Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:03 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Tumblr_n844g6yka71s5459ro4_250

Jake,
Guess what? You're old now! Very Happy Kidding <3 Sort of. Not really. You're old.Wait, how old are you again? I jest! And yes, I am doing this in Jake's colour. Razz

We both know I’m not good at soppy posts, but this is me trying, so be honoured, k? Razz Mar 15, 2014. That was the date I created Brooke on HaF, and about the same time that I met you, after you snagged my interest on Omegle and introduced me to the world of forum-based RPing, and my life has been in shambles ever since.

From our first plot with the whole Josh/Brooke thing, to Tristan/Victoria, and now on a whole new site, you’ve become more than just “that British guy I RP with”. You’re now one of my closest friends, and I can’t imagine what it’ll be like without you constantly annoying me. You asshole. <3

So, I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Tumblr_n12wbsC1Vm1rkgihao2_500

On a serious note, you’re amazing, and I know I haven’t exactly been the best friend, but we’ve made it work for, what, just under 2 years now? *can’t math* Yea, about that, and I’m thankful every day for our friendship.

You were the first person I Skyped, and now I can’t imagine not Skyping you, as much as you may mock my drinking, and as much as I may mock your sleeping foot. *sniggers* Wink You’re a butt, but that’s why I love you.

Here’s to many more days and weeks and months and years of friendship. <3 (Soppy enough for you yet? Razz).

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3

With love,
Mel.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:31 am

EVE WANTS TO WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO! <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!

Truth be told, I am really sad I am not there to give my future husband his presents, but I just wanted you to know that Eve loves you a lot and it will stay that way.

You practically watched me grow up, since I've known you for what? Five years now? And you were there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to lean on. And even in the last couple of years, when we grew closer, you made me laugh, and we skyped, and you told me how posh I sounded xD I even sang for you, because I would do anything for my Jake! <3

Sadly, my post will not be as big and as great as Mel's (I'll get you back for posting Jakey wishes first, Mel! Razz ), but I really hope this brings a smile to your lips, because,

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY JAKEY <3

And... you know.. I was thinking...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 am

HEYYY JAKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We've just met, but can I just say, you're really cool. XD It's fun to talk to you in the CB, and RPing with you is helping me get better as an RPer and writer because you are so good hoowwww. I'm so glad I randomly decided to join HaB because I ended up meeting you. ^^

Happy Birthday! Hope today was great for you. Sad we're not the same age anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:15 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Tumblr_mphiibYnx41syithxo1_500

Guyssssss, you're all so cute! <3

Mel <3
You're a soppy butt, and you know it! But it also brought a smile to my face yesterday morning at 5am when you were the first (okay, second but first here) person to wish me happy birthday. You did, though, write the better first message, so you can take that win, I suppose? :P

And yes, here's to many more years of you annoying my grumpy old ass! ;) <333

Also. I am not old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Creepster

Eve <3
Eve, gah I don't know where to start, you know I love you muchly and I love everyday when I receive a text from you (even if it's just a little heart)! You're amazing, and I owe you a big thank you for your message! It means a lot to me, truly and I am literally so overwhelmed I don't know what to say!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 14%2B-%2B1

Lor <3
I am anything but cool, believe me, but I'll let you believe that silly lie! HAHA! But, no, in all seriousness, it's great to have met you, you are fabulous and I'm glad I have the privilege to have a ship with you (at the age of 23, I still can't spell privilege right the first time) and I hope we will have many years writing together like I have with others on this site!

And no, we're no longer the same age, but we're both still awesome! xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 We-Are-Awesome-Gif-02

The thing is though, guys...

The thing I wanted to say to you all...

AND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Gg

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE! <3 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk