Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:22 am

Elyah was one of the first to hear about this little... change of events. A Sexual Education class had never been held here, in Hogwarts, over the past years, which officially made Nurse Mayer the first one to ever dare approach such topic. And as much as Elyah believed that this was the best thing that could have happened in Hogwarts, knowing that too many parents avoided to talk to their children about such a topic, it could create a conflict between the parents and the Nurse. And it was a shame, cause she liked the Nurse.

Trying not to think much of that, since she knew there were still parents, much like her father, who were open to talk to their children about such matters would fight back and support this idea, if there ever was a conflict, Elyah made her way up the Grand Staircase and towards the First Floor, where the Hospital Wing was.

To her surprise though, quite a few people had made their way to this little... group therapy, and the most surprising presence in the room, Professor Balan. Elyah tried not to burst into laughter, seeing a man like him in such a class, and instead, scanned the room for Max. She was sure he would be coming, since she was the one who told him about it, and once her eyes landed on him, she quickly moved to sit next to him with a small smile. This was going to be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 pm

To say that she was surprised would be an understatement. When the headmaster had allowed her to provide lessons like these, Circe was kind of hesitant, believing that not many people would like to attend, for multiple reasons. Maybe the were ashamed of asking questions, or maybe they were bored. Some might believe that they already knew everything and that they didn't need any more advice. And there were many more reasons for a child not to attend this class.

But even if the odds were against her, the class started filling up, surprising Circe more that a little.

A Hufflepuff boy, followed by a young Gryffindor, who was more than excited about this, freaking out the older witch just a little.

"Hi Professor! Are you a professor... no, you're a Nurse, right? Can I call you Nurse Mayer? My name is Maximillian, but everyone calls me Max because it is much easier. Also, my friend Elyah should be coming, she told me about your class!"

"Uh, just call me Circe, Max. I'll be glad to have your friend too, now please take a seat."
The brunette was already developing a headache because of that boy, and really hoped that his friend was somewhat different. Else she would be needing a potion to calm her nerves. Or a couple shots of whiskey.

A few more people followed, one completely ignoring her and moving over to the older Hufflepuff, who seemed to be like family to her, and the next one, a blonde, confronted her, making Circe raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"Is this it?"

"For now. But no one's keeping you, dear. The door is open, you may leave." With a small smile, she turned her attention away from the girl and started gathering a few notes she had written down as even more people filled the room. Well, this was certainly going to be a long discussion, and in all truth, she was afraid it wouldn't end very well.

But, to add insult to injury, James invited himself to her class, taking a seat in the back of the room with a smirk and making Circe shake her head. Of course she had told him about the lessons, but she wouldn't believe he would dare to come and listen to this. He was up to something for sure.

"Professor Jameson asked me to sit in on the lesson, to make sure the students behave."

"I am sure he did."

Taking a sit in the center of the small circle, and after making sure no one else was coming, Circe smiled at the small group of children, completely ignoring James who was going to be having his fun sitting there.

"So, I guess we should start! My name Circe, and I am here to answer your questions and concerns. I'd like you, if you feel comfortable, to raise your hand, say your name, and what you know about sex."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Max nodded with the instruction to call the nurse by her first name. She was weird, like Professor Jake, well, Jake, the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, who insisted upon the use of his first name. But, at least Nurse Circe wasn't a professor, so it made a little more sense to the second year.

A few moments after Max had sat down, Elyah joined him, and Max returned the smile she had given him. "Hey!" He said softly - or as softly as Max's voice ever went, which was still loud enough for the room to hear, really.

After that, Nurse Circe began the class, or whatever it was you called this, and Max turned his attention to the witch, making sure it showed he was listening. Or rather, in the Gryffindor's case, doing his best to listen, and not get distracted by what he was being told, or other people in the room. Not easy for Max, but he was trying.

The option to participate was one that the Gryffindor could not turn down, so his hand shot up after Nurse Circe had finished, not having time to think through what he was saying before he spoke. "My name is Maximillian Hollingberry, or Max. I know that sex involves a boy and a girl... putting their genitals together, I guess? I'm not really sure on the specifics, but it has something to do with that. And sex makes babies, though, again, I only really know that statement, not the how or the why. But, I think it's for adults, because my parents don't talk about it much." Max explained, smiling at the end because he had absolutely no clue just how wrong every single word he'd said had been in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 6:48 am

Cara was especially careful in making sure that her French braid was in it's perfect state, for... No particular reason. Well, that wasn't quite true. It was very possible that she may run into a certain someone-she flushed as she straightened out the folds of her robe. That was neither here nor there: better put, he was neither here nor there. It was usually quite rare that she find Nirek in one of her classes, but from time to time they were mashed together. Even then however, she had to ignore him. In the recesses of her mind she wished she could at least do more than wave or give a small smile. She wished she could walk the halls with him, fingers inter-

"Cara," called one of the girls her year, she couldn't bear to remember her name, "coming?" Cara smiled and nodded.

She pushed him out of her head, putting the face of a Clement's Ward on. Still a little shy, but not powerless. Once she got into the Hospital Wing, her face flushed as she realized what they were meant to learn. She was twelve seconds away from rushing out of the class, but instead settled for burying her face in her hands and pretending she wasn't in the class anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 am

Etienne knew about the 'dirty'. He knew it wasn't too gentlemanly to speak openly about the details of the 'dirty'. Honestly, he wasn't kid enough to keep calling it the 'dirty', but he didn't want to be indecent and call it what he usually referred to it as in his head. He ran a hand through his golden fringe as he stared at the door to his next class. Truth be told, he would prefer to not be there but that's how he felt about all his classes. However this one was granted to be the most entertaining of his classes. He walked in, gleefully on time, seated himself near the back, drawing on parchment birds and foliage out of boredom. School was a bore yet, he knew it was an evil necessity.

Class didn't get interesting until Healer Mayer asked them to tell her what they knew. He grinned salaciously, raising his hand patiently. As he did, he couldn't help but notice how very attractive the Healer was. Of course, he had an age-thing; five above and five below was his limit. But still, he could admire from afar couldn't he?

"Etienne Császár," he started, leaning back just a bit with a gleam in his eyes, "and I know that when a male finds a female absolutely delectable he finds a way between her legs for say thirty seconds if he's an amateur or hours if he's a professional, and if they're not using contraceptives like a spell or a muggle protection thing, they end up with an 18-year-long mistake. Say, do you teach us the contraceptive spell today?" He smirked, his eyes glittering with interest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Caelan fingered the pages of his textbook as he read quietly by the Black Lake. He had just finished his lunch period, and decided a little bit of nature was a good change of pace. He glanced back at the castle, feeling queasy about being late so he made his way back. As he walked he nodded politely to his roommates and stuffed his hands in his pockets, keeping his head low. All he wanted to do today was bury his head in his texts or pen a letter to his mother. Gods, the homesick in his stomach was overwhelming. He earnestly longed to see his little sisters, he knew from his mother's letter that Taela's magic had already made itself known in the form of a levitating Katherina while they were playing in the garden.

Poor Taela almost had a panic attack so afraid of her abilities!

Soon enough, Caelan thought pleasantly, his little sister would be at Hogwarts and he'd be glad to help her maintain her studies while Phil and Ellie showed her the more daring side of Hogwarts. As he glanced at his schedule for his next class he felt color drain from his face and all joy leave. He desperately wished to avoid this - this wasn't anything he hadn't already read about. His face was read as he sheepishly kept to himself the whole time. At what the curly blonde haired Gryffindor said, he felt himself turn red completely. In the recesses of his mind, he heard a voice shout indignantly at the heteronormative ways of the Wizarding World. He squashed those thoughts down desperately trying to regain control of the color in his face.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN]   Sex-Ed is a must![WARNING: Sexual Talk] [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:25 pm

Admin Closure of Class.

Thank you to those who have posted in this class - unfortunately the professor cannot finish up the class, so an admin will close it. Points will be given as follows:

10 points for attendance
5 points for any question being answered
Up to 15 points for participation

Thank you for your participation - this will still count as one of your three classes.

If you have any questions in regards to the points being handed out (either as a student or professor) please contact myself or another admin via PM to discuss them.

House Points
Etienne Császár = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for answer = 15 points.
Maximillian Hollingberry = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for answering question = 15 points.
Ryder Yates = 10 points for attendance
Severine Charlot = 10 points for attendance
Sophie Roiben = 10 points for attendance

Cole Roiben = 10 points for attendance
Elyah Croft = 10 points for attendance

Caelan Brennham = 10 points for attendance
Finley Allen = 10 points for attendance
Isaline Charlot = 10 points for attendance

Caramarienne Florelle = 10 points for attendance
Tristan Grant = 10 points for attendance

TOTAL:
Gryffindor: 60