Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Underage (Lucy) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Underage (Lucy) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Underage (Lucy) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Underage (Lucy) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Underage (Lucy) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Underage (Lucy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Underage (Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Underage (Lucy)   Underage (Lucy) EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 am

After the date with Taylor, Severine decided she needed change and the best way to change was to permanently make a change to her body. Her hair would grow back, fade back, piercings could eventually close but ink - that was permanent and fortunately for her there was a new ink shop in London. Severine carefully pinned her hair up and put on a maroon crop top with a pair of white washed skinny jeans. She looked casual yet older as she carefully applied some mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick. She wasn't going with any friends, worried they'd give her away but maybe she should've went with Isaline - she'd vouch for her.

The girl eventually made her way to London. Leaving Hogwarts to get to Hogwarts was a plan but Severine had her ways - though she'd likely get in trouble with someone whether it be her parents of the staff at Hogwarts.

The girl entered the shop and noticed it was a completely different atmosphere than what she was expecting and for a moment she debated walking out until she was approached. "Um - I'd like this, right here," the blonde held up a photowhile pointing to her collarbone. She was sure it'd probably hurt but maybe it wouldn't. Either way it'd be great - a new experience to support the rebel Charlot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Underage (Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underage (Lucy)   Underage (Lucy) EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 am

Tuesdays were walk in days, for Tattoo's anyway. Saturday mornings were walk in's for Piercings. Lucy smiled a little and tucked her hair behind her ear. She had her hair down at the moment and a cute Outfit on.

She looked up as she saw a girl come in and saw what she wanted. The girl had a basic design, heaps of people had it. She looked at her, "Sure I can do that." She said with a smile. "I need some identification, are you seventeen or over? If not I need to have your parent or guardian or school  approved teacher here with you." Lucy told her. It was standard procedure . Procedure everyone had to know and abide by. No exceptions.

Handing over the required paperwork she looked at the girl and gave a soft smile. "What's your name darling?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Underage (Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underage (Lucy)   Underage (Lucy) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:01 am

Severine was glad to hear that the woman could do her design, though it wasn't like it was difficult. In fact it was probably a common design - something typical girl's wanted but to Severine, it meant more. It meant that she was about to break off on her own, she was finally going to be her own person and not be owned by her parents.

Quite honestly, Severine imagined this encounter to go a lot more smoothly but she had also though about the fact that she may be asked for some form of identification which had resulted in her already having made a fake I.D. The woman was a bit intimidating and Severine mustered a smile as she took the papers. Severine would actually be turning seventeen soon, but her "I.D." said she was turning eighteen soon. Not that the woman would find out. "Seventeen, I am."

Severine filled out the top few lines of the paperwork before looking up to the woman. "Charlot." She smiled without missing a beat. "Isaline Charlot." She was sure her sister hadn't been here so they shouldn't have a record of her on file meaning this plan was sure to work. Severine was confident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Underage (Lucy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underage (Lucy)   Underage (Lucy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Underage (Lucy)
Page 1 of 1