Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

'Us' [Dimitri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Us' [Dimitri]   'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 am

To say she was surprised would be a big understatement. When Nerisei had taken that small step, making Dimitri touch her in a way he had never tried before, she had expected him to pull away, apologise and remind her that this was not appropriate. That they were not supposed to do things like these and that they should stop here and go to their dorms. But Dimitri did not do any of that. On the contrary, he kept his hand right there, before their lips collided once again, in a passionate fight. Soft hums of approval escaped her in between kisses, and the witch felt like she was slowly losing herself down a road she had never been before.

It didn't take him long to start moving too, his thumbs moving over her covered flesh, caressing her and earning another deep moan from her. Dimitri and his newfound courage were leaving the Ravenclaw witch breathless and utterly aroused. His lips moved lower, kissing down her jaw to her neck and all around her throat, making Nerisei want to rip his clothes away from his body, just to feel his skin against her fingers. For the slightest of moments, she was ready to just that, but Dimitri decided to move even lower, placing a couple of kisses just above where his hands rested. His eyes found hers, and Nerisei found herself groaning in need, the lust she was feeling evident in her eyes, as she stared back at him.

You need to stop, the girl thought, but she didn't want to...

Nerisei gave Dimitri a small nod, showing him that this was okay, that she wanted this really bad and that he was causing her no harm, whatsoever. Her fingers found his shirt, opening the first couple of buttons of his shirt, and allowing her fingertip to slide inside, feeling the soft skin of his chest against her hands. Closing her eyes, Nerisei pushed herself closer to Dimitri, her hips rubbing against him in an attempt to feel more. And that was exactly what she felt.

As she felt a certain hardness brush against her very, very aroused center, though, Nerisei felt a jolt of electricity hit her. Her eyes snapped open, and she softly pulled back a little, creating some space between them with a sweet smile. She didn't want to give Dimitri the idea that she was not enjoying what they were doing, but she knew that she could not allow this to go too far. Not... in the middle of the Ravenclaw Common Room. "Sweetheart?" Nerisei murmured, leaning closer to place a few soft kisses down his neck.

"Tomorrow, I have Quidditch Practice at six. I will be finished at about seven." Neri spoke, biting his neck softly, before kissing the soft skin there, teasing him, before moving to whisper in his ear. "I want you to meet me in the Prefects' Bathroom right after my practice.."

Pulling back, she gave him another smile, hoping that he wouldn't turn her down. Because she definitely wanted to continue today's activities.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Us' [Dimitri]   'Us' [Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 11:57 am

The confidence -- where in Merlin's name had that come from? -- that had been instilled in Dimitri in that moment was urging him on out of instinct, insisting he try new things with Nerisei, feel new things. But as he took his time with the whole thing -- who wanted to rush a new experience -- something sparked inside Nerisei that brought her hands to his shirt, pushing it open and drawing herself closer to him.

The wizard didn't mind, and though her movements against brought the softest of touches of colour to his cheeks, showing that whilst he was comfortable with what they were doing, he was conscious of it all too, he knew rationally that this was going to stop.

Not here, they both knew that it couldn't be here.

But they both continued, breathless from the kissing, and wanting so much more than they had...

Nerisei pulled away just before Dimitri could fathom his next plan, and for a moment he wondered if he'd done something wrong. The smile on the witch's lips, however, showed he had not done such a thing, and he relaxed slightly as she moved to his neck, his eyes closing at the soft caress of her lips on the sensitive skin.

"Mm..?" Dimitri hummed in response to her words, not knowing what Nerisei was about to say, but not being ready to hear she was about to run away from the situation. He knew it, she'd pulled away, stopping their progress, this was going to end with goodnight.

The invitation made Dimitri smile a little wider -- nervous, but excited by the proposition -- before he opened his eyes, leaning forth to kiss her lips once more. "If that's what you want, I'll be there." Dimitri replied to the offer, because anything they might embark on, it would be Nerisei's choice, and only ever if she was ready. Stealing another kiss, Dimitri's hands moved to steady Nerisei as he got up, walking her to the bottom of the girl's stairs, her legs wrapped around his waist until her back met the wall.

How long they stood there, Nerisei's back pressed to the wall, him pressed in to her the other side, making out without a care for the world, Dimitri could never have said, it was only as his jaw started to ache from all the kissing that he finally pulled back, gently placing Nerisei to the floor as he placed the softest of kisses on her lips.

"Until tomorrow," he said, almost as if a promise, before moving away enough for Nerisei to be able to move up the stairs to bed.
Back to top Go down

'Us' [Dimitri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2