kindly.

Marques soon listened as Jacques told him that if his parents were what they said they were than he would best not spread it, unless he wanted them in Azkaban, and he said. " Quite personally they should be there for not having any love and only caring about themselves, my parents do not really like me, they more praise my older brothers." he said kindly.

" I would not mind them being in Azkaban, and maybe it would give me an excuse to find a family who actually cares about me. " he said a bit frustrated. Since he was not a fan of his parents and thought they were just people who are too evil for there own good.

Then soon he listened as Jacques told him a kid who tells on his parents, and what he was doing here and he said. " I guess if my parents found out I did that they would probably lock me in a tower till the day I die, since they have no mercy for anyone. " he said with a sigh.

" Also how old are you Jacques? " he asked trying to turn away from the topic.

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Marques was quickly becoming the most stupid person Jacques had ever had the misfortune to meet in his life. Which was saying a lot because the staff at his chateaux were bloody stupid to say the least. Still, marking off an idiot was quite easy for Jacques to do, and something he did often.

"If she's anything like you, I think I'll pass." Jacques replied under his breath, not caring whether he was heard or not because the idiot would probably be too stupid to realise the insult he'd just muttered anyway.

The boy continued wittering on about his parents and Jacques was no longer listening. Only when the boy stopped did Jacques turn around and address him. "You talk too much, about things too close to you. You are a Valois. Supposedly someone of honour. Strengthen yourself, grow up, and create a wall. Otherwise you're going to be easy pickings for those at Hogwarts and the wider world." Jacques told him, his tone stern because he was sick of the other boy's talking.

"And," Jacques added, shaking his head as he realised he was saying this. "If you're that unhappy. Leave." He told the boy, moving away from him to look at another shelf. Honestly, why did some people think things were so difficult when they weren't?

The question on how old he was made Jacques quirk an eyebrow, mostly to himself. "Nearly twelve." Jacques replied, his tone guarded because he was not going to let himself get caught up in something.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )    A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mind of a Skeleton ( Open )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Two (2015-16)-
Jump to: