Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
We meet again (Josh) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
We meet again (Josh) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
We meet again (Josh) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
We meet again (Josh) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
We meet again (Josh) Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

We meet again (Josh)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We meet again (Josh) Empty
PostSubject: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Kaleb wanted some ice cream, he was seriously so late on purchasing his school books and his new uniforms for the next year that lied ahead for him. The young Gryffindor didn't mean to be late for his new things but he was and now he was rushing for time. He finally finished about five minutes ago which is how he ended up at the ice cream shop. He always did his school shopping alone because his parents always thought it was weird to enter the wizarding world when they were just Muggles.

He ordered an ice cream sundae with only chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, with caramel fudge, whip cream, and a cherry on top. He was eating his sundae when he just so happened to see a familiar face in the crowd. At first he thought nothing of it until they got closer to him and he noticed who it was. It was Joshua from school, a boy who he had met when school was still in the process. "Josh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Joshua's parents were killing him. He had had enoiugh with the small apartment that they had rented for the holiday. He couldn't help but wish that the muggles would simply return back to Massachussetts and forget that this past month had ever happened. He was tired of all the long days full of "So are you dating? I know you must be with a face like that!" and "Why aren't your marks perfect?! we did not raise you to be below average, Joshua Abbott."
He just needed to escape for an hour or two...or forever.

On one particularly irritating afternoon, Joshua had made his way to an ice cream shop in Diagon Alley. Ice cream was a perfect escape because ice cream never fought back. Once he made his way inside to the shop, he noticed a familiar face calling his name.
"Kaleb?" He yelled. "Hey dude! How have you been?" He remembered the Gryffindor boy from that one day in the shrieking shack. He was sure the boy had a death wish, but he was still a familiar face and anything was better than his family at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:38 pm

When Josh saw him and came over Kaleb smiled at his question. "Good, although my one friend ratted me out to my parents about me sleeping in a ghost infested house and grounded me for a week, but dude it was totally awesome, the shrieking shack wasn't even haunted, so I have no idea what they were talking about. The myth is a lie" Kaleb totally slept in the shrieking shack for the night and got in trouble, but in his experience it was awesome.

"So what have you been up to? How was your summer? Excited for the new school year?" He was rambling and Kaleb knew that. He was dare he say it. Nervous. Josh was pretty awesome and Kaleb had a crush on the kid, well a small one. But he didn't know Josh all that well yet so he wasn't going to act on this small amount of feeling until he knew about it. "You can sit down if you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:32 am

Joshua let out a few notes of laughter as Kaleb explained his experience with the Shrieking Shack. The Hufflepuff was not surpised that the tales had been lies. He had figured that the shack was not haunted. It seemed like more of a story told by a campfire than something that was actually true.
"Sounds like a blast," he responded. "Well if the shrieking shack was a bust, I guess we'll just have to find another supposedly haunted place that'll get us in trouble."

"You can sit down if you want."

"Alright," he nodded, placing his bowl of mint-chocolate ice cream on the table. He began to swirl his metal spoon around the bowl. "You know, Ice cream is probably the most versatile food. It comes in so many different colours and flavours, it can be put into a number of different forms, and it's sweet and fun to be around, like me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Kaleb couldn't help but chuckle a bit when he said that they would have to find another place that had stories about it being haunted. Kaleb wouldn't mind that at all, but he was completely upset when he found out that the Shrieking Shack was not at all haunted. He had basically wasted a night there just to be disappointed in the end. It was completely barbaric if you asked him. "We just might have to. I just still cannot believe that I wasted a perfectly good night at the Shrieking Shack for nothing. Like why make up stories that it is haunted if it really isn't?" That was what stumped Kaleb. Why have stories if it was all just lies?

Kaleb took a spoonful of his sundae but also laughed when Josh said what he did. He almost choked on his ice cream but it was totally worth it because of what Josh had said. "Someone is either stating a fact or being conceded there" Kaleb joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We meet again (Josh)   We meet again (Josh) Empty

Back to top Go down

We meet again (Josh)
Page 1 of 1