Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Road to Honesty (Vanessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Honesty (Vanessa)   The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:17 pm

At the option of his Maman talking to Elenore about... what was going on, the relief was clear on Jacques features. He was not well versed, in truth, of dealing with women and their sensibilities. Where his Maman did not display the usual feminine emotions as easily as the women of his own age, Jacques had never truly experienced the problems that came with youth. She had much more grace.

And if this was a much more delicate, feminine problem, his Maman would be much better suited to giving advice than he would.

"Thank you, Maman," Jacques replied to the offer, knowing it would not be an easy task, but perhaps Elenore would feel safer talking to her Maman alone about this subject.

The question of becoming the most amazing person brought a grin to Jacques' features as his cheeks reddened slightly under the praise from his Maman. "I've had the best teachers in the world to show me the right path." Jacques replied humbly in relation to his parents' jobs of raising him to be the man he was today.

"Of course, I will send word on to you as soon as I hear. With neither of us being at the Palace, I thought it would be easier to have Ms. Kent write directly to me at University." Jacques agreed to that request. From now, he would hide nothing from his Maman, and he sincerely hoped she knew that much.

"All of our return, Mimosa will be coming to the Palace in the summer again, I assume?" Jacques corrected gently, taking note of the places his parents would be going come the new year.

But, at that moment, a light knock came at the door, the announcement of another guest arriving to bid farewell to the Lady Clement. "Just one moment," Jacques replied, waiting for the door to close back in place before leaning in to give his Maman a hug which he hoped would convey that everything was going to be okay. That showed how deeply he cared for the woman.

"I'll see you at luncheon, Maman." Jacques said, getting to his feet, and heading from the withdrawing room to leave the Lady Clement to her duties.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
The Road to Honesty (Vanessa) - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down

The Road to Honesty (Vanessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2