Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Adaline arched an unimpressed brow at his words. "You are over-confident." She told him as she patted his cheek. "So don't go snarling and snapping at me Mr Reid, you will not like the consequences. However you being over-confident just means that you know you will win the match. However as I said, over-confidence can lead to you losing if you are not playing to your best because you were much too confident in your abilities." She smirked at him. Her eyes were locked onto his own as he moved closer to her face; though she wanted him to kiss her she knew this wasn't the time, not when they were having their disagreement.

"Stop demanding and I just might." She snapped at him, her eyes narrowed in anger as she glared at him. She hated being picked up and carried about when they were angry at each other as that meant that Kai was pretty much manipulating her to his own will. "No. No bedroom." She shook her head. "The living room if you must." She did not wish to step anywhere near their bedroom while there was anger between them as she knew it wouldn't really end up pretty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 pm

"I am not," he whispered sternly towards her, his nose still touching hers. He rolled his eyes as she patted his cheek. "You're not very intimidating Ms. Harris," Kai smirked because she obviously knew that she was highly intimidating to him but he would never admit it. Just as fast as their faces had closed in on each other, Kai pulled away and placed his hands on either side of the counter, framing her. Kai knew he had to watch just how confident he was because if not, he would likely screw up. Kai turned up the can and finished the last little bit of beer before crushing the can in his hand and tossing it into the bin.

"Don't be so snappy," he said a light smile on his face as his finger lightly tapped the end of her nose. He knew that he was only making Adaline more irritating, but sometimes it was fun, especially the aftermath. "So you don't want to have a bit of fun?" Kai said in a slightly seductive voice. "I mean, we are both stressed out," he moved closer towards her, his hands grabbing her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:23 pm

"You are." She whispered back, her eyes lit up in a silent challenge and her lips pulled into a soft smirk which widened when she heard his next words. Not intimidating? Oh she knew tha she was intimidating to him. Especially when she was in one of her moods but she wasn't going to call Kai on it. It was best not to do it. She had completely forgotten about her drink that was standing next to her; already fizzled out quite probably. Flicking her wrist, she summoned her wand before banishing the coke and putting her wand away again.

"I'm not being snappy." She scrunched her nose up when he tapped it and went crossed eyed as she tried to look at that finger before focusing back on him, her cheeks flushing just that tiny bit at his seductive tone. "No." She said sternly. "Not right now." She turned her head around however let him keep a hold of her wrists. "Not the right time now to do it. We need to talk. I've got a photoshoot tomorrow." She knew that now he was going to focus on their problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Kai rolled his eyes, a smirk still painted across his lips as she too smirked. It was a challenge. The two had been together long enough to know that they liked to challenge each other. Kai really wanted to grab another beer, but he had limited himself to one a day and despite Silas not being there, he didn't want to give in to alcohol again like he had in his student days. Kai watched as she used her wand and banished her now flat drink and then put her wand away, his lips curling up into an even large smirk at the thoughts that entered his mind.

"You are being snappy," he said, laughing a little as she scrunched up her nose. It was one of the cute things she did - even if she was almost always snappy - and it took everything in him not to give her a small kiss. Her cheeks flushed but she seemed to be able to keep herself under control which made Kai frown a bit. He played her own game and pouted but she didn't give in and finally he just said, "fine." Kai scoffed at her because it seemed as though she was trying to make him mad. It was as if she enjoyed it. "I don't know why you're telling me," Kai started, "because you know I hate it yet you went and signed up anyways." He let go of her. "And I don't care if people think it's wrong of me not to support you," he raised his voice a little, "I can't help it that I don't like the idea of my fiance modeling and other guys getting to see how hot and beautiful she is while jacking off."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Adaline twitched and narrowed her eyes at Kai before sighing and looking to the side. She hated how all of this was working out. She hated making Kai angry but she knew they had to get to the bottom of this problem. She bit her lower lip before turning back to face the male and then grabbing a hold of his hands to stop him from moving away.

"Because I want you to be there for me at least once at the photoshoot." Adaline said tightly. "And I didn't sign up like a month ago. I had signed up for modelling way before we got together." She informed him. "I've been a teenage model over the summers Kai, I've been doing it because I liked it." She murmured. "I don't blame you for not supporting me but the least you could do is at least see my photo-shoot once. I'm not asking for much Kai." She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on his shoulder.

"I know you hate it.. But Kai, you can't blame me for doing something I love. It's not like I'm doing the photo-shoots half-naked Kai. I'm modeling clothes; not bikinis." Her voice was soft but you could hear the sadness in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Kai couldn't believe that she really decided to switch the topic like this. They had been doing just fine and then she had to get him started on a topic that could make him explode all over her and say things he didn't really mean. This topic could be the end of their relationship, the end of their family and she knew it.

As she grabbed his hands, he shook his head because he just couldn't do this. "I can't and you know it," Kai said, his voice stern, "I was there with you when you told me about Silas - even though I was terrified - but this is different." He shook his head again because he couldn't believe she'd never told him about having been modeling since before they'd been together. Had he known he would probably be perfectly fine with it by now but he didn't know and now he had to get used to it.

He allowed her to stay against his shoulder because he was supposed to be her rock but he didn't want to be. He didn't want to even be home right now. He wanted to go get his son and leave, send a few days away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Adaline closed her eyes almost as if she knew what he was thinking; she hated this and she knew that she should've spoken to him about her modeling before but with Silas she had just forgotten.

"...It's not that different. A pregnancy and modelling are two different things." She bit her lower lip and clenched her eyes shut when she felt the tears gathering in them. She didn't want to cry, not when she knew he wouldn't change his mind, no matter what. She feared that he would leave her for doing what she wanted, what she liked.

"No matter what you won't accept it?" She questioned him softly, her hands curling tightly around his as if she feared his answer even if she knew what the answer would be; he won't accept it no matter how much she begged him to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)   Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions (Adaline/Kai) (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2