Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:26 am

Lynx walked into the class, since there were no students it was quiet, just the way he liked it. He took a seat behind his desk as he began reading the Daily Prophet, it seemed that another Ministry worker had been charged with fraud, this didn't surprise the man in the least.

As Lynx flicked through his paper he was hoping that the students weren't expecting a bright and bubbly professor, as for to see Lynx smile is something which only very few people have witnessed. And if truth was told Lynx didn't much care for children either, he had a very clear stereotype that all children were loud and obnoxious, but to be fair every child which Lynx had met in his life so far had proved him right.

The man tossed a glance down at his watch and noticed that it was almost time for the students to start arriving, he let out a groan at this thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 am

Daniel had just arrived at the school, and he was doing his rounds. He knew the school well from his years as a student here, and he hadn't missed it. The winter brought a chill to the corridors, and the children were as rude as ever. He wasn't much interested in them, which probably was going to bring him down as the Headmaster in the long run.

Well, he cared to an extent, but he couldn't say they were the forefront of his reason for being here.

He was just passing along the third floor when he noted the Charms Room door open, it seemed no one had decided to attend the lesson. How odd... Standing in the doorway, Daniel noted the professor at the front of the classroom, and quirked a questioning eyebrow.

"No class?" Daniel asked, though he already knew the answer to that one. "What years are supposed to be in here?" He continued, stepping in to the classroom and taking a look around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Lynx had finished reading his paper and looked at his watch, it seemed that there wasn't going to be any students attending his class as for it was already twenty five minutes into the lesson.

At that moment the man noticed the Head Master enter the class. Lynx rolled his eyes at the question of having no students, why was it he had a unique ability to be surrounded by idiots.

Lynx got up from his chair and walked around to the front of his desk, there he stood crossed armed glaring at Daniel "This is my fourth and fifth year class, I would like to imagine that the fifth years are overwhelmed by the stress and workload of their O.W.L. year and have taken this time to study, as for the fourth years..." Lynx paused

Looking Daniel up and down, his expression was one of sheer disgust as though he had mistakenly eaten a vomit flavoured bertie botts bean "Well as for the fourth years I can only guess their off doing whatever they please, it seems the students are allowed to run wild here, though of course thats not your concern is it? I mean keeping the students in line as the Head Master" Lynx said in a cruel sarcastic manner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 am

The moment the man rolled his eyes, a small smirk touched Daniel's eyes. One, nil. He thought to himself, sobering himself because that win had been much too easy for him. Stating the obvious, Daniel had found, riled people up and then it put him on the winning foot much too quickly. Making his life much easier, and the win so much quicker.

The information on which class it was made the man nod once, showing he'd heard but not commenting. He would make a note to make sure this didn't happen again, if he could. The professor was much too easy on the students, thinking it was okay to slack off just because they were stressed for their owls. Pity, he thought, watching the man look him over and look disgusted.

Well, that most certainly was not going to do.

The comment on him not being worried about his students was one Daniel let pass. The man was trying for a rise, and Daniel was much better than that. The man before him could try with all his might, but Daniel was not a man to be easily riled. "I believe, that the position has only just been taken up. I am a clever man, brilliant in my work, even, but I am not yet a man that works miracles. No, the problem is that they didn't want to be here..." Daniel explained, giving the man a moment to take this in.

"Now, what reason would you fathom that they really don't want to be here?" Daniel asked, his eyes alight with amusement. "Is it the teacher, or the subject? Personally Charms was always a subject I enjoyed, so I would suggest it is perhaps the former." Daniel continued, moving to stand behind one of the desks, before motioning to the man before him to do something.

"Teach me." Daniel insisted, looking at the man with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Lynx could tell already that he didn't like this man at all, he was far to confident in himself something which Lynx could not stand. When the Headmaster suggested that the reason the students weren't in class was because they didn't like the Professor.

Lynx fixed his eyes onto Daniel, analysing him searching for any hints as to what this man knew. As for Lynx was well aware that word had already spread throughout the school about the man's strict no nonsense approach to teaching. To be honest Lynx had been expecting a visit like this.

What came out of the Head Master's mouth next took all of Lynx's self control to not hex him into a pile of ash. Daniel asked to have a lesson, Lynx felt that he was mocking him.

The man then stormed over to Daniel's desk "How dare you, how dare you come into MY classroom and suggest I am the reason that students aren't here" Lynx hissed, he then began walking around the man, like a shark circling its prey "And then YOU have the nerve to mock me, snap your fingers and expect me to teach like a performing monkey"

Lynx then stood inches away from the man and pulled out his wand "You want me to teach you something Daniel ok" Lynx said with cold malice in his voice, he then place his wand against the man's temple

"Here's your lesson, don't dare mess with me or get in the way of my teaching as for I still remember my memory charms from my Obliviator days, and I will quite happily erase all of your memories until you are nothing more than a sad excuse for a human being sitting in the mental ward of St. Mungo's dribbling for breakfast down your chin because you have forgotten how to eat" Lynx said with pure delight and such a strong sense of bloodlust in his eyes

The students may have thought Lynx was cruel, but that was only a glimpse into his much darker personality, something that Lynx was finding increasingly harder to conceal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:22 pm

The moment the man moved towards him, Daniel knew that he was grating on a nerve, perfect. The Headmaster didn't flinch, of back down, his persona remained deadly calm as the man hissed in a rage. The circling didn't bother Daniel for a moment, the man beside him had a lot to learn before he would even come close to intimidating Daniel.

"I will, politely, correct you in the notion that the school is now mine, Mr Vane. So this room is, in fact, mine, but I will forgive your mistake." Daniel told the man, not needing to raise his voice because the attention was already there. "And, I never asked you to be a performing monkey, I asked you to show me how you teach. If they are one and the same, well, I suppose you will be acting like a monkey, but that was not my request." He continued, making sure the man knew he wasn't joking around.

The moment the man pulled out his wand, Daniel let out a small sound of disappointment. Obviously, Mr Vane had a knack for compensating for something, and there was a moment of pity. Daniel remained perfectly poised and didn't even flinch when the wand touched his temple, how unfortunate for the man that he relied on a piece of wood. Weakness number one.

The threat was trivial, had the man meant it, he would have tried. It would have instantly backfired, but he could have tried. Daniel simply smiled in response to the man. "That is very nice to know, Mr Vane, however, you underestimate a lot of things to think you could possibly pull that one off." Daniel responded, never threatening the man just speaking the truth.

"Now, please return to the front of the classroom and show me how you teach. I will not ask you again." Daniel told the man. Honestly some people needed to learn their place in this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)   Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2 (4th-5th Years)
Page 1 of 1