Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Light Up the Sky (Bro) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Light Up the Sky (Bro) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Light Up the Sky (Bro) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Light Up the Sky (Bro) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Light Up the Sky (Bro) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Light Up the Sky (Bro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Light Up the Sky (Bro) Empty
PostSubject: Light Up the Sky (Bro)   Light Up the Sky (Bro) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Joe's head hurt.

A lot.

Coming to terms with witches and wizards had been, well... it had been a challenge. Coming to terms with this whole other world that had apprently existed right under is nose had been even more so. But a new currency, and villages where he had to go to buy his school supplies- well, that was just about the young boy's limit.

The eleven year old had bought his school books, his robes (and he didn't look forward to wearing them at all, for he knew he looked a complete fool dressed head to foot in black) and everything else on the list, except for his wand. But Joe wasn't sure if he could handle that at the moment, not with his mind still trying to convince him he was dreaming, and had the boy not overheard a group of kids his age talking about a place called Honeydukes, he would have for sure lost his mind.

At the first opportunity, he had dragged his parents into the store by their hands. He had pushed the door open and stood just out of the way, a look on his face resembling that of- well, an eleven year old boy in a sweet shop. He looked around at the shelves, trying to make sense of the words scribed on the boxes, and let out a sigh.

Maybe he could just get used to it, after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Light Up the Sky (Bro) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Up the Sky (Bro)   Light Up the Sky (Bro) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:34 am

A lot of begging later, Brooke's father finally consented to bringing her to Hogsmeade, as she wanted to check it out before going to school. Although she knew that there was absolutely no chance of her going until she was in the 3rd year, she still very much wanted to see what it looked like and definitely was not capable of waiting 3 whole years. Of course, having heard a lot about the sweet shop, which had been both her parents' favourite store, that was naturally her first stop. Allowances were given, and limits set as to how much the girl was able to buy.

Entering the store with a huge grin, Brooke looked towards her father who nodded and smiled in amusement. With a rushed, "Thank you!" she ran off by herself, moving towards the closest isle, and almost bumping into a boy there, but just managing to stop herself from skidding into him. "Oops, sorry!" she said at once, looking up at him with a smile. He looked around her age, and obviously if he was here he was like her. It would so very nice to be able to make another friend before entering her term.

"Hi! I'm Brooke. Are you going to Hogwarts as well or you already in Hogwarts? How old are you?" Her eyes caught sight of the boxes behind him and let out a tiny squeal. "Ooooo they have dark chocolate frogs here. They were out of stock when I was last at Diagon Alley and I don't like the normal one because they're too sweet. Well, I don't think I like them - daddy doesn't let me eat them any more because they don't help with my ADHD." Reaching behind, she grabbed two boxes, placing one in her basket and holding out the other to the boy. Tilting her head slightly, she asked, "Do you want one too?"
Back to top Go down

Light Up the Sky (Bro)
Page 1 of 1