Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:05 pm

If there was ever a moment Felix felt the most terrified now would be that time, however not wanting to be shown up by her fellow Gryffindor or to look scared in front of the Ravenclaw boy whom was the one being picked on the worst she narrowed her eyes, looking at the wand thrust in her face then glared up at the teacher, baring her teeth. she was fairly sure she may just have a heart attack, the way it was hammering against her ribs right now but that wasn't important.

She watched him move aside to scold Brooke, so she called her text book back to her with the same charm and let it plop onto the desk while she thought of ways to get back at this professor for being such a mean git. What! No no no you didn't touch students, especially not that roughly. Felix actually growled under her breath and followed him, thinking what she could do to get him to stop that without getting herself expelled of course.

Damn if she knew more spells she could hex him into letting go with a chance of getting away with it. Or...

Felix looked back over at Finley and Madison, then over to the teacher's desk. While he was occupied with watching Brooke she picked up a quill and scribbled 'I must not hurt little girls, because hurting girls makes me a pansy' She kept looking over her shoulder and wrote the line several times over every available piece of parchment then ducked beck to the professor's side waiting to have a turn at levitating the book case. Since she used a pencil for almost everything her handwriting would look a little different, then again he might just blame her anyway.

She leaned forward trying to catch the other Gryffindor's eye and gave her a thumbs up and an encouraging smile. Hopefully they could talk later and decide what to do about this class in future, she didn't think students should be afraid of their teachers, it just made for a bad experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:11 am

The shouting did not come as much of a surprise, but his words definitely did. If the man thought he was actually teaching, Brooke was honestly, truly surprised, because if people were too scared to try the spell, how could they learn? And if she was right, she had been Finley try before, and he couldn't do it, so why was the man trying to make someone do something they couldn't? If she had been older, she would have been able to convert these thoughts into proper words and present them in a calm manner, but at only 11, she was too shocked to do anything but stare. Yes, Brooke Walters needed to learn that there were people in the world who didn't give two hoots about others' feelings, and that to stand up against these people was something that made her, well, her!

Letting out a tiny squee at the grabbing of her hand, she couldn't help but glance around, a tiny bit of fear in her eyes. One word rang in her mind at that moment; there was only one thing she knew to say when she was afraid - daddy. Love and respect was what she had been raised with, and never tactics of fear or roughness. If she did something wrong, she was told exactly why it was wrong, and if she ever threw a tantrum, she was sent to her room to cool down before being asked to apologize. Not once had a hand been laid on her in any other manner than love.

(Well, there was that one situation where her mother had hit her with a wooden spoon enough for the skin to turn slightly red, but that was because Brooke had been reaching for a boiling pot of water and it was Aurelia's instinct of batting away the hand that saved the girl from bad scalds, but that doesn't really count.)

The point is, the first year had never before been handled so roughly, and she could feel the fear rising in her chest as she was pulled up out of her seat, all the while mentally calling out for the man she knew would protect her. But she knew he couldn't hear her, and she took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. This was not right. That much she knew, and her instincts were all screaming at her to get away. And she remembered what her parents had told her about situations - if she ever found herself in one that didn't feel right, she should leave at once.

So, gathering all her courage, she yanked her hand from the grip of the Professor, her eyes only showing utter determination now. "No," she said firmly. "I won't. You're bullying and I won't let you do this to anyone. I'm leaving," she continued, nodding to herself and turning. Before anyone could do anything, she had marched out, grabbing her bag on the way out. There was only one place she wanted to go towards, and her feet began in that direction - the Headmaster's Tower on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:42 am

As Lynx turned around waiting for the girl to perform the task she instantly refused and stormed out of the classroom, the man was quite pleased if he was honest, she seemed to only be disrupting the class, something which Lynx had no time for.

"Its rather good she's gone, as for I will not waste my time on students who are more interested in drama than they are learning" Lynx said so the rest of the class could hear, he was only hoping she would be suspended for such actions but that was a matter for the Headmaster to decide. Lynx then turned his gaze away from the door and looked at the students who were waiting behind him

"That goes for the rest of you, you are hear to listen and to learn do not test my patience or you will never set foot into my class again, do I make myself clear" the main said coldly.

"Well these books aren't going to move themselves, whose next!" He snapped at the remaining students.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:59 pm

So many things happened at once after that little misadventure with the spell, that Maddie was honestly overwhelmed. A new girl, a Gryffindor, entered class, and their Professor had come over (but she had done a good job with the fixing spell and there was no damage by this time), and then suddenly Finley was being called out. Before she could do anything, however, the Gryffindor that had been late was suddenly speaking out, but not against Finley - for him.

Taken aback by the bluntness that radiated from the girl, Maddie couldn't help but smirk just a little. Not the way she would have handled things, but an interesting display nevertheless, especially when the hair colour change began. And then another Gryffindor dropped a book on the head of the idiot Professor and Madison let out a giggle. He definitely deserved that, she decided, looking towards Finley in that moment.

Shouting never got anything done (she had learnt this by now) and to see an adult do something like that made her mouth drop open. There was no way she was going to stay in this classroom, especially with a Professor hurting students like that. Quietly opening a compartment of her pencil box while the Professor was distracted by the Gryffindor girl, she removed a single sweet then paused and turned to Finley.

"Hey, Finn," she whispered, holding out her palm, the round object sitting in it. "If I were you, I'd want to leave class. Here, take this. Eat the orange end, you puke. Once outside, eat the purple side and you'll stop. Don't tell anyone about this. I'm not supposed to be buying them." With a quick wink, she waited till he had taken the object before glancing around again. It seemed that the Gryffindor had similar ideas about leaving, because it was then that the witch stormed out. Shame, so much for entertainment, she thought dryly, waiting for Finley to take the sweet.

Once he did, she would follow him out in the pretence of taking him to the hospital wing, taking both his bag and hers with her, so that they both had a reason to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Finley had been sat frozen in terror as the Professor continued his onslaught of... well craziness. Never before had the Ravenclaw been quite so scared as he was now - he'd never thought he would be this scared, but it proved that Ravenclaw's weren't always right.

Everything was becoming a blur as his mind tried to shut down in an attempt to save him from the worst of the ordeal, he could hear sounds, and see movements, but they didn't make sense. His breathing was becoming shallower and Finley felt more nauseous than he could ever remember.

However, he managed to pull back when he heard his name, or rather a variation of his name that he didn't like very much. Looking sideways at Madison, he managed to take in what she said. Or... most of it, should he say. Instead of eating half of the sweet, Finley stuck all of it in his mouth - managing to swallow the purple side first, and then the orange. It was a brief moment to wait, before nausea hit, and turning sideways, Finley threw up on the floor away from everyone else.

His face had gone quite pale, and the boy felt really rather poorly. Sucking in a breath, Finley managed a couple of seconds before he vomited once more.

"Professor, I need to take Finley to the Hospital Wing!" Came an all too innocent voice beside him, and with a small shove, Finley got to his feet and hurried from the room without looking at their professor, Madison in tow laden with both their bags and books.

Safely away, but without the part of the sweet he needed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:56 pm

"No, don-" she started to say as she saw Finley put the whole sweet in his mouth, wincing slightly. It seemed the boy, despite being a Ravenclaw, was not as smart as she thought... Although, she did suppose it had to do with the shock of the Professor. Nevertheless, she knew she only had a couple of seconds or so to act. Quickly grabbing her pencil box, she opened the zip that led to the compartment where she stored a few of these illness-inducing sweets in case of emergencies. Was there? Yes! One last Puking Pastille sat at the far corners and she grabbed at it before closing the bag.

Turning to face the boy that was now throwing up, she winced at the sight of the vomit. Wrinkling her nose, she took a deep breath (through her mouth to avoid the stench) and said, in the most worried voice she could manage, "Help! There's something wrong with Finley... Professor, I need to take Finley to the hospital wing!"

Without waiting for another word, she stuffed her things into her bag, followed by the items of the boy. Why wasn't he moving? Giving him a quick push, she hid a smile as he stood up. Leading him out of the room, she waited till they were outside before dropping their things on the floor and slipping out the sweet from her pocket. Biting off the orange end, she spat it out and hid it in her pocket before shoving the purple end towards him. "Eat this, quick, and then get ready to run. We need to get out of here before someone realized you weren't actually sick," she instructed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 pm

As they emerged from the classroom, Finley just about managed not to be sick in the professor's classroom again. Oh, he was going to be in so much trouble! But, Finley was quite sure it was better to be out of the classroom than to still be inside because the Professor was insane. The need to be sick rose once more, and Finley turned away from the Slytherin girl beside him, making quite the mess just outside the door.

Definitely in trouble now, probably with the caretaker too.

"Eat this, quick, and then get ready to run. We need to get out of here before someone realized you weren't actually sick,"

Finley followed the witch's instructions - rather numbly because he really didn't feel good. Stuffing the sweet in his mouth, Finley chewed and swallowed, and the nausea already seemed to be fading. Weird, the sweets wizards came up with, but Merlin they had been helpful.

Waiting only a moment more, Finley nodded to Madison, and they took off down the hallway, not stopping until there was a good three floors between them and the professor. Leaning against a wall for a moment, Finley looked to the Slytherin, not quite sure why he had been so trusting of her in that moment - she'd knocked him out before... but then, she did seem rather nice otherwise...

"T-thank you. F-for saving me." Finley managed, taking deep breaths to try and calm his breathing down. "I o-owe you one." He added, because he didn't want the witch to think he was ungrateful for everything she'd done for him,
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Admin Closure of Class.

Thank you to those who have posted in this class - unfortunately the professor cannot finish up the class, so an admin will close it. Points will be given as follows:

10 points for attendance
5 points for any question being answered
Up to 15 points for participation

Thank you for your participation - this will still count as one of your three classes.

If you have any questions in regards to the points being handed out (either as a student or professor) please contact myself or another admin via PM to discuss them.

Brooke Walters = 10 points for attendance + 15 points for participation = 25 points.
Felix Soulsby = 10 points for attendance + 15 points for participation = 25 points.

Finley Allen = 10 points for attendance + 15 points for participation = 25 points.
Madison Bishop = 10 points for attendance + 15 points for participation = 25 points.

TOTAL:
Gryffindor: 50
Hufflepuff: 0
Ravenclaw: 25
Slytherin: 25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)   Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2 (1st-3rd Years)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3