Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Out and about (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Out and about (Open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Out and about (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Out and about (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Out and about (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Out and about (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Out and about (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Alec was walking around the University that he went to and was getting familiar with everything that he saw. Being a former Hogwarts student was awesome because that means he was able to go on to bigger and better things that he could. Alec didn't really know anyone at the school now because all of his friends either didn't want to repeat school again or were still at Hogwarts because they were either left back or younger. He loved being around people that he knew but recently being a vampire he needed to control who he was because everything was new. His eyes went from blue to black and his diet went from steak to blood.

Alec didn't mind that though, he loved who he was now and he was extremely happy because now he could be with his family forever instead of growing old and dying. Alec took a blood bag from his coat pocket and began to drink from it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Vanessa entered the school and looked around, hypnotized by its beauty and wonderful architecture. Just like she had been when she first arrived at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She walked through the very crowded hallways of the university. She was being pushed and shoved by other students and was getiing quite annoyed with them. She was trying to keep her cool and remain calm, but it was getting very hard to do so. She took a deep breath and kept walking through the halls. Suddenly, she got shoved very hard into someone else, sending both her books and them to the ground. She groaned as she hit the floor and looked up at who she had bumped into. SHe blushed when she saw it was a rather good looking man and began apologizing profusely, "I am so sorry, are you alright?" She asked struggling to get to her feet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:20 am

While walking down the halls of the school he attended at the moment, he felt someone hit into him and that sent the two of them on the ground. Alec couldn't even use his vampire reflexes to stop the two from falling because it happened to soon and he was caught completely off guard. The vampire looked to see the girl who was apologizing to him and trying to pick up her books at the same time. He thought the girl was pretty but someone like him didn't really date because no one liked the undead really and if they did they didn't like the undead like that.

"It's alright, are you okay? You seemed to have been pushed into me, not the other way around?" Alec asked her. He also helped pick up her books to be polite. She was someone that was fragile in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and about (Open)   Out and about (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and about (Open)
Page 1 of 1