Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
OOC Chatbox
Current Plot
June 2023

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Latest topics
» Supply Run (open)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» What is Love? (Alexei & Elenore)
by Elenore Clement Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» House Points Game Nine
by The Administrator Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Rank Ups Game Nine
by The Administrator Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Pureblood Index
by The Administrator Yesterday at 7:06 pm

Unanswered Open Threads

IC Chatbox

Share | 

The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janet Shinings
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year

Birthday : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 am

Janet nodded knowingly. "Yes, I can see how that could be stressful. Do you not get vacation days or anything, weekends off even? It's usually expected for a boss to give thier employee some sort of break."

Janet blushed slightly before changing the subject. "So do you live here in Paris or are you just staying here for a little while for your job at the Clement's?" Janet personally had only been in the brilliant city a couple of days, but had already decided she loved it. The "city of love" was like a dream come true for the young girl and she had spent the days she'd been there touring the city and learning about the unique culture and launguage.

"Yes. I'm sure it will be very good. It's what the waiter recommended though I don't even know how to pronounce it. Something french I suppose." She chuckled and shrugged. "You can tell I'm a tourist I suppose."

Janet Shinings || 16 || Fifth Year || Slytherin || Single || Profile

Tons of thanks to Ruby, creator of profile pic and signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sierra Stark
Adult
Adult

Birthday : 1994-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:20 pm

"I do get vacation days but not very often. Just Clements are very busy people. There is always some kind of event or then trip or something else. So yeah I need to organize those things for Lady Clement. I won't really complain, the salary is good for sure," she said with a small smile on her face. She didn't really hate her job but it can just get stressful at times.

"Nope, I don't live in Paris. I used to live here. Now I live in the Versailles," she said with a small smile. "But yeah lived here in Paris most of my life. Well before I become to work to Clements. Oh and first four years I lived in London," she said added. So she has lived in three different towns in her life.

"So yeah English used to be my main language but now it seems to be French. Even if yeah I still at times mix French with English," she said there with a small smile. This wasn't really relevant what they talked about but she decided to share it.

"Oh I can pronounce most of those things what they offer here but I'm gonna stick to my salad for now at least. Even yeah it would be nice to have something else for awhile," she said replied back. "Most of the times yes waitresses are here nice but they love to gossip so much. Literally, everytime I come here lately you can hear them whispering something between themselves," she said and shook her head there. She didn't like the gossip things much. "Being tourist can be fun. Good luck with your explores of this wonderful city," she said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet Shinings
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year

Birthday : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:48 pm

"Yikes, sounds tiresome. What made you decide to work for them? Sure, the pay is probably nice but surely there are other, less demanding jobs that pay well?"

"Oh yes, I've been wanting to visit there as well. My hotel is here but it's not a very long drive to Versailles and I heard it's beautiful as well. I've been trying to find some places to visit that are cool and yet not too touristy, you know? Like, somewhere tourists would go, but not somewhere that's going to be overly crowded."

"That's so cool. My main launguage is English though I'm pretty close to fluent in German, and I've always wanted to learn French. Mainly because Germany or France are my top two options for places to move when I'm out of school.

"What kind of things would they gossip about? I can't imagine there's much drama in a restraunt, though I could be mistaken I'm sure. Thank you. I am having loads of fun, though I wish I was learning more about the people here, and the culture, and everything really. That's another reason I'd like to learn French, launguage always helps provide a much deeper understanding of the place's backstory."

Janet Shinings || 16 || Fifth Year || Slytherin || Single || Profile

Tons of thanks to Ruby, creator of profile pic and signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   

Back to top Go down

The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2