Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]   It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am

As Dimitri started following her movements, Nerisei made sure to praise him whenever he did something good. After all, he was trying his best, And he was, obviously, doing a great job. Dancing with no music on was far more challenging than what most people thought. Both parties had to count carefully, and be more careful. The absence of the rhythm, though, would help them understand the moves better before they tried to do them with music.

Once Nerisei turned away from him, Dimitri’s hands came up, just as she had instructed him to, and wrapped around her midriff. Though, in the spur of the moment, one of his thumbs grazed Nerisei’s chest, and the witch almost moaned at the feel. Had he done that on purpose, or was it simply an accident? Dimitri didn’t strike her for the guy who would try to touch a girl like that. He had always been a gentleman, and there was, after all, no way, that Dimitri would initiate anything close to that type of contact. After all, he wasn’t attracted to her, right?

His hands moved lower faster than lightning, and Dimitri started apologising immediately. Obviously, it was an accident, but oh how she wished it had not been one. How she wished that he would allow himself to touch her more. To just pull her body against his, wrap his arms around her and sway with her to the music. All she wanted was to feel him, but she couldn’t do that. Her body, though, didn’t agree with her mind, and the more their bodies swayed in union, the more excited Nerisei felt.

“It’s okay. No harm done,” Nerisei reassured him and kept dancing.

After a few attempts, they had gotten the handle of it, and Nerisei decided it was time they tried it with the music. And everything was going really well, until the moment that Nerisei had to bent from her waist. Her back was pressed against his crotch, and the witch felt all of the blood in her body rush downwards, as she came in contact with something… hard. Inhaling sharply, Neri came back up, and once again, Dimitri wasted no time and moved away from the witch, more flustered than he had ever been with her. She hadn’t done something wrong, had she? They had done the move a couple of times already, without music, and he was fine with it. What changed now?

“I’m really sorry… I… you know… it’s just… I just remembered… I… should probably go.”

Nerisei’s eyes widened as she watched Dimitri move farther, towards the piano where his jacket was. Grabbing it, Dimitri put it on, and buttoned up the couple of buttons he had let loose earlier, ready to leave. As of instinct, Nerisei almost ran to him, standing in front of him with her hands against his chest. “Please, don’t go. W-we can drop the Bachata for today. We can.. We can practice the Waltz again.”

Her eyes searched his, pleading for him not to go. She didn’t want him to go. She wanted more of him. She wanted to know what had caused him so much discomfort and she wanted to fix it. She had brought him here to relax, not the opposite!
“Please, Mitri,” the witch begged him in a whisper. “I am sorry, if I did something wrong. I didn’t… I ... “

The Ravenclaw witch was at loss of words. Her body was aroused, in need of his touch. In need of him. She wanted him so badly. But her mind was unable to understand what was going on. “I am sorry...,” Nerisei said once again, even though she had no idea what she had done wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]   It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:42 am

Dimitri had just about finished doing his jacket when Nerisei had come before him, blocking off his route to the door as her hands came to his chest. Stopping him from moving forward -- unless he was going to be forceful, which Dimitri Moreau was not. The pleading look in her eyes made Dimitri want to stay, but with the flustered state he was in…

No, staying would be unwise, and Dimitri couldn’t do something that reckless.

“You didn’t do anything wrong,” Dimitri assured her, taking her hands from his chest and moving them down to her side, showing her that he needed some space in that moment. “I’ve just… I can’t dance right now. It’s not you, I promise. I just… need to sort some things out… you know… Charms homework to do… levitating spell…”

Dimitri’s mind was a million miles from doing Charms homework, of course, his thoughts were on getting to a nice cold shower, as soon as possible, but Nerisei did not need to know the multitude of feelings running through his mind in that moment.

“Another night, Nerisei, yeah?” Dimitri promised, not quite meeting her eyes because he knew if he did… somehow, she would know, if she didn’t already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]   It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:42 am

Nerisei was trying really hard to get him to stay, but Dimitri wasn’t having any of it. Her hands were moved away from his chest, and Dimitri reassured her that she had done nothing wrong. But why was he leaving if everything was okay? When she had asked him, he had insisted that he was free and he would be able to dance with her today. And everything was going so well. They had been dancing and making progress, and suddenly, he was off without an explanation.

“I’ve just… I can’t dance right now. It’s not you, I promise. I just… need to sort some things out… you know… Charms homework to do… levitating spell…”

Nerisei’s mind couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on. The explanation Dimitri was giving her made zero sense, yet, the young witch was trying to make out a meaning, a reason, behind all of this.
But she couldn’t, because everything he was saying were… not adding up. Though, the witch didn’t have time to say anything, and instead, she watched Dimitri leave the room, with the promise to dance some other time.

Nerisei stood there, frozen for a few moments. What had happened exactly?
“Levitating spell?" She asked herself, not believing her ears. They had learned that spell in their bloody First Year!
Huffing, Nerisei grabbed her things and walked back to the Ravenclaw Tower. Once she entered her Dorm, Anne was all over her once again, but Neri stopped her before she had the chance to say anything else.

The witch put her things aside and had a quick shower to get read of the sweat and all the wetness he had caused, before running off for God knows what reason. Sighing, she put on the casual clothes she usually used for bed time, and laid into bed. Knowing that the girls wouldn’t leave her alone though, Nerisie made sure to keep her curtains close. That meant that there was no room for discussion.

One thing was sure. Nerisei had gone to bed twice as frustrated.

Dimitri had some serious explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]   It's Bachata Time [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Bachata Time [Dimitri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2