Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract    Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 1:26 am

His confession of where he'd grown up, and where he'd lived previously, was perhaps the longest Clara had heard the house guest speak. It was certainly a far cry from his usual nods and bursts of short, bitter laughs she was used to. And for a moment, the witch once again found herself captivated by the sound of his voice, not necessarily the words he was speaking. Try as she might, the Seer just couldn't place his accent beyond the general 'Englishness" of it and for some reason, that bothered her greatly.

This was also the first time he'd actually uttered her name.

And it grounded her somehow, connected her back to the present. Maybe if he noticed her here, noticed her enough to speak her name out loud. then she really was here, and not amidst the curls of smoke that had long floated upwards to join the heavens.

And if Clara was in the here and now, she could deal with the reality taking place in the here and now. She had to be.

"I'm not Kit. I've got no artistic pretensions. If I could have an easy life, I'd take it in a heartbeat."

It didn't occur to the witch to apologize for her presumptions up until now, just as it didn't behoove her to consider that his privileged life may be different from Kit's but that didn't make it any similar to her own. No, Clara didn't consider such things as she slowly walked over to where he sat, quietly taking a seat beside him, her own legs now mimicking his and dangling off the roof. perhaps whichever angel was in charge of protecting his life would extend that courtesy to the psychic as well?

No words were exchanged between the two, the witch didn't really feel it necessary as they sat a few feet apart from each other, both likely reliving their own personal hells, whatever his may be. After a while, the cigarette fell from her fingers, disappearing into the abyss because Clara no longer needed the frail support it offered.

For the time being, Klaus's silent presence had replaced that role, and for now, it was enough to slowly steer her back to sanity.

Back to top Go down

Clara & Klaus - The Untold Story: Abstract
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2