Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Forbidden Hobbies (Luc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Hobbies (Luc)   Forbidden Hobbies (Luc) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:23 pm

There should be more shading, she mused, then jumped slightly at the voice. She did not, however, scream this time round, with the knowledge that the stranger boy was there having been present at the back of her mind; she had just been distracted by the art, as she usually was whenever she drew or painted.

"Ye-" she started to agree, but his next sentence caught her off guard, and she watched in absolute bewilderment as the boy left without another word. She stared after the door for a few moments, not quite able to believe what had happened, and then glanced back at her painting. What had just happened?

Blinking herself back to the situation at hand, she took a deep breath. "Okay, Chrisy, you're either losing your mind or that boy was just more socially awkward than you and you made a friend," she said, out loud, for it was more comforting to know that, at the very least, she hadn't been dreaming. Till I can figure out which it was, I might as well finish my painting, she concluded, mentally.

Going back to the easel, she twirled the paintbrush absently, and then set to work, adding shading and touching up tiny details here and there.
Back to top Go down

Forbidden Hobbies (Luc)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2