Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)   Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 7:30 pm

The point of hiding things, of everyone being interesting made TJ laugh a little. "Well, perhaps other people do. But, I'm afraid I'm the most boring kid in this school." The Ravenclaw told her, he was calm, he'd told the same lie again and again. Okay, he was a little bit more sickly than others - or so people thought - but other than that, he was a normal person. To the outside world, anyway.

"So, I should imagine you're wasting your time if you want interesting." TJ summarised for the witch, giving her a smile that showed he was at least a little bit sorry for being uninteresting.

"Well, I see no Hufflepuffs around here, right now. Do you?"

"Well..." TJ let out a soft sigh, somewhat out of frustration, but also because Amethyst had played a very valid point. One that he could not deny. That was annoying, to say the least, but it at least showed she wasn't stupid. "I guess you have that point." TJ conceded, turning back to her a little bit. "But you're not dressed for Quidditch right now, are you? And you're too cold to even think of trying today. You'll injure yourself."

The counter was up, and he wouldn't move from it. In TJ's mind, he'd won, which made him smile a little to himself in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)   Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:58 am

"Doubt it."
She could not believe he was the least bit boring and was not hiding something. Everyone did. And had just given her a small signod proving that he was indeed hiding something. And Amy was so going to find out exactly what that is.

She believed she had kind of won the fight when she reminded him that no Hufflepuffs were around but he was more cunning than her. He indeed was quite unpredictable too and Amy would have to work with that. But for now, she had lost this fight, an she would not push it any further.

Instead, she decided to try and approach him in a different way.
Not to mention that his comment about injuring herself wasn't believable at all.
But she let it slide just like she did with everything else.
"Alright then. How about we arrange to meet when I'm warmer and able to practice ?"

He had to agree, or else it would be obvious he was trying to avoid her as much as possible which indicated he had lied previously and that he was indeed hiding something. How much of a Ravenclaw he was would be tested now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)   Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:44 am

When the witch seemed to have given in - or at least stopped insisting that he was interesting, TJ felt much better about himself. A little more calm than before. She'd been pushing him, and the Ravenclaw really wasn't very fond of such things. But it had stopped - for now, at least.

The agreement to meet up when she was better suited to the weather made TJ feel relieved, internally, anyway. Hopefully now she would go, and he could get on with what he came to do. "Sure. Say... two weeks, same time?" TJ prompted, giving himself more than enough time for the witch to forget about their agreement, but also more than enough time to come up with an excuse as to why he wouldn't be there.

Yes, it wasn't the nicest thing to do, but TJ just didn't do closeness with others. Promises were binding and that meant that he was susceptible to being with her more.

No, he couldn't do that.

"I'll see you then, then." TJ added, giving her a small nod and kicking off without another word, flying off high in to the sky and putting as much distance between them as he could. Even though the minute he'd reached a good height, TJ had turned to see if she was still there.

Only to see she had gone and feeling a little... sad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)   Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovery Training (Amethyst & TJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2