Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Living dangeriously (Anya) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 2:07 am

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Living dangeriously (Anya) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Living dangeriously (Anya) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Living dangeriously (Anya) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

» Chester Millstone
Living dangeriously (Anya) Emptyby Chester Millstone Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:45 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Living dangeriously (Anya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Living dangeriously (Anya) Empty
PostSubject: Living dangeriously (Anya)   Living dangeriously (Anya) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 5:42 pm

She loved living on the wild side from time to time, she didn't care who agreed or who disapproved. Hell her own mother disapproved but it didn't stop her mother from trying to save the young thirteen year old. It just made Brooke laugh from time to time. If her father was still around then he would probably approve but she was glad he wasn't because he'd hit her some more and her face was too pretty to be messed up by any man or anyone for that matter.

The Slytherin entered the Forbidden Forest and started her journey further into the woods. She was one of the many Slytherins who had heard of the stories that go on in the woods and she was too curious to go and find out what dark things hid in here. She walked further but turned around when she heard footsteps. Someone followed her. Great. She rolled her eyes and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Living dangeriously (Anya)   Living dangeriously (Anya) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 am

It had been a rather nice day and Anya had spent it exploring the grounds of Hogwarts. She never really spent much time outside, so she figured that now was as good a time as any. It was an especially nice time to be alone, seeing as her father had finally answered one of her letters to "Home." Viktor had sent a one sentence response to a pile of letters that had been sent over the entirety of Anya's stay at Hogwarts. It had been four years since they saw eachother last (he was never home during the holiday) and this was the first letter he sent. One sentence.

Aнастасия,
Due to the fact that I am knee deep in parchment, you need to stop sending letters.
-Папа

It was not like she had expected some sort of a heartfelt response, but she had at least hoped for something. Her mind had been so clouded that she did had not been paying attention to where she was walking. All of a sudden, the open space grew scarce and the darkness grew stronger. She figured that she had wandered into the forbidden forest. Great. The next thing this horrible day needed was her getting in trouble.

"Crunch" went the leaves. Someone was headed her way.

Anya's breath thickened as she tried to navigate her way out of the forest, but success was not the outcome. Next thing she knew, her body was colliding into some else's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Living dangeriously (Anya)   Living dangeriously (Anya) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 pm

She kept hearing crunching noises so she went to go investigate but it wasn't long until her body collided with someone else's. She now got mad, why would someone be in here? But then again if it was authority then she understood, but then again Brooke never really gave a rats ass about authority and would keep on ignoring it until the day she died. Brooke looked to see she collided with someone who was older then her and smelled like a Hufflepuff.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked the other girl. She didn't want to know the girl's name nor did she care. Brooke always went solo and maybe one day that would change but for right now it was not going to change nor will it ever. "You do know that you will get in trouble for being out here right?" Although Brooke knew she would as well but when did she ever care? Never.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Living dangeriously (Anya)   Living dangeriously (Anya) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:54 am

"You do know that you will get in trouble for being out here right?" The girl whom Anya had ran into seemed cold and distant. She figured that the girl was a Slytherin. Snakes were well known for acts such as wandering into forbidden places on campus. People such as Anya, Hufflepuffs, were not as well known for being rebellious.

"I know," Anya nodded anxiously. "I'm not here on purpose! I was just really distracted by some family things and I wandered over here." Saying it out loud, Anya sounded like an idiot.

"I'm Anastasiya," She tried to conjure a smiled, but it ended up more like a blank expression. "But most people just call me Anya. What brings you to a forbidden part of school? Seeing as it is forbidden after all." She imagined that the girl was most likely looking for trouble. Anya never looked for trouble. Trouble usually looked for Anya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living dangeriously (Anya)   Living dangeriously (Anya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living dangeriously (Anya)
Page 1 of 1