Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Never Too Fancy ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:30 am

Tristan loved going school shopping even though he was from a family who had tons of money which he could buy belongings with for the upcoming school year. Which had him going to Madam Malkins, as he walked down diagon alley in a pair of jeans, a t shirt, and a green and black plaid shirt, and a pair of vans.

The thirteen year old made his way to the robe shop, and as he entered he saw tons of younger children buying robes for the first time, and he let out an evil grin. He remembered being a younger child where he was always getting bullied, but now that he was in Hogwarts he developed a more nicer attuide toward the world.

Which had him enjoy talking to people more, and soon he looked through the school robes, and he wondered if a nice jacket would be here to put on with a tie and shirt for his father annual yearly party. Since his family had been known to host dinner parties for the socialiies of england, france, and all other places then soon he went to find one and he ran into somebody.

" I am sorry, but next time be care. "
he said.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Elenore had not planned on going to Hogwarts, not originally. Her starting school had been a preparation for Beauxbatons, truth be told, where she could make friends - that would later be useful contacts. From their starting school, they would go on to Beauxbatons, and then a year at finishing school. It had been the way everything was supposed to go for a very long time.

Until the attack had happened on Hogwarts.

And her brother had written home about the ordeal. Not to mention sweet, sweet Caramarienne. No, upon hearing about that, Elenore had had no choice but to insist on going to Hogwarts with her brother and sister, there was absolutely no way she would allow anything otherwise to happen.

Convincing her parents had been easy enough, Elenore put on some false tears about not wanting to be away from Cara and Jacques anymore, and her mother had agreed. After that, twisting the 'formidable' Louis Clement had been a breeze.

Which was precisely why Elenore was stood in Madam Malkin's. Whilst their own tailor and seamstress could make their school uniforms in much nicer styles than the old witch who ran this store (which was, to Elenore's dismay, not such nice uniforms as Beauxbatons), her father had insisted that they try to blend in with the other students. Annoying though it might be to Elenore, she was not like her brother, and did not make a fuss over this decision.

Stepping down from the fittings stool, Elenore untucked her hair from the ribbon and went to move towards the cash register. Only she hadn't noticed someone taller than her in her way, and collided with that person only a moment later. An apology ready on the witch's lips, Elenore looked up, but before the word sorry came out, she was confronted with a very rude response.

"I think what you meant to say was 'I'm sorry, are you okay?'" Elenore retorted, her tone sweet in that moment because she could get away with it at eleven year's old. "It was a mistake, I'm sorry." The French witch explained, stepping past the boy without another look. Honestly, the French were supposed to be the ones without manners, and here she was!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Tristan soon stopped after he said something, and he soon saw that the girl was the person he ran into and he said. " I did mean to say sorry, I am really sorry If I sounded mean, and my name is Tristan by the way. " he said.

He soon wondered if his response was too cheesy and he said. " Are you going to Hogwarts? Or are you already a student there? " asked Tristan. Then soon the thirteen year old looked and he said. " I am going into my third year. " he said with a grin. Tristan looked and he soon wondered if he being a bit to annoying.

" I am sorry If I am talking too much. " he said. Then soon he wondered if this girl was a first year, and he looked and he said.

" What house are you in? " he asked as he looked at the girl with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Elenore had barely listened when he corrected himself. Well, she had listened, but she hadn't looked like she'd been listening. Not to start with, anyway. She might only be eleven, but Elenore had been taught many things in her short number of years, and she knew how to get what she wanted. However, the boy seemed to have sobered up, a little, anyway.

When he gave his name, Elenore turned back towards him, and gave him a small, genuine smile. "Nice to meet you, Tristan." The French witch responded, and it was genuinely meant in her response. "I' Elenore." She added, not giving her last name, because she knew much better than to do that. Her brother used it as a tool, but Elenore did not, her name was hers, and she would not use it, not unless it was absolutely, and unavoidably, necessary.

The boy seemed to like to talk, Elenore noted as he asked her some questions. Elenore smiled politely, waiting for him to finish before she replied. "I will be starting Hogwarts this September, what about you, Tristan?" Elenore asked, though she had already made up her mind that he was older than her, maybe Jacques' age?

He confirmed that a moment later, but Elenore did not give up the information that she was Jacques' sister. No, that much information was also not needed.

"You're not talking too much." Elenore assured the boy, even if that wasn't the truth, Elenore didn't wish to upset the boy before her. "And, I'm hoping not to be in Slytherin, to be honest. Ravenclaw, I think would be quite fitting, perhaps even Hufflepuff. But, I am one hundred percent sure I won't be in Gryffindor." The witch explained, she knew the houses, Jacques had spoke of them often enough, and Caramarienne had explained further over the summer. Though, books were always helpful, of course.

"Which house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Tristan began listening as the girl began to reply to him, and soon once the girl politely said nice to meet you Tristan. Then soon the younger girl said her name in response. As he listened she said her name was Elenore, but as she responded she sounded French and he smiled. He enjoyed the french since his cousins were french.

Then soon he asked. " It's a pleasure to meet you Elenore. " he said as he extended his hand. Then he listened as the girl proceeded to answer his question about Hogwarts, and she stated she was attending Hogwarts in September, and he said. " First year? Well I can assure you Hogwarts is a good school. " he said with a honest grin.

Soon Tristan listened as she reassured him that he was not talking to much and he said. " I have tenancy to talk a lot" he said. Then soon Tristan listened as she said that she did not want to be put in Slytherin, and he said. " Not all Slytherins are bad you know." he said. As well as listening to when she said she wanted to be in Ravenclaw and he said. " That's a good house. " he said with a grin. Then he listened as she said she wanted Hufflepuff and he said. " Hufflepuffs are very kind. " he said.

Then soon he listened as she said she would never last in Gryffindor, and he said. " I believe anyone can be brave you know. " he said. Then soon he listened as she asked which house he was in .

" I am in Slytheirn and I am also play quidditch for Slytherin as the seeker. Do you like Quidditch?'" he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:23 pm

"First year? Well I can assure you Hogwarts is a good school."

Elenore gave a short nod when he asked if she was going to be a first year, she'd thought she'd been clear, but it seemed she had not quite been as clear as she thought she had. Not that Elenore minded, she was aware that not everyone was as clever as she was, but, that was not a comment she could say outloud. "I would much prefer to have gone to Beauxbatons, personally." Elenore explained to the boy with an air of indifference for the idea of going to Hogwarts. "However, my brother is at Hogwarts, and so too my sister, so I think it's better I'm with them."

When Tristan told her that not all Slytherin's were bad, Elenore had to double take for a moment. "I didn't say there were... And, I know they're not. My brother and sister are in Slytherin. Okay... Jacques is bad, but Cara is a sweet person. I just don't believe I fit in Slytherin." The French witch explained, wondering if the boy thought she was stupid just because she was younger. Or maybe it was because she had an accent. That made Elenore feel a little more than mad at him in that moment, but she counted to ten in her head and smiled at him instead.

Kill him with kindness, the witch thought.

"There's more to Gryffindor than bravery. As with each house, it's not one defining feature." Elenore contradicted the boy, showing she knew what she was talking about in that moment. "I just don't think I possess any of the Gryffindor traits."

Tristan explained that he was a Slytherin, and truth be told, Elenore was surprised. She would have put him in to Gryffindor for his brash nature, or perhaps Hufflepuff for his talkative nature, but not Slytherin. "Oh, that's nice." Elenore replied off-handedly. "I can't say I do like Quidditch, honestly, it's much too barbaric for me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Tristan had enjoyed talking to Elenore, and he gladly listened to her as she mentioned that she would have personally wanted to go to Beauxbatons, and he looked at the girl and asked. " Beauxbatons is in France right? " he asked. Even though he knew the answer he wanted to be sure he was correct. Then soon Tristan looked and he listened as the girl mentioned that she did not say they were all bad, and he soon remembered her not saying than he said. " Well it just that some people say that all Slytherins are bad, when that's the farthest from true, because Slytherin has some very good trait like ambition. " said Tristan then soon he said. " I am sorry for going all out. " he said.

Tristan soon looked at the girl as she mentioned that her brother and sister were both in Slytherin, and how her brother was bad and her sister was sweet. Then how she said she would not fit in as a Slytherin, and he replied. " The other houses are pretty nice too, my mother was a Ravenclaw. " he said kindly.

Then soon Tristan listened as the girl as the girl said she did not possess any traits of Gryffindor. This girl seemed really nice and he did agree that she probably would not have fit Slytheirn or Gryffindor. Then soon Tristan listened as the girl mentioned that Quiditch was somewhat barbaric and he laughed and said. " It is pretty barbaric since people have been killed trying to play the sport, but it still pretty fun being able to hit a ball and going after the snitch. " he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:45 pm

"It is in France." Elenore confirmed for the boy. "And, it is beautiful. My brother tells me Hogwarts is quite... plain in comparison." Elenore explained, though her tone indicated that she was not sure as to whether she should believe her brother on that one. In most cases, Jacques twisted the truth to make it work all the more with a lie he was working on, and thus Elenore knew better than to trust him fully.

"Only those who haven't read up on the houses, which, I have." Elenore corrected the boy once more. Honestly, the assumptions that he was coming out with were almost as barbaric as Quidditch, and Elenore wasn't sure if she was comfortable any more. Casually, the witch looked out of the window for her father, he'd only popped to the next shop to get her a cauldron, and had assured her he wouldn't be long. She would be grateful to see him again, of that much she was becoming more and more sure of.

Elenore could only give the boy a small smile as he insisted that Quidditch was a 'fun' sport to play. Elenore liked sports, she could say that quite freely, but she was not interested in sports that had the potential of killing her. No, Elenore was graceful, and thus she partook in the more graceful sports on offer. "Well, if you enjoy it, I'm sure that's all that matters." Elenore responded, giving him a warm smile to show she meant those words.

After that, Elenore moved towards a rail of clothing, pretending to look through it, though she wouldn't wear any of it. Perhaps the boy would go away? Elenore might be well versed in conversation, but she always struggled on the part where she had to get rid of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Too Fancy ( Open )   Never Too Fancy ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Too Fancy ( Open )
Page 1 of 1