Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Word of Denial [James] Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Word of Denial [James] Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
A Word of Denial [James] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
A Word of Denial [James] Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
A Word of Denial [James] Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Word of Denial [James]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Word of Denial [James] Empty
PostSubject: A Word of Denial [James]   A Word of Denial [James] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:29 pm

Circe knew that what she was going to do would cost her a lot, but at the same time, it was about time James understood that Circe Mayer was not your ordinary girl. She was certainly not one of his little whores, nor was she available whenever mister James decided it was time for some fun.

Oh no.

Circe Mayer, as much as she wanted him, was not going to allow this to herself.

So she decided to write James a letter, informing him of her plans for the night.

Dear James,

As much as I would love to come to you this evening to continue our lovely... plans, I am afraid that I will not be able to. And that is because I happen to have better plans. I am quite sure you don't mind, and that your evening will be just fine occupied. Again, I do hope to see you around, under better circumstances.

Yours, Circe

Asking for a house elf, Circe handed it the letter and waited. It would soon be in the hands of James, and she was ready for what was to follow.

Last edited by Circe Mayer on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Word of Denial [James] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Word of Denial [James]   A Word of Denial [James] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:40 pm

James had returned to his office - somewhat frustrated, but in high hopes for the activities that were to come. He had no reason to believe they wouldn't be happening, after all. A quick glance around his office - his pristine office, told him he had nothing to do before the arrival of the new school nurse.

Putting the vial of potion he'd been given in the top drawer, James lowered himself in to his chair and pulled out his potion magazine. Nerdy as it might be, some of the new discoveries were quite something and he wasn't going to miss out on them.

The afternoon soon faded, and James' patience faded with it. Wondering where Circe had gotten to, the Potion's master checked his watch. Couldn't be long now, could it? Unless some pain in the ass student had hurt themselves, inadvertently cock blocking...

The crack of apparition made James jump, and the sight of the elf before him made him scowl. "What?" James demanded of the creature, who passed him a letter and then left again.

Opening it, James' jaw set as he read. Better plans? What in Merlin's name did Circe think was better than their plans? To say he was angry with her, for playing him, was more than a little bit of an understatement in that moment. Scrunching the paper in to a ball, James tossed it in to the fire and leant forward, head resting on his balled fist.

Let her play games, he thought to himself, a smirk touching his features, you have always played the game better.
Back to top Go down

A Word of Denial [James]
Page 1 of 1