Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Dont look back (OPEN)  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Dont look back (OPEN)  Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Dont look back (OPEN)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Dont look back (OPEN)  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Dont look back (OPEN)  Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Dont look back (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dont look back (OPEN)  Empty
PostSubject: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Dakota enjoyed running in the morning, and usually tried to make her route something different each time. That morning, while the warn confines of her bed seemed like a good place to stay, she forced herself to get up. Tying her hair back, she left her house with nothing more than her wand. She walked down the road, and when she saw a worn trail that lead in to an area of sparse woods, she turned off and began to run.

The cool air on her face, and the wind lapping over her ears gave her the chance to relax. Forgetting about problems and just turning her mind off. She decided that there was no need to dwell on her lack of sleep, she simply focused on the trail in front of her.

That was until she heard a strange sound coming from in the forest. While usually she would have ignored it, the fact that it sounded like someone was groaning in pain made her stop running. Dakota cautiously stepped toward the sound, and called out softly, “Hello?” She shouted into the dense trees of the forest. She was not afraid as much as she was curious as to what the forest held
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:42 am

Jacques liked to think of himself as a clever person. Indeed, his reports home showed that he was clever, he received high marks in his tests after his first year, and he'd had to put in very minimal effort to achieve them. It was to be expected, of course, because the boy had had the luxury of a tutor from a very young age. The wizarding law in France was also different, he could practice magic at home, but that was likely because his father had the power to do such things.

However, excelling in classes meant that Jacques became bored very quickly with what they were doing.

So, the Slytherin had done something most second years probably would never even think about. He'd purchased a book on the Dark Arts to provide himself with extra learning material. It had been smuggled in to the castle by some halfwit that Jacques had exploited, and with payment of a mere chocolate frog, Jacques had won once again.

Today, Jacques had slipped out of the Slytherin Common Room, making sure no one was following him. The boy had slipped in to the outskirts of the forest and found himself a seat under a great tree, hidden from view, but not too far in to the forest that he could get lost.

Flipping through the pages of the book, Jacques had left the page open at the three Unforgivables. The Slytherin wasn't stupid, he knew casting them would cause a Ministry inquisition and though he'd love to wipe the smile off of his father's face, he had a long way to go before he would allow himself to be caught.

So, Jacques looked through the book, and upon seeing a spell that sounded more comical than dark, he tried it. It took a couple of attempts before the spell worked, but when it did, Jacques instantly regretted it. Pulling his shoes off in quick time, Jacques took only a moment to take in the spells effects before quickly finishing the incantation.

Groaning a little in pain, Jacques quickly used the Severing Charm to undo the toenail growing spell, careful to concentrate on what he was doing to avoid taking his toe off.

However, the sound of a twig breaking in the distance made the Slytherin jump, looking up and catching the end of his toe with his wand. A howl of pain went up, and looking down, Jacques pressed his sock to the wound, staunching the bleeding as he muttered profanities to himself in French that would make his mother's eyes water.

But, it was only a moment later that Jacques heard a voice. Whipping his head around, he saw a girl come in to the line of woods and pressed himself flush to the bark, wondering what to do. Quickly closing the book, Jacques shoved it in to his bag, out of sight so he wouldn't get caught, and then waited, hoping the witch would go away.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Dont look back (OPEN)  Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Dakota continued to look around and search for whoever it was that had made the noise nearby. Her eyes darkened a bit with anger when she could not find the person. Dakota sniffed a bit and sensed something nearby. She walked toward a bush and looked into it and was disappointed to find nothing there. She huffed in frustration and crossed her arms, looking kind of adorable if you asked anyone who saw her do it. Suddenly, she heard a shout of pain and quickly turned around toward the sound. She ran toward it and found a Slytherin boy, about 2 or 3 years younger than her pressed up against a tree. She just looked at him quizzically, her nose wrinkled in both frustration and concentration, "What are you doing in here?" She demanded of him, which was very un Hufflepuff like of her, but she was curious about why he was in the woods
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:06 am

As someone came by, Jacques quickly pulled his shoe on, stuffing his sock in his bag for later. When the demand came, Jacques' eyes narrowed. Standing up - and managing not to grimace despite the shooting pain in his foot - Jacques surveyed the witch before him. She wasn't anything special, which meant she had absolutely no right to speak to him like that.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jacques retorted, shouldering his bag. "But, unlike you, I actually have the right to ask people such things." The Slytherin insisted. He was, after all, the heir of the Clement fortune, which meant he was important, he could ask questions.

"So, I suggest you turn around and go back the way you came." Jacques finished, puffing himself up a bit, trying to look bigger than he was at the age of twelve. Which, wasn't really much, truth be told, but power was in the confidence that a person held, not their size.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Dakota stared at him and frowned a bit at the glare she recieved. He was not very nice at all, was he. And he was younger than her! How dare he speak to an older girl that way. "Well arent you a rude little bugger." She said glaring right back at him her hands on her hips and her head cocked to the side a bit.

But she decided to just answer his question, that way maybe she would get an answer to hers, "Even though I asked you first, I shall answer you. I was out on a morning run." She said before he told her to basically go away, "You are really rude, you know that?" She said getting a bit pissed off at the young boy.

When he tried to look big and tough, Dakota laughed, "Trying to seem more macho than we actually are, are we?" She asked teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:49 pm

If the glare was meant to intimidate him, the idea was lost on Jacques. Since the age of three - when he could walk without toppling over, and talk in sentences of complete coherence, Jacques had known he was important. Nobody had scared him then, and the girl before him most certainly was not scaring him now. So, the words she'd sent his way only made a smirk touch Jacques features - was she trying to make him apologise?

That, most certainly wasn't going to happen.

The pettiness of 'I asked first' only made Jacques more aware of what he was dealing with. A child. And, Jacques most certainly wasn't going to be pulled in to such games with the witch before him. He was better than that. "How nice for you." Jacques responded to her answer with little and less enthusiasm because he really didn't care what she was doing.

Rude? Jacques let out a soft chuckle. "Believe me, I couldn't care less what you think about me. You're no one." Jacques told her.

"Macho is for morons who don't know how to use anything but their body. I'm not macho, for I have a brain." Jacques told her matter-of-factly. "So, kindly leave me alone." He added, not backing down for even a second.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont look back (OPEN)    Dont look back (OPEN)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont look back (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1