Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Empty
PostSubject: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:10 am

September 21st, 2022
5:12pm

You down for a run? Just finished a really intense Sodoku puzzle and I feel like I deserve a break. Plus, wasn't there something you needed to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:20 am

Cooper Sawyer; Slytherin 4th Year

September 21st, 2022
5:15pm

Hey man. Thanks for the offer, but I can't. Overdue homework, last minute essays, you know how it goes. (I forgot my History of Magic and it's due tomorrow.)

Oh, yes. I almost forgot. It can wait.

Enjoy your run.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:23 am

September 21st, 2022
5:17pm

Last minute homework is the perfect excuse to hang out with the smartest guy you know. What's the paper on?

"It Can Wait" is the motto for texting and driving; not the status of a discussion topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:30 am

September 21st, 2022
5:18pm

A parchment on the events leading up to the goblin revolution. I may or may not have dozed off in class and I may or may not have that as punishment.

Haha. Point.

It can wait till after your run. It's a heavy (I think) topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 am

September 21st, 2022
5:21pm

Dude how could you sleep during History of Magic? History is such an interesting topic! Anyways, if you need a human encyclopedia I am down. All I ask of you is a running bud.

And trust me, I don't believe in heavy topics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:36 am

September 21st, 2022
5:21pm

I didn't sleep the night before so I was tired. I would love to join you next time. Let me know in advance.

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 am

September 21st, 2022
5:25pm

Advance? Man, I only do spontaneous every once in a while. Every other day of my life is planned to the minute.

And yes, I'm sure. I'm a big boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:42 am

September 21st, 2022
5:27pm

Haha. I can't promise I'll be free if it's that spontaneous. I might have plans.

Alright. You said you were a vegetarian? Or was it vegan?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:46 am

September 21st, 2022
5:30pm

I can schedule you in for next Tuesday at 5pm? If you have plans, we can set up a date that works for you.

Vegetarian. I've been vegetarian for, I don't know, ever since I moved to New York I think. I've considered going full vegan, but there are a-lot of animal products that can be made without harming the animal. The whole point is not harming animals, and if I can do that and still eat ice cream than everyone wins.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:54 am

September 21st, 2022
5:42pm

Sorry for the late reply. Was writing a paragraph of bullshit.

Let me check my planner later. I've temporarily misplaced it.

That makes sense.

I've been thinking of going part-vegan. Like you said, things that don't harm animals are fine. Milking, wool, you know. How'd you... I mean, how did you start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)   The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The butcher's son (Lyd's NPC)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: