Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Sister Talk (Madison) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Sister Talk (Madison) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Sister Talk (Madison) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Sister Talk (Madison) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Sister Talk (Madison) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sister Talk (Madison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sister Talk (Madison) Empty
PostSubject: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:17 am

Hogwarts had a lot of places that were almost never occupied. Take the astronomy tower for instance. Which meant that she could talk to her sister about what needed to be talked about with ease, with no worry that someone would eavesdrop or overhear. It made for much smoother sailing when they didn't have to 'take care' of someone that knew too much.

She'd agreed to meet with her sister to discuss 'friends'. It was always good to shake things up, to keep their 'friends' on their feet. It added exclusivity, and made people want to try harder to please them. It was this way that made people want to be their friend, made people try, made people do things that they normally wouldn't. And the lengths that people would go to…

An added bonus was the feeling of complete and utter control, just knowing that girls would date boys that they didn't like, blindly put things into place and indadvertedly help wreak havoc without realising that anything was wrong. It was a rush.

Once she made sure that they were truly alone, she turned to her sister "So, who do you think has become too complacent?" she asked, diving straight into it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:38 am

Now that Melody was back, things were running more smoothly than ever. It was great to have her own posse of girls, but it was always so tricky when she had to keep messaging Melody when things happened; it wasn't that Maddie couldn't handle it on her own, but rather, that she appreciated Mel's comments and advice. So now that her sister was in Hogwarts and they were together, it was so much easier to plan things.

Naturally, Melody was 'promoted' into the highest position - Maddie's partner, with equal say in everything - and now they had realised something. People were getting angsty, suspicious of the sudden change of leadership from one to two people. This wasn't something the Bishop twins needed nor wanted.

So, Melody and Madison needed to do something about it, and that was why this meeting of sorts was taking place. Meeting Melody in the astronomy tower, Madison smiled widely at her sister, one of two people who could get her genuinely happy. The question came at once, and Maddie was ready. After all, they were here for business first. "Rachel," she said, at once. "She hesitated a little that day when I told her to do something. What about you? Any names?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm

She nodded at her sister's answer "Right, we can't have hesitation," she agreed, grinning, "She needs to go."

"What about you? Any names?"

She thought back over the week. Truth be told, she knew that the girls in the posse were shaken at her sudden appearance, and her sudden rise to power beside Madison. Though she didn't think that they needed to be so surprise, it was only natural that she would share what belonged to her sister, as she would have shared with Madison if she had come to Beauxbatons instead. One name stuck out from all the rest.

"Natalie," she replied after a moment "She just hasn't taken to me. I think that she feels threatened, and threatened snakes lash out." she explained "And she's started to ask questions," she added. Yes, that girl had been incredibly invasive by Melody's standards with the questions that she asked. It was time to give her the flick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Nodding in agreement with her sister's words, Madison returned the grin. "Yes. I'll pass her the message next time I see her," she replied, shrugging lightly. Kicking girls out was no big deal, and as long as they were both in agreement, it happened. And, on the odd occasion they weren't both certain, they discussed the pros and cons, but in the end, it was always her sister that would take priority.

Nodding again at Mel's contribution, she chuckled. "Ah yes, the typical 'who-is-she' thing, I'm sure? She tried something similar the last time I added a member, and I made it clear she was on thin ice for that. Well, do you want to tell her the good news she doesn't have to worry about it any longer?"

Thinking a bit more, Maddie added, "I also think we should do something about Cindy, though I'm not sure what yet. She seems to be rather off lately. I can't quite place my finger on it, but I believe she may be trying to find a way to skirt around something." She paused. "It may have to do with her crush, though I'm not sure. She may like someone we don't approve of. How should we approach this? There's no real evidence."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:49 pm

She was pleased that her sister agreed about Natalie. And of course, there are no second chances. The littlest defiance needed to be drowned before it sparked and caught on. The prospect of being the one to tell Natalie that she was not welcome excited her. "It baffles me how some girls can't seem to take a hint… But those stupid enough to keep pressing deserve to be cut." she said "Everyone's replaceable."

And Cindy. Unsurprisingly, Mel had felt the same way. From what she had seen, Cindy was terrible at hiding her feelings. Her face blushed too easily and her thoughts could be seen plainly on her face. However, she was harmless.

"We need evidence. I think that she's obviously hiding something… She's close to Isla isn't she?" she asked. Despite being told all the gossip as it happened by Mads, it wasn't the same as actually being there. Naturally, remembering specific relationships between people would certainly become easier, she just needed to see more interaction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:14 pm

"I disagree - neither you or I are replaceable," she teased, winking at her sister. "As for the rest... People come and people go," she added, quoting song lyrics she knew her sister would be able to complete. Mindy Gledhill had some decent songs, though they were mostly about love, something Maddie didn't understand until recently. Most of the songs were too lovey-dovey for her. Still, variety was not something she minded, and the lyrics fit the situation perfectly; people were easily bought, but also easily disposed, and while not the original meaning in the song, it was what stood out to her - the only reason she listened to the song in the first place.

At Melody's suggestion, her eyes gleamed dangerously. "Oh, of course!" she cried, acknowledging her sister had hit the perfect solution and that she hadn't thought of it; she didn't mind admitting those kind of shortcomings to Melody, but nobody else.

"Isla and Sara, but Isla was the one who desperately wanted to join, if you remember, so she's our best bet," Madison commented, slipping out her phone and opening a folder. She kept tabs on everyone in her group, not that they knew, and she soon found Isla was having a free period. Sending the girl a text to meet them in the tower, it was but a few seconds later she got a reply of, "Of course," and she showed the screen to Mel with a smirk.

"How shall we play this?" she asked. "I was thinking the nice routine, kind of like with nanny five."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 pm

"Well of course we're not, we're the ones who do the replacing," she smirked in response. "About a dime a dozen, row by row," she followed on. And in this situation it was accurate. There needed to be the constant threat to make people bend to them. That's just how it worked.

She nodded enthusiastically "Go with the desperate one. Desperate people will do anything," her eyes sparkled with mischief.

Mel leaned over Madison's shoulder when she pulled out her phone. Isla would be far too easy, all the eager ones are. Isla was one to keep close, for the moment at least.

"How shall we play this? I was thinking the nice routine, kind of like with nanny five."

"Nice routine, definitely," she agreed "We'll be sweeter than sugar," she smiled "Make her feel special," she added. Some people needed to be scared, others nurtured. Understanding what made others tick was crucial if they were going to continue this favourable lifestyle that they had going.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:05 am

Chuckling in agreement, Maddie smirked back at her sister. It was so great for them to be back together, and she was beginning to wonder how she ever got along without Melody beside her. Completing sentences, matching thoughts... Things were so much easier for both of them, since neither really had to explain what they were feeling or thinking.

"Oh, definitely. Why else do we get them in the first place? They can be so dreadfully dull at times," she replied. Nodding at her sister, Maddie grinned again. "That sounds perfect. We can ask her how she's settling in and whatnot, and then you can bring up a doubt about her friend after? I think it would be best if I'm the one to defend Isla, since I was the one who told her she could be in," she went on, then paused, a slight frown on her features as she reached for her satchel and riffled through it, just having thought of something. "Damn it, I had a packet of sweets in my other bag, but not this one. Did you have anything to offer her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Talk (Madison)   Sister Talk (Madison) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister Talk (Madison)
Page 1 of 1