Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Looking Fashionable ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Looking Fashionable ( Open )   Looking Fashionable ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Camille had loved going to Diagon Alley, and she loved spending time with her younger brother as well, since she had only really been close with her two younger brothers, and somewhat close with her eldest brother. Which had made anyone sad, and soon she decided to put that aside and go to Madam Malkins, and she soon began walking down the streets.

Then soon she looked at each of the other stores as she walked down the streets, and she had just simply been enjoying herself like any other eleven year old would, since she was going to Hogwarts, and soon she found Madam Malkins and began to walk in hoping she would find a friend or somebody.

Camille soon looked around, and she soon saw somebody, and she said. " Hello my name is Camille Valois, but call me Camille. " she said to the person. Which probably made her look like she was way to kind, since she was too kind to begin with.

Then soon Camille looked around, and she said. " Isn't Diagon Alley such a beautiful place. " she said with a smile as she continued looking at robes.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Fashionable ( Open )   Looking Fashionable ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 pm

There was an upcoming ball at the Clement home for Jacques birthday. He was not at all impressed with the fact his parents had decided to throw him one when he was going to be twelve, but he knew that trying to talk them out of it now was simply not going to happen. So Jacques was sulking.

Especially seeing as he had to go to Madam Malkin's to get fitted for his new school robes and an outfit for the evening.

The witch always was happy to see a Clement walk through the door - or so she had said every time Jacques had had the misfortune to enter the shop. It meant she 'could buy finer fabrics and work her magic so much better' on the items. Jacques thought this was complete rubbish and had switched off after that.

Today had been no different, after ordering a tuxedo in the finest material known to man, Jacques had changed back in to his shirt and trousers, checked his hair wasn't too messed in the mirror and stepped out of the booth pulling his jacket on to his shoulders. His chaperone stood in the corner, eyes scanning for any danger to the heir to the Clement fortune.

Just as he was about to bark the orders to his man to get him home, someone stepped before him, introducing herself. Frowning at the witch, Jacques put two and two together. Ah, another Valois. My luck. He thought to himself. "Jacques." The boy replied, remembering as he'd always been taught to not divulge his last name until he was sure of the person.

Of course, there was the likelihood that he would be recognised, especially by a Valois, but he decided not to push things.

However, the comment on Diagon Alley being beautiful made Jacques raise an eyebrow. "Really? This place is disgusting. Way too many people." Jacques scoffed, shaking his head at her enthusiasm.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Looking Fashionable ( Open ) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down

Looking Fashionable ( Open )
Page 1 of 1