Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Friends end up baking together (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Friends end up baking together (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Friends end up baking together (Elena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Friends end up baking together (Elena) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Friends end up baking together (Elena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Friends end up baking together (Elena)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Friends end up baking together (Elena) Empty
PostSubject: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 5:13 pm

It had been a while since Sasha had baked anything so today when she wasn't sure she had done enough of studying the girl walked into the kitchen. She wanted to make some of her famous cookies, people she knew loved to eat. She basically had followed a bunch of recipes before but today she wanted to make something her own.

She wanted to make some heart shape of cookies for her fiance, who she hasn't met in person for months. They both have been so busy with things in their life. She knows she will see him in May again probably, at least in June. She really misses him and she hopes that he will like even these cookies.

So the girl began to take out needed bowls, ingredients for the cookies. She basically remembers what she will need. She just needed to remember how to mix things together again. She knew she can do it. She basically had to. She was sure she remembers this since she loves to bake actually even if it has been awhile. She has just been busy.

She took a deep breath before she began to mix ingredients together now. She just didn't wanna mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Elena didn't want to talk to Dia right now. She had avoided her like the plague. She feels so terrible of all the things that are happening with the Greene family and it is all her fault. She existed because of a one night stand and now that her mother was gone the blame would most likely fall on her.

She wanted a snack, she just needed some sort of sugar or chocolate. Something that would help her keep her mind from going all over the place. Elena walked into the kitchen and seen her friend Sasha mixing something. "Hey Sasha" Elena greeted to her friend.

"What are you down here making?" The blonde asked her curiously. Elena got to know the other girl and liked her. Something that wasn't rare but nowadays no one really likes nice people, but it was all good because she was always going to show someone kindness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Sasha was so into mixing the ingredients into the bowl together for cookies so she didn't even notice that somene had walked into the kitchen there. Not until at least the person spoke there. She looked towards the voice and smile did appear on her face.

There was standing her friend Elena, one of the people she seemed to get along. She did like to spend time with her and she was glad to have a friend like her. She was one of the few she seemed to even trust kind of way.

"Hey, Elena," she said with a small smile on her face. "Well I'm trying to make some cookies," she answered the question. She really was trying. "Even if it has been a while since I have made them," she added.

"Oh what brings you to the kitchen?" she asked and went back to mixing together the mix. So she can go and make her heart-shaped cookies soon. She had no idea how this will go but she knows she will see soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Elena went over to the table that Sasha was mixing her ingredients on and looked around. Elena thought it was awesome that Sasha was making cookies. "Well did you need any help? I know that baking is fun and sometimes it's better to have four hands rather then two?" Elena asked the older girl.

"Been getting hungry for a snack so decided to come down here to raid the kitchen. So what kind of cookies are you making? And who are these cookies going to be for?" Elena asked the older girl. She didn't care who they were for, maybe Sasha would let her help. Elena really liked the other girl. She wasn't pushy or liked to harp, she would give Elena time to talk before being all ears.

The blonde wouldn't mind if she wasn't wanted, she would find a snack and leave with no hard feelings if that was what Sasha would want from her, at the end of the day Sasha would still be her friend and Elena would still be there for her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Sasha didn't really need the help there, she could do it alone too perfectly fine but she still decided not to push Elena away. She needed friends in her life. They were people who were there for her when she needed it the most. She didn't have those people in her life much, who cared about her and feelings. She really didn't have much of them. She could count them all on her one hand basically.

"Sure you can help me out if you really want it. Even if I planned to do alone this time," she said with a small smile on her face. She didn't really appreciate her help. "And yes it's at times better to have four hands than two. The cookies will be that way ready faster," she added with a smile again. She was just happy. Her life seemed to go better and better every single day lately.

"They are actually for my fiancee. Yes, I'm engaged. Never told anyone really since well there is the whole backstory I don't wanna get into. Also if everyone knew the story my perfect reputation would be ruined. I'm not all that saint as people think I am," she said with a sigh there now. "Oh and I thought to make chocolate cookies in the heart shape," she added with a small smile now. "And add that pink and red stuff, I think it was the icing or something," she said and pointed towards the things she meant.

"You could basically heat up the oven since the mix is basically down. I just need to make heart shapes on that erm... what it was called again," she said there now something. She couldn't yet remember all the kitchen details. She was still in progress of learning really.

The head girl would never push a friend away. She loves to spend time with her friends so much as she can. She might not see them much later in her life really.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Elena understood what the other girl was saying. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable with her presence even if she did kind of want the company from Sasha. The red head was a very nice person and a good friend to Elena so it was best to not ruin that.

"Sasha it's okay, if you want I can just sit here and keep you company, I don't mind not helping because at least we're going to at least bond in a way" Elena really wouldn't be mad if Sasha really wanted to do the cookies alone. Elena went to the freezer to get ice cream. Strawberry, her favorite. Right when she was pulling out the carton, she suddenly dropped it. Elena whipped around.

"Engaged?! Oh my gosh congratulations Sasha! I am so happy for you. And that back story is your business, don't worry about sharing. But that is so amazing. When's the wedding? And he is going to be a lucky husband since he is going to be engaged to you" Elena hugged Sasha and smiled. Then she remembered her ice cream and went running to it. It was safe! That was a good thing. Elena picked it up and grabbed a spoon.

Sasha asked her to turn on the oven and she did. Then she grinned. "They're cookie sheets. Trust me I wouldn't have known either if my mother wasn't a Muggle. Anyway how have you been Sasha? Besides getting engaged to the love of your life."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Sasha didn't really mind the company for awhile, she had anyways stayed a lot away from the people due trying to study for her exams. So Elena being here wasn't really a bad thing for sure. Sasha did like her quite much, she was a good friend of hers for sure even if they barely knew each other.

"Well sure if you want you can do it. Sure we can just talk awhile im baking these cookies. I just need to make them be in heart-shape and then I would put them into oven anyways for awhile," she said with a small smile on her face. She really was excited about baking the cookies again.

"Well thanks. I'm really excited about it too. We haven't exactly set the date for wedding but I will let you know when it happens. Since I'm sure I'm gonna invite you. Since I will need bridesmaids for sure and I have just a few friends who could be that. So I hope you will be one," she said there with a small smile now. She really wished Elena would agree there now. Sasha was getting used to the huges even if she wasn't that big fan of them in the past. "Well he is lucky and so I am," she mumbled there when she went to get heart-shaped cookie cutter.

"Oh yeah right. I'm from half-blood family and my mother is muggle too but she never teached me anything. I had to learn myself. Actually I hate my parents right now. They just lied to me for years about so many things. Never were there for me when I need them. So they weren't good parents and now we don't talk at all. Actually I can't really remember the time we talked like this we are. It was usually me talking and them saying mhm or yes. Or sometging smilar," she said with a sigh there now and was trying to not cry. It was the past and she couldn't change it no matter what happens.

"But other than that I'm doing goood. Focusing on my studies lately mostly. Just trying to finish the school year with good grades," she said with a small smile. She tried to seem happier than she was. Something she did tend to do a lot. "What about you?"

She focused on her cookies instead. Once she had many heart-shaped cookies on her cookie sheets then she put them into oven and sat down to the table too. "Is that ice cream good?" she asked now. She felt like going to get one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Elena thought it was cute that Sasha was going through all this for her love. Elena didn't know what it was like to be in love or what it felt like but she hoped that one day she would experience love. "Well that is very sweet and beautiful " Elena compliments.

Elena got so excited when she was told she was going to get invited and even more excited when she found out she was going to be a bridesmaid. "Oh my gosh, yes! Of course I will Sasha!" Elena was about to give her a hug but settled for putting a hand on her shoulder and smiling. "Thank you for the honor" Elena knew Sasha hated hugs. She observed her from time to time and saw her face when she was in one.

Elena listened to what Sasha said about her family. It was horrible when she heard this. She couldn't believe that there was someone out there that didn't have loving parents, but then again Elena always knew life was anything but a fairytale. "Sasha, they didn't deserve you. You're beautiful inside and out and if they don't see that then screw them. You have your amazing fiancée and you can one day start a family of your own. Give your children what you never had. Life is full of second chances Sasha. This wedding is yours" Elena smiled a genuine smile. She went back to her ice cream.

"I've been doing okay, but I always manage to get through tough situations " Elena reassures her. When she asked about the ice cream Elena smiled and went into the freezer to get one for Sasha. She handed it to the girl. "It's delicious."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:28 pm

Sasha didn't really know what love was until she met Jackson. Also she didn't expect all this to happen when they first met, things just went on and on. Now they are even engaged and Sasha is very happy about it. She can't really imagine her life without him, he was there mostly when she needed it. "Yeah thanks," she said with a small smile.

The head girl was glad when her friend agreed to come to her wedding and be even bridesmaid. "Well I'm glad that you're willing to come and be even bridesmaid. I think Dia might be the maid of honour since she is my best friend and really the first friend," she said with a small smile on her face. She hadn't yet planned much for her wedding since she knew there was still the time and she needed to focus on her exams.

"I know that now. That's why I even left their house. Anyways I actually have older sister. We have like over 10 years between us. It's crazy really," she said there with a sigh now. "Oh I plan to invite her too the wedding. I'm thinking to give her to bridesmaid position if she agrees to come," she added with a small smile. She liked her sister, as long it came to letters. They haven't met much in the person yet, just a few times here and there in past when they didn't know their a sisters. "Yeah I'm sure I will give so much better life for my children." Even if she had no idea when she will even have them. She is still young.

"I see. If there is anything you need to talk about then I'm here." She really would listen and help out if she even could. She didn't want Elena be unhappy or anything like that. Her friends meant to her so much, more than people thought. They were like family. "Oh thank you," she said with a small smile and took it from Elena. She went to get herself even spoon, then sat down to the seat and began to eat it. "I agree with you, it is delicious" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:49 am

Elena wasn't shocked about Dia being the maid of honor, the blonde kind of suspected it in a way, but Elena also knew she was going to have to stop avoiding Dia. But apart of Elena does feel betrayed, but she was going to have to be the bigger person. "Well I am happy Dia is also going to be apart of your big day. I am going to have to buy you something special for you and your soon to be husband" Elena had to look around.

Elena smiled at the fact Sasha had a sister and how she was going to be a bridesmaid as well. She was happy to know that Sasha wasn't only going to have her fiancée but friends and sister as well. "Well I am very happy you found her and that you left that situation. It sucks but it's probably what you need" Elena replied.

"I shall keep that in mind for when I really need it. Thank you Sasha" she truly appreciated that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends end up baking together (Elena)   Friends end up baking together (Elena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends end up baking together (Elena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next