Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

Birthday : 1973-06-22
Job/hobbies : The Lady Clement

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:36 am

"Louis isn't coming back, Vanessa. You need to learn that. You can scream and beg for him to come back, but he's not coming."

"You're lying," the witch cut him off, for all the limbs Dominic had tied to restrain her, the man could do nothing for the defiance in Vanessa's eyes. How many times people had tried to to tell her, over and over again, for a year now, that Louis wasn't coming back. This was just one more time that she refused to believe.

And yet, as he drew nearer, the witch couldn't help the shudder that ran through her body. Her mind was still trying to match Dominic, feeble, good, misguided but honorable Dominic, with this... this thing reaching for her dressing gown.

"He told me everything, Ven."

"No," the word was out of her mouth before she had time to think about it. Even as Dominic continued, the word reverberated around her head. No, no, no, no, no. Louis would never say that. Dominic was lying, they were all lying. Every one of them was lying...

"Or do you forget that you are a self-proclaimed whore?"

"Et vous ĂȘtes un salaud," she hissed, fighting against the pain as he squeezed her flesh painfully. If he was intent on seeing her cry, Vanessa would never give him that satisfaction.

With another hiss, the witch spat at him once more, for the second time in her life. And for the first time, realized this was all her cousin was good for.

The fear as his fingers plunged inside her, the raw pain that shift up throughout her body, the sickness and disgust as she felt her muscles tear and the film of tears that appeared in her eyes were all periphery emotions now.

Because Vanessa no longer cared.

She had been unfit for the living this past year. Now she would be unfit for the dead too. And somehow, without Louis, that would be the only place she could exist in.

Come Plot With Me <3
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Rsz_ve10
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 am

The no from Vanessa was enough for Dominic, knowing she was fighting against the inevitable truth, even today. It was touching, in a way, that someone like Louis could inspire such hope in a single person despite him never being able to see anything worthwhile through. No answer came to her no, he knew the truth, even if she didn't.

Even as she called him a bastard, Dominic couldn't help but smirk. She could call him every name under the sun, but when it came down to it, she would still be less of a person that he was. Vanessa would always be filthier than him. It was in their blood. So much so that the filth inside her did not stay there as she spat on him, again. Dominic made no move to remove it. It was just one of those things in life that he would not rise to.

As Dominic's trousers came undone, he took a step forward, pressing her head back against the wall. "Spit on me again, and I'll maim that pretty face of yours so you'll never be good enough for him again." He growled, before letting her go. The respect either one of them had ever held for the other was long since gone, but that didn't mean he'd let her get away with disrespect.

Taking hold of the top of his trousers and briefs, Dominic pushed them to his mid thigh, before his hand moved to his already hardened length. It took only a few moments for him to find what he was looking for and with a sharp upwards thrust, Dominic could feel the muscle around his erection give. Forcibly give under the pressure he inflicted as his teeth sought out her neck. Defiling the skin she let him have access to, because she was nothing more than cheap, and cheap things got broken quickly.

The thrusts inside her were more deliberate than at a pace to start with, making sure he pressed his length completely inside her before he pulled out and start again. Dominic already knew that he was going to leave Vanessa in a mess. A soft grunt of pleasure came each time he forced himself through her resilience.

Because each time that happened her, meant he ruined her that bit more for his brother.

And that was all he was hoping for.

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 am

"Spit on me again, and I'll maim that pretty face of yours so you'll never be good enough for him again."

Through the tears, through the fear and the pain, Vanessa laughed. A soft, bitter sound as he threatened her. perhaps she had a death wish, but if she did, it had been present for a year now and there was nothing Dominic could do to make it worse.

"You actually think he loves me for my face?" the brunette asked, even as his hands busied themselves where she couldn't see. "Or my virtue?" she added, a scathing note in her voice. As Dominic pushed her head to the side, entering her roughly, Vanessa realized that he did think that.

Dominic Clement truly believed that it was within his power to change what Louis and Vanessa had. By defining her, by abusing her, by toying with her confidence. He actually believed he was meant to influence things even Gods were powerless against.

As he impaled her again and again, causing her to emit sharp gasps of pain, the witch couldn't help but think how sorry she was for him.

For his ignorance.

Closing her eyes, the witch gave in to her fate, feeling his hungry teeth on her skin. In a detached way, she could understand why Dominic needed to try so hard, to prove to himself that he could get between them.

And she pitied him for it.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

"You actually think he loves me for my face?" the brunette asked, even as his hands busied themselves where she couldn't see. "Or my virtue?"

The echo of the slap as his hand struck her was almost like thunder clapping through the room. "Shut up." He hissed at her, revelling in the mark of his hand that was starting to find it's way in to her cheek. He would not tolerate her words, she was wrong. So badly wrong.

As Dominic felt moisture beginning to meet his groin, he knew what was happening, and a satisfied smirk touched his lips as the whore began to bleed. Only then did he take her in a more fluent manner, his thrusts growing faster and her muscles becoming tighter as her body tried to stop the pain. It didn't take him long before he came inside her, and it didn't have to be long. He'd succeeded in what he had intended to do and a satisfied sigh was the only evidence he had finished.

Before a soft, menacing laugh bubbled from his throat.

As he stepped away from the girl, Dominic pulled his trousers back in to place. Blood had already ran down the inside of her thighs, and he was pretty sure bruises would come in to play in an hour or so. Vanessa Sheridan was a mess in front of his eyes and Dominic could only smile at such things. Only then did he wipe his cheek with a handkerchief he'd had in his pocket. The shakiness of his hands becoming apparent once more.

"You're not to come to the house, or I will treat you with the same again." Dominic told her, his eyes narrowed. "You're not good enough to be my wife, you never were. Keep sending your excuses if you will. But when I'm in England again, I'll make sure to visit your maison close."

With that he turned on his heel, unlocking the door with a flick of his wand. Only when he was down the stairs did he release the spell containing Vanessa, hoping she would fall to the floor in a mess. There were no pleasantries to the Sheridan staff, he nodded to his aide and without another word, they were gone in to the night. Vanessa could spout whatever she wanted to the world, because no one would believe such things of him.

And even if they did, he was a Clement and Clements don't pay for anything.

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:38 am

His words barely registered through the fog of pain and revulsion inside her. The witch kept her eyes closed through it all because if he wanted to see her lose, see her spirit broken, he would have to work a lot harder than that. It was the folly of the ignorant, thinking they could take emotions away just because they took the physical, material things attached to it.

Despise for Dominic would come later. pity rose inside her now.

Pity and regret that she had lots the only thing she had ever wanted to save for Louis. Regret that she had something forcibly taken from her.

But never once the fear that her cousin hoped to inspire, that Louis would think less of her in any way because of what had transpired. But then again, no one could understand that. They'd have to be able to understand Louis and Vanessa to understand such matters.

The bonds around her hands and feet broke long after she had given up the fight, laving her crumpled on the bathroom floor like child's a broken doll where her lady's maid would find her later. Vanessa wouldn't be conscious for the silent scream of the maid, then her quick decision to move Vanessa and inform the house keeper who would later bring the matter up to the butler who would be obliged to report it to Wexford upon his return. Vanessa would barely be awake when her father came to visit her, examining the healing marks on her face and the hints if vicious teeth on her neck.

Vanessa would only wake up when Wexford Sheridan, for the first time in his life, took matters into his own hands and finally refuted the family he had lived in fear and admiration of, making his sole aim his only daughter's protection.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1989 (Dominic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2