Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Things I've Seen (Finley)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Things I've Seen (Finley)   The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Naomi appreciated Finley's offer and took a minute to think it over. If he was there, it would be nice to have the moral support, but she wasn't sure Jake would believe her either way. Besides, she didn't really want someone else to see her fail, in case Jake wouldn't listen to her. "No, I think I'll go by myself. I'll tell you how it went afterwards though. Thank you for offering."

Finley's invitation was something Naomi hadn't realized she'd been hoping for until after he'd given it. It would be nice not to have to go back to her dark room by herself. "Yes, please," she said quietly. She got under the covers with her best friend, glad that he would be there in case anything else happened. It made her feel a lot better. "Thank you. Good night Finley." She was asleep in minutes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Things I've Seen (Finley)   The Things I've Seen (Finley) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Finley had conceded to letting Naomi go on her own to see Professor Newbury. Whilst he wanted to be there - even if he didn't say a word - to give her support, he knew that Naomi could do this on her own. "Okay." Finley managed in response to her decision, smiling and hoping that Professor Newbury wouldn't be horrible to her because of her gift.

Professor Newbury wouldn't do that... would he?

Finley pushed the worry away, because he knew that Naomi didn't need those kind of thoughts from him.

Besides, he was more in shock that Naomi had said yes to saying. He didn't regret asking her to stay, but he didn't think she'd want to. Settling down beside his best friend, in his bed, Finley simply rested his head in to his pillow. "G-goodnight, Naomi." He responded a little belatedly to the witch beside him, his eyes adjusting back to the darkness around them.

He didn't get back to sleep straight away, a little nervous that Naomi would wake up again. But as the soft sound of her steady breathing continued, it lulled Finley back to sleep.

Blissfully unaware of the rumours this would cause the next morning.
Back to top Go down

The Things I've Seen (Finley)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2