Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}   Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:52 am

A Rather Long OOC Note:
A miscellany of texts, letters, emails, notes, and etc from Delia to her friends and family throughout the years. Not written in a chronological order, mostly because I can’t be arsed to figure stuff out, and I’m writing them as she reveals them to me. I’m using this as a sort of ‘diary’ for Delia, since she doesn’t actually keep one.

It goes without saying that there will be trigger warnings for most, if not all, of these. (Except, perhaps, letters to her father or Pureblood acquaintances). I’m only going to list them once, here, instead of before each post. The list is extensive, and I might miss some. Honestly, though, Delia’s a mess, so read these at your own discretion. If I’ve missed any glaringly obvious TWs or something in it triggers you and I didn’t mention it, let me know so I can add it. ^_^

TW: Excessive swearing; suicide romanticism and ideation; self harm, in non-traditional means; casual sex mentioned; kinky sex mentioned, or hinted at; sexism; ableism; homophobia mentioned and hinted at; alcoholism/alcohol abuse; depression; racism (used in a joking manner, with both parties finding it humorous); slut-shaming (directed at herself and at friends, again with both parties finding it humorous).

24 September, 2023

My dearest Irene,

How the f*** do you get your phone taken away thrice in one month? And what the f*** did you do that you’ve been banned from one for sixty whole days? You’re damn lucky I love you enough to bother with these tedious letters… Also, doesn’t K. still sell those cheap muggle phones on the sly? I got one for like, 10 galleons once, and then discovered it was only 30 american dollars later on. Bugger was making a 20 profit. Not a bad business, now that I think about it… I wonder if Hogwarts has a market for it.

Anyways, let me know if you DO get a burner, and what his rates are. I’m seriously contemplating bringing it over here… :P

Idk if you got my text replies — it was left on grey ticks, so I guess you f***ed up and got it taken away before you saw it — so I’ll answer your questions here.

No. I have not met anyone just yet. They seem so uptight, even the muggleborns and halfbloods. Sex seems to be a taboo word, let alone… the notion of anything WE did, lol. The professors here seem to be stricter on that front, too. Would you believe that I saw one dock house points when he caught two students making out? (Sure, it was in the middle of the library, and sure, they were doing it to irritate people, and sure it wasn’t really appropriate timing, but I stand by my point.) Besides, I’m the new kid. Wouldn’t want to gain THAT reputation just yet.

Work’s alright. They have ‘Defense Against the Dark Arts’ here — the rumours were TRUE! — and it’s boring as f***. I miss the way Prof. Hoof did it. (Dare you to call him that to his face again!) (Actually, no. Don’t.) Now THAT was a fun class.

Send my love to all our fellow slutty bitches. I miss all your stupid faces.

<3,
Delia
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}   Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 am

04 July, 2023

Father,

I admit that your letter has come at somewhat of a surprise; I was not expecting it. I am, however, pleased that you bear me no will ill for my deeds. I would apologise, but that would be a lie, for I am not sorry. What I will say, however, is that I, too, bear you no misgivings for what you have done; I know you only do what you deem right for my safety.

However, I am sixteen now, father, and I wish to make my own mistakes and learn from the world itself instead of being told what to think. Thank you for giving me this chance. I appreciate it.

As per your request, I see nothing unreasonable about it. I am, after all, still your daughter; I am a Schaefer by blood and by name. As long as the balls and functions do not clash with exams or important work, I will be glad to attend. All I ask in return is that I am informed at least a week in advance, so I may approach my Professors and request for any work that I may miss during my time away. Studies are, after all, as vital to me as ever before, whether I am in Durmstrang or Hogwarts.

Britain is different, I suppose. I have only been here four days, and I have not yet had time to adjust to the differences of culture, both subtle and non. It is the food that I daresay I will miss the most (aside from you and my friends, of course). Spätzle is, as one would imagine, rather difficult to find here.

How are you, father? I hope my actions did not cause you too much distress.

With love,
Cordelia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}   Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:31 pm

18 July, 2023
7:43pm

Hey gurl. It was nice hearing from you. This must be your what, sixth new number? U need to stop allowing your father to take ur phone, lol.

Hogwarts is different. I'm still settling in. It's... I don't know. I don't mind being the new girl but things run differently here and I sometimes feel like I'm an outsider. I have no close friends like I did back there.

Dynamics are also different. Ppl here care about class and rank. Purebloods have to be LIKE Purebloods, or they're 'weird'. Bitches, please. I AM weird. I own Weird. xD But they don't... idk, they don't seem to think uniqueness is a good thing. They see it as foreign and anything foreign has to go.

I miss my fellow Bitches. xD It's not so much being popular; u KNOW idc about that. It's not even about being 'one of them'. U KNOW that doesn't matter to me. I'm Me. F*** anyone who says that's not right. (Not literally ;) )

It's... idk not hard but also hard. U get me? I'm not trying to be liked. But it'd be nice if I was.

N the subjects. F*** don't get me started on that.

They run things different than Ol' Dummy (remember when we got in SO MUCH F***ING TROUBLE when we called Durmstrang 'Dummy' to our darling headmaster's face? XD) and idk if I LIKE the changes. Difference are fun, but when EVERYTHING is different? Idk. xD

How's life without be? Boring as f***, right? :P (Make me feel better, tell me it's trueeeeeee.) Give Irene a kiss for me. (I heard u 2 are dating now? Is it true?)

<3,
Delia
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}   Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Written absentmindedly in the back of her Charms textbook when she was bored in class one day.

05 Oct, 2023.

Sometimes,
I want to fly.
Not in a plane
Or on a broom
Or even
With wings.
I want to fly with nothing holding me back,
To soar in open air
By myself
As I am
With only the wind guiding me.
And then I realise
That what I want
Is not to fly.
What I want is to fall
Freely,
Wholly,
Down
Down
Down
Into the arms
Of Death Himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}   Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Epistolary Remembrance (A Glimpse of Delia) {Closed}
Page 1 of 1