Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Empty
PostSubject: Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )    Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 8:50 am

Living with jake was great, Lucy got sex and a loving , safe environment . The children were amazing , and for a time she was okay . However Lucy wasn’t truly happy . She still didn’t quite .. fit . She sighed , doing her hair and makeup for the day .

Lucy had planned . By the time anyone found out it would be too late . Plans had been made , money moved and the chance for stoppping it would be gone .

A small letter would be in the kitchen bench for Jake .

. “ Dearest Jake .

Please do not worry for me , please do not cause yourself concern none of this is your fault . Please know that I’ll always be grateful for you and watching over you .

I tried jake , I tried but this world just doesn’t need me jake . I don’t have a calling to be here , Frank is watching the farm .

Thank you for trying jake , trying to help me . I’ll never forget your help and I pray you get rewarded in kind one day . If I had a patronus I know it would be you .i would want it to be you Jake .”

Lucy was on top of a bridge , looking down . The water calm , she looked down. The water seemed to be strangely calm even though it was rushing through below underneath . There were so many options she could have taken but she didn’t choose any others . She wanted to be peaceful , this seemed the best way . Closing her eyes . The moment of peace overcame her . She jumped .

She felt the water but only for a second , she kept her eyes closed . A white light took over her, calmness encompassed her body . Her body had water going into her lungs , but she didn’t try swim to the top . The white light and calmness outweighed the fear .

Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )    Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )  Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

Thine Kingdom Come ( Lucy Oneshot . MA 15. Suicide )
Page 1 of 1