Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:44 pm

As Jacques complimented her on her choice of instrument, Nerisei smiled brightly back at him. She had been playing the violin since she was no older than three, and had fallen in love with the instrument immediately. Nerisei could not imagine her life without playing the violin. Music was her life. Whenever she needed to express something, something she found herself unable to voice, the violin was the means to express it. Through her music, Nerisei believed that she could make the people see who she really was. What she felt, and what she wanted.

But what truly touched her was the way Jacques was talking about his family. Most of the time, sibling were going against each other, at least in the Muggle world. But the French wizard was talking about Elenore with such fondness, such pride and love, that it made Nerisei wish she had an older brother like him. But it wasn't just his sister. Jacques seemed to talk about his mother, as if she was the most amazing woman on this earth, and that made Nerisei wonder why. She did not doubt for one moment that the Lady Clement was not an amazing woman, but how had she managed to have such a strong relationship with her children?

Why didn't Janna Gerber want to have that with her?

A sad smile touched Nerisei's lips. The Ravenclaw witch had found it impossible to hide the hurt and disappointment she felt at the moment. Watching a family as bonded as the Clements, brought nothing but pain to her. Her father was constantly away, Nerisei couldn't even remember the last time she saw him. Her mum? Unless she was trying to persuade her into pursuing a modelling career, Janna Gerber was too busy painting, or attending events that would bring fame to her name and her Galleries.

Nerisei was alone.

She had always been.

"A fine choice, indeed. Though, honestly, waltzes are so formal..."

Change of subject, that's good, the witch thought, nodding at Jacques' words. "To be honest, I am not fond of the Waltz. I prefer something more... firey." Nerisei admitted, interested to see what the wizard would say. Was he going to tease her about her choice of words, or pretend she never said it, like Dimitri used to do. Was Jacques Clement any different?

When Nerisei had pointed out they matched in colour, she had not been fishing compliments for sure. But the moment Jacques spoke of how the dress she had chosen suited her, Neri found herself blushing furiously. "Well, some could say it was destiny." Nerisei said with a small laugh, taking another good look at the man before him. He truly was very handsome, and green seemed to suit him as well. "And, it's Armani. He's better known for his suits, of course, but there is a lovely collection of dresses as well."

After that, Nerisei watched Jacques finish his drink, before he offered his arm out to her. The witch gladly took it, allowing the Frenchman to lead her away from the party, and out, towards the balcony, that seemed to be unoccupied. Nerisei was glad, since she was in need of some peace and quiet, and closed her eyes for a mere moment, as the voices faded away. Inhaling sharply, the witch opened her eyes, gladly taking the newly offered glass and leaning softly against the railing.

"This is my second day here. Sadly, I've been too busy with photoshoots, and did not have the time to go sightseeing. I guess, I will just have to visit again." Nerisei said with a small giggle, the alcohol obviously running freely through her veins by now, but not enough to make her completely drunk. No, Nerisei still had control over her actions. "I don't remember you, when you were at Hogwarts. Though, I was never the social type, so that was, perhaps, the reason why. But you're too handsome to miss." The witch mumbled, sipping some more of her drink. Inhibitions were completely lost, and that was a very bad sign.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Jacques had noted the small sign of sadness in Nerisei's eyes as he spoke of his Maman and Elenore. The Frenchman wasn't one hundred percent sure what had caused the sadness in her features, want, jealousy, envy? Jacques did not know, and he decided against probing the witch for more information in that moment. If she wished to share, Jacques would listen, but they didn't know one another well enough for him to ask intrusive questions.

"Firey?" Jacques echoed with an amused expression of the manner in which Nerisei had noted her preference. "Tango, then..? Or..." he trailed off, trying to work out which new style of dance might be the one she was referring to. There were a vast number of different styles now, and more than a few could be described in that manner.

The blush that crept in to Nerisei's lips brought out a finer beauty in the witch in that moment. An innocence in the moment that couldn't be described as anything less than alluring. The Clement heir didn't seize on that moment, though, there was never a need to rush things. "Armani..." Jacques said with a nod. "Fine choice, very... Harrington-esque." He commented showing slightly he understood the styling though Nerisei would never have seen it for what the comment was. It wasn't Clement enough, but it was nice no less.

"Do you have to rush home? If you're here for another day..." Jacques started a proposition but let it hang between them unsaid. Allow the witch to suggest meeting up again, let her think she was controlling the situation, like she had the power in that moment. A refusal might come, of course, but Jacques... wasn't sure there would be.

Nerisei admitted to not remembering him, and Jacques smiled slightly at the admittance. "Don't worry, you would have been in your lower years, and... not a Slytherin, I guess? Despite your affinity with green this evening..." Jacques assured her, gently coaxing more information from the witch. There was no way a Slytherin would not have noticed him, which ruled Nerisei out completely.

"And, you noticed now, so I don't think we need worry of what happened in the past, Miss Gerber." Jacques assured her, sipping his drink and smiling across at the witch. "But, thank you." He added humbly to the compliment.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:38 pm

When Nerisei mentioned that she preferred something more fiery, she was curious to see Jacques reaction. Purebloods seemed to keep to themselves, especially Purebloods of such class. Therefore, she wanted to see whether Jacques Clement would follow in the same footsteps, or if he would surprise her. His response, though, earned a small, playful shrug from the witch, who did not give him an outward answer. He would imagine whatever he wanted, after all, Neri doubted they would actually have the chance to dance, especially something fiery.

"Fine choice, very... Harrington-esque."

The Ravenclaw witch had to raise an eyebrow at that, not quite understanding whether that was a good, or a bad comment. If there was one thing Nerisei had learned, was that, if a Pureblood wanted to insult you, he could do it very effectively, whilst making it sound like a compliment. However, Neri doubted that Jacques was insulting her at that moment, so instead of getting angry or annoyed, she gave him a small smile in return, showing that she had taken that as a compliment. After all, Kit Harrington had an exquisite taste.

"Do you have to rush home? If you're here for another day..."

The brunette almost froze, as those words tumbled out of Jacques' lips. Did Nerisei have to go back right away? Kind of. But she could definitely spend one more day here, if she truly wanted to. The problem was, she had no reason to stay, since her photoshoot were completed. Unless... Unless Jacques Clement had openly invited her to spend yet another day with him. Yes, the voice in her head spoke, urging her to accept his offer and stay with him some more. Jacques was a fine man, that made her feel very beautiful and wanted. Why would she not enjoy some more time by his side?

"Well, if that is an invitation, I am sure I can make arrangements." Nerisei answered, a sly smile touching her lips. She was loving the attention the older man was giving her, and after what she had been through, she felt like she needed it, in a way. If Dimitri did not want what she was offering him, perhaps someone else would.

As the conversation strayed away from dances and clothes, and more towards Hogwarts, Nerisei felt herself relax more and more, especially with the aid of alcohol. Not to mention the beautiful dark brown eyes that were in her. Jacques was definitely not what someone would expect, when he thought of France. He was rather tan, unlike his sister, something that made him look even more appealing, in Neri's opinion, and slightly taller than her, which made the witch feel safe. It was quite obvious that the man before her was fit, and from the way he had saved her earlier, she understood that he would never allow any harm to come to her.

"I, indeed, am not a Slytherin. I am a Ravenclaw, and a proud one at that! I do have friends in Slytherin, though. You, snakes, are not that bad." Nerisei teased, laughing a bit at her words. It was a misconception, that Slytherins were mean and hateful. She certainly knew a couple of 'mean' and 'hateful' people from her own house too.

"And, you noticed now, so I don't think we need worry of what happened in the past, Miss Gerber."

"I couldn't agree more." Nerisei said, her mind wandering to what had happened between Dimitri and her. It was the past, now, even though she did not want to admit it. And the wisest thing to do, was let go, and move on. "You are very welcome. I meant my every word." The witch added, finishing the rest of her drink before sighing. "I love being outside, during the night. Even though I am still mightily afraid of the dark, the night seems to have a calming effect on me. Perhaps, it's the promise to hide anything that doesn't want to be seen?"

It was, of course, a rhetorical question, therefore Nerisei did not actually expect Jacques to give her an answer. What could he possibly answer, to a quite tipsy young woman, after all?
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:03 pm

"I don't think anyone should waste the time they have been afforded in Venice, so yes, you may take it to be an invitation, if that is what you would like, Miss Gerber," Jacques replied with a fond smile at the witch. He was sure he could find someone quite willing to push them along the canals of the floating city the next day, and the two would be able to spend some more time together. Perhaps Miss Gerber would be able to tell him more of his sister's life at Hogwarts, information that might be useful to the family as a whole.

After all, it had not been a secret between the immediate family that Elenore had not performed as well as they had expected last year.

The news of the witch's house was... not surprising, but enlightening for the wizard. She was of the house of brilliant minds, copious talents, and those capable of some of the most intriguing conversation Jacques had known whilst at Hogwarts. They were your go to people when you needed help fixing a problem, which meant Miss Gerber was a useful person to know. Especially as she would be at Hogwarts for another year, an ally in the castle with Mimosa was always something Jacques could use.

"I don't believe anyone with half a brain ever truly believes a Slytherin to be bad." Jacques pointed out to the witch a moment later, letting out a small laugh to show it was mostly a joke. There were those who could never believe a Slytherin to be good. And a Slytherin with an interest in the Dark Arts... fewer still believed them to be good people. But, now was not the time for such discussions, no, keeping away from such subjects was much, much easier in that moment.

"You are very welcome. I meant my every word."

The soft sigh that left the witch at the end of that sentence was enough to know there was something troubling the witch. Something was not quite right with the younger witch beside him, and though Jacques wished to ask the question, in an effort to help the beautiful stranger beside him, the Clement heir knew not to push. Most people talked when they were ready, and it always came out better when the people were comfortable. Jacques eyes averted from the witch, allowing her a moment of reflection, of space to collect herself.

"I love being outside, during the night. Even though I am still mightily afraid of the dark, the night seems to have a calming effect on me. Perhaps, it's the promise to hide anything that doesn't want to be seen?"

As Nerisei confessed to being scared of the dark, Jacques moved to remove the space between them, his arm resting around the witch's back in the universal sign of protection, careful not to spook the witch. Nerisei didn't move away from him, though, and Jacques was quite glad, it meant... somehow, she trusted him, felt safe with him. The younger witch's eyes remained out across the street as they contemplated the moment, the calmness of the evening quite the spectacle despite the party going on just behind them.

"And why," Jacques asked softly, his lips close to her ear now that he was half cuddling the witch from behind as they looked out across Venice under the moonlight. "Would someone as beautiful and intelligent as you ever have a reason to hide, Nerisei..?"

Nothing more than a whisper, the Frenchman had placed the words against her ear with a feather light touch. It was soft, questioning but not accusatory, showing that Jacques saw no reason the woman in his arms would need to hide from the world, at all...

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 pm

"I don't think anyone should waste the time they have been afforded in Venice, so yes, you may take it to be an invitation, if that is what you would like, Miss Gerber,"

Nerisei didn't even bother to hide the smile that touched her lips, or the red colour that graced the apples of her cheeks. One of the most handsome men she had ever had the chance to meet, was actually inviting her to spend a day with him, in Venice, of all places, of the most romantic places on earth. Any teenage girl would be considering herself lucky, at this point, and would have probably agreed to spend the day with Jacques, before he could actually ask. Nerisei was no exception. She was a teenage girl, and she was also heartbroken. Those two combined, caused the young witch to completely lose her mind, and find herself nodding politely. "I would love to..." She half whispered, biting her lip nervously. Her head was spinning and her heart was beating fast, but Nerisei could swear, she had never felt so excited in her life.

The talk about Hogwarts and Houses soon died, and silence followed. Not the awkward silence though. Nerisei's words were still lingering in the air, as she stared down at the beautiful city. The bright lights, the people laughing, talking, living their lives as if they didn't have a single care in the world. Nerisei almost sighed again, a small sad smile touching her lips, when she felt a strong arm wrapping itself around her back. A moment. Two. Nerisei wasn't sure that Jacques had actually made such a move. Perhaps it was her imagination playing games with her. Maybe she had drunk too much alcohol? Or was she about to faint, and he caught her before she fell?

But the young witch could soon feel his hit breath fanning her ear, and in a matter of seconds, her heart was hammering in her chest. Nerisei did not dare to move away, or turn around to look at Jacques. Instead, she inhaled sharply, closing her eyes and even leaning, slightly, into him. He was warm and comfortable, and Nerisei felt safe with him. He had, after all, saved her from a nightmare, earlier.

"And why, would someone as beautiful and intelligent as you ever have a reason to hide, Nerisei..?"

Both her hands reached out to grasp the railing, in order to support herself, as the faintest of moans escaped her lips. Never, not once in her whole life, had Nerisei felt so... unbelievably hot. She didn't know what had affected her more, exactly. The fact that Jacques was practically holding her against his body whilst whispering in her ear, the fact that he had called her both, beautiful and intelligent, or the way he had spoken her name? Her name, spoken by him with that French accent only a Clement would have, was the sexiest thing she had heard in her entire life. And it was making her melt.

"I..."

Nerisei closed her mouth. Her voice sounded weak, and Nerisei could not have that. She hated looking weak, especially before men, as handsome and intelligent as Jacques. Dimitri had never made her feel this hot. He had never made her go crazy with needs she didn't even know she had.

Inhaling deeply, the Ravenclaw witch took a moment to clear her throat and calm herself, before she finally spoke. "Everyone has secrets they like to hide, Monsieur. Undisclosed desires..." She trailed off, opening her eyes and, very, very slowly, shifting in Jacques' arms, in order to look up at him. Her right hand came up to rest against his chest, her fingers flexing, as if trying to caress as much of his clothed flesh, as possible. "What are yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:12 pm

The acceptance of his offer the next day did not come as a surprise to Jacques. He could not remember a time a woman had denied him her company when he presented it so invitingly to the woman in question. Miss Gerber was no different to the rest, but that didn't make it any less satisfying for the Clement heir upon hearing her accept his offer. No, just because she was not the first, it didn't make her any less special than the woman before her.

"Perfect!" Jacques replied softly to her acceptance, not sounding remotely over confident in hearing those words. It sounded genuine, as if the Clement heir had just won the big time in getting her to agree. After all, if you couldn't make a woman feel special, what right did you have to her time? But, the Frenchman offered up nothing more on the meeting time, the plans, no, if he did that, it wouldn't give him an excuse to keep the witch with him for the rest of the evening, this way... it kept Nerisei here with him.

Had they not have been alone, it would have been missed. Had Jacques not been quite so close as he was in that moment, it would have been missed.

But the world was not for allowing such sounds to be missed.

Nerisei's response to his words might have been soft, but Jacques had heard it. His careful play in that moment had offered him the answer he had sought with the slow movements to bring the witch in to his arms. It showed that Nerisei was interested, even if she hadn't openly said so, and Jacques took that as a small win. Still, a small win was nothing to grow cocky about, and the Clement heir only wrapped his arm around the witch, friendly, easy to get out of, but showing that he in turn held an interest in her if she wanted to explore it.

The weakness in Nerisei's voice brought forward no remark from Jacques. No, the way she had trailed off suggested she was not done, but not quite ready to speak, and Jacques didn't wish to push her. Time worked with him, and after a moment of collecting herself, Nerisei turned to him, her hand coming to his chest, fingers toying lightly with his shirt...

"Everyone has secrets they like to hide, Monsieur. Undisclosed desires..."

The playful tone brought an amused -- but highly interested -- smile to Jacques' lips as he watched her fingers for a couple of moments. Let her grow comfortable with their proximity, give the witch a moment more than she needed.

"What are yours?"

"They're undisclosed for a reason, madamoiselle..." Jacques replied softly to her question, leaning forward very, very carefully in that moment, giving the woman in his arms more than enough time to pull away, stop him, or tell him no...

A 'no' in any form never came, though, and the Frenchman placed a kiss upon the witch's lips. Soft, delicate, and full of promise in the first, and then the second showed that he would very much like to kiss her lips all evening if she would let him do so. Jacques pressed Nerisei gently against the balcony as he allowed himself to enjoy the softness of her lips, the taste of her lips rich with the champagne they'd been consuming over the last couple of hours...

Far below in the street, the lightest sound of a glass smashing echoed off of the walls, discarded in a moment of lust by the future Lord Clement and the young model who had fallen for his charm. An angry Italian voice would shout upwards to them, but Jacques' lips would be by Nerisei's ear in that moment, suggesting to the witch that they go somewhere much more comfortable...

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]   Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Meetings [Jacques & Neri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2