Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?


Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
House Points 2022/23

225

100

170

145
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Remembering the Boy in the Window (Jax)
by Mimosa Harrington Today at 12:40 pm

» Why I am really here ?(For Aza charries)
by Sasha Denver Today at 11:55 am

» Forbidden No More (Open)
by Sasha Denver Today at 11:39 am

» Versailles 2013 (Clements & Kit Harrington)
by Louis Clement Today at 11:27 am

» Letting Go (Open)
by Cammie Danvers-Smith Yesterday at 8:37 pm

Lesson Two
Unanswered Open Threads


IC Chatbox

Share | 
 

 What should I do? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: What should I do? (Open)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Chanelle was feeling lately left out by her friends. Most of them had made their own friends and she didn't fit in there anymore or they were too much into studying and barely noticed Chanelle. She wasn't sure what she should do exactly to now. She never really had felt that way, expect when it came to her family but there was easy, just ignore that feeling but with friends she couldn't do it since they were like family to her.

She did walk around the castle and ended up going outside near the lake. She realized it when she was really close to the water, just like few meters away from it. She sighed and just did stand there looking at the water. She wondered what she should do. She even wasn't sure from who to ask help or maybe she could talk with some of her friends and ask what's going on. This wasn't like her but she couldn't do anything at the moment. She felt also so useless right now. Chanelle was someone who wouldn't do such things to her friends never, to ignore them without good reason since her friends were her family for sure. Her own family was something what she hated, well they started it. Actually her step-mother and step-sisters did start it back then when she was a still a kid. They even managed to turn her father and half-brother against her. She wasn't sure how they did and she doesn't really care anymore.

When ever she goes her home she barely wants to stay there. She feels there outcast for sure. She feels like she doesn't belong there. She want's to graduate fast and live her own life. She still tries to figure out what exactly she wants to be in future. She sighed one more time. "What should I do?" she asked from herself and still looked at the water there. She wished she had any good answers all these questions in her head.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

avatar

Posts : 884
Join date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What should I do? (Open)   Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:04 pm

No reply.

Replying to remove from unanswered threads. If you want this moved back for next game, please contact an admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
What should I do? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Three-
Jump to: