Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Silent Moments (Kai)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Adaline had been loving every single moment she spent with Kai whether it was over the summer holidays or now in their final year at Hogwarts with both of them preparing for the NEWT's and for the birth of their child. Sure there might not be that many moments where they spent together but Adaline treasured all of them the same. Adaline had been surprised at first when Kai hadn't ran from the responsibility of being a father but she was glad, she doubted she would have been able to take care of it on her own.

"It's not as painful as it sounds." Adaline laughed softly, pressing a quick kiss to Kai's lips. "It's more of a tickle against my belly but I doubt my insides look nice." She hummed softly.

If someone told Adaline many months ago that she would be laying on the blanket, with Kai holding her, and picking out names for their baby she would have them committed into St Mungo's quicker then you could have said 'Hogwarts' but now she was pretty happy not to mention she was also secretly hoping that Kai proposed soon. "I sure hope that wasn't a proposal." She gave him a blank stare, though a slightly amused smirk was on her lips. "Because if it was then I will have to say no. I want the ring, the kneeling on the ground, the romantic dinner and everything else before I say yes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Moments (Kai)   Silent Moments (Kai) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Kai was so tired of OWLs and NEWTs, he was tired of school and the glances he'd get, the whispers and everything else that came with a baby at a young age. He just wanted to get his education and get a good job somewhere. Sure, he made a mistake, they'd screwed up and made a baby but that didn't mean that he or she was a mistake and/ or not wanted. Kai sighed and pulled Adaline closer to him. A year ago he never would have believed that he'd be anything but a party boy, however when he found out about the baby, he'd stopped partying and sleeping around and tried manning up and being a good father.

"Oh," Kai said as Adaline quickly kissed him. "Well I should still probably talk to him or her and let them know that kicking their mummy is rude." He smiled and sat up leaning towards her belly. Placing a hand gently on it, he moved his lips close to it and scolded the baby for kicking their mummy because giving Adaline a slight smile and placing a kiss on her stomach.

"Wait, what?" Kai asked, remembering what he had said. "Oh no! It wasn't," he chuckled a bit, nervously. Listening to her, he nodded and took in everything she said she wanted a made a mental note. "So I should get you a diamond ring the size of a beach ball, a live orchestra, kneel on the ground while we're eating alfredo over candlelight in Italy and pop the question with our little bit helping?" He smirked and kissed her again, thankful she could deal with his sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

Silent Moments (Kai)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Three (2016-17)-
Jump to: