Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ)   A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:30 am

Hugging Amethyst was enough to calm him down, his head gently resting on top of hers as he concentrated on breathing evenly in that moment. TJ ignored the enticing scent of the witch in his lap, knowing that even if had agreed to allowing her to stay, he could not allow anything more.

Hugs were fine.

Concern was fine.

But this could not grow, nothing more could come of it, or they would both be falling in to things they could not control. That could endanger one or both of them.

"Your secret is safe with me. No one will know... Just let me be there for you. Please."

"You can be there, when it's safe to be there." TJ replied in nothing more than a whisper. He would never allow her to put herself at risk. But at times like these, where he felt like crap and looked even worse, he would allow he to be there. When he came in to the Hospital Wing, she could be there. They could be friends, and they could spend time together.

But he would never, ever allow her to be anywhere near him on a full moon.

"But I owe you some Quidditch lessons. Give me a couple of days and I'll be okay to fly again. I promise I'll help you." TJ told the Hufflepuff, his arms loosening off of her a little bit now. "I need to go though now." He continued. "I've got a tonne of homework to do for tomorrow that I couldn't get done before..." He paused, she knew what he meant. "But I promise I'll help you out."

Gently moving the witch to the seat beside him - ignoring it was an effort to do so when normally it would have been easy - TJ stood up from the bench. "See you around, yeah?" The Ravenclaw insisted, giving her a small smile before limping off towards the door.

Don't look back, don't look back. He told himself as he moved, but as he reached the doors of the Great Hall, that's exactly what he did. This time a larger smile touched TJ's lips, a more genuine smile as he looked back at the witch who cared about him. With a small wave, TJ left, hoping beyond anything in the world that he was not going to regret this.
Back to top Go down

A Cancellation of No Uncertain Terms (Amethyst & TJ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2