Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Hello Again Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Hello Again Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Hello Again Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Hello Again Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Hello Again Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Hello Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again   Hello Again EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:31 pm

[b][color=#ff6633]"I believe trust needs to be earned," Amber replied to her fiancé, flashing him a sweet smile before taking a look around. She was just about the raise her glass with the oh so expensive red wine, up to her lips when her eyes landed on a person who was just joining the charity party her mother was throwing. A person, she didn't look forward to see again for a really long time. She should not be surprised to see him here, considering her mother invited every single influential or wealthy person that was known in the wizarding world, of course, he would come. Amber briskly turned her golden glance away from him again, decidig to rather ignore his presence completely. With so many people around, the chance they would eventually bump into each other was really small to none, at least she hoped so. "Is everything okay?" The young man in front of her asked her curiously. He turned out to be much more observant than she thought he would be if he noticed the change in her mood. She was usually very good with hiding her emotions. "Yes. Of course. I just got a bit lost in my thoughts. Nothing important though." She added quickly and finally took a sip of her drink. Amber tried her hardest to gather her wits together again, but her mind always wondered back to the man by the door. She had not seen him ever since seventh year of school ended, when she told him that her parents would start planning the wedding. It was only a matter of time before this would happen. Both of them had their future spouses carefully picked out since they were just children. It obviously wasn't the smartest thing to do to let their feelings for each other grow into something more than just sexual satisfaction. "You have that face on again," The man nudged her slightly with a little grin. "Sometimes I really do wish to know what's going through the pretty head of yours," he trailed of in amusement, making her force out some kinda entertained chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again   Hello Again EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 pm

OOC: I hope it's okay for me to reply? Adam didn't go to Hogwarts, but I thought we could have a little bit of fun with these two? If you don't want to, just PM me and I'll take the reply down! Very Happy

The wealthy had called for a get together, and Adam being the man he was had not declined the offer for a night to relax. He couldn't drink, oh no, he was on call and he would never put the safety of his patients before his own happiness. But, Adam was here to have fun no less. Decked out in his suit that was very much a distraction to the eye, Adam had stepped out in to the room with a small smile touching at his lips.

He wasn't sure who he was going to meet her this evening, but he was intending on having some fun whilst he was here. What that meant, exactly was yet to be told.

As a waiter passed the twenty three year old, Adam took one of the non-alcoholic drinks from his tray and dismissed him. Bringing the glass to his lips, Adam took a mouthful, and swallowed it slowly, savouring the sweet taste that it left behind as he surveyed the room before him with interest.

Contacts were in abundance in this room, but his eyes fell on one witch in particular. Ah, he thought, noting the witch he'd been working beside for a while now.

This, was about to get interesting, he thought, sending a wink in her direction before moving off so that his gaze wouldn't linger on her.
Back to top Go down

Hello Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Two (2015-16)-
Jump to: