Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
The Perils Of Being Lost Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Perils Of Being Lost Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
The Perils Of Being Lost Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
The Perils Of Being Lost Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
The Perils Of Being Lost Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Perils Of Being Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Perils Of Being Lost Empty
PostSubject: The Perils Of Being Lost   The Perils Of Being Lost EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:38 pm

This had officially got to be the scariest place on earth. It was like an explosion of pink and cats and creepiness and all of Zoya's attempts to back away ended with her crashing into one of the romance themed chairs and knocking them down. She had planned on stocking up on sweets but all she ended stocking up was dirty looks from the people in here, mostly teens on a date.

It had all begin with her inability to find her way in this place, which was frankly insulting. Even though Hogsmeade was reportedly the largest wizarding settlement village around, how hard could it be to find a candy shop? Not just a candy shop no, the candy shop. It was really ridiculous. And to think that of all the shops she could wanders into she had chosen this monstrosity. "I am gong to be scarred for life after this," she muttered looking for someone to help her. "After a minute of searching, she sort of gave up and jjust tapped on the nearest person's shoulder. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but could you please point me towards um........Honey....something?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Perils Of Being Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perils Of Being Lost   The Perils Of Being Lost EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Seventh months had seemingly flown by in Louis' world. He'd gained promotion, and gotten married, as well as teaching at the university. With every new day he found something more beautiful in the woman he'd married. Though, in marrying a complete stranger, it was not quite so romantic as it sounded.

But Adelisa was no longer a stranger anymore, he liked the witch thoroughly and they had found many and more things that they were both interested in as the time had continued. Coming back to Clement Manor was no longer a chore to the Frenchman, for now... now it seemed like someone was actually glad to see him come home. It was touching, to say the least.

And because of that, the two had taken the next step in their relationship. An heir.

It had been awkward to start with, but sharing a bed with another woman was easier than he could have believed it to be. And with it, Adelisa had asked him if he'd like to spend some more time with her. He'd softly agreed, and so that weekend she'd asked to see England. More specifically, Hogwarts. He couldn't get her in to the castle but they took a walk up by the castle. Adelisa had enjoyed it no less, and with the notion of getting a drink at the tea shop in the town, Louis had allowed her to link her arm through his.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but could you please point me towards um... Honey... something?"

Their walk had been interrupted though, and Louis smiled at the witch from his class. "Honeydukes?" The Frenchman asked, motioning to the shop across the way. "The sweet shop is over there." Louis explained with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

The Perils Of Being Lost
Page 1 of 1