Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Empty
PostSubject: A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]   A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:05 pm

A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] 3110336483_1_5_qe1uxLK6

Anne wasn't the type of girl who had a lot of close friends. That was mostly her choice, since the girls seemed to want to be her friend. The witch was beautiful, popular, and smart. A deadly combination that no boy could resist and every girl envied. But the young woman did, in fact, have a few close friends, that she considered family. And no one dared to threatened, or hurt her family. Therefore, when Nerisei had come back to their dorm in a completely broken state, last night, Anne knew that this was the last straw, and no matter what Nerisei said, she was going to intervene, before Dimitri Moreau broke her friend completely.

Nerisei had not shared many details of the relationship with her, mostly because she was sigh and introverted, but Anne had enough experience to pick up a few signs here and there. It wad obvious that they were not an actual couple, in the sense most people knew, and that was, Anne guessed, Dimitri's fault. The Ravenclaw witch had warned her friend that getting involved with a Pureblood of that status was not going to work out for her, but she would not listen.

Anne had, therefore, given up on trying to change Nerisei's mind, and instead focused on making sure she was prepared and safe. When Nerisei had caught them discussing about sex, Anne had seen the look in her eyes, and then placed the pieced together. She wanted to take the next step with Dimitri, but there were so many things she didn't know. So many things she wanted to ask. Anne had made sure to send away the other girls, before she had sat down and explained everything to the brunette.

After that, Anne had paid close attention to the other witch. She seemed happy, which meant she was sure about the decision she had made, and that was lovely. Unlike her, Nerisei seemed to be very... traditional. She had no intention of having sex, if it didn't come from love, and even though Anne was completely against that, she couldn't help but smile every time she saw the happiness in Nerisei's eyes.

A happiness that was absent when she had returned from their meeting, last night.

And Anne was not going to stand by and watch that asshole of a Pureblood mess with her friend.

So after she had solicited the place the boys were chilling, from another Ravenclaw, Anne immediately made her way to the Black Lake, where, indeed, the group of boys was laughing. Anne rolled her eyes, but put on an enormous smile, as she approached them. "Sorry to spoil your fun, boys, but I need a certain Pureblood to come with me." Anne said, her eyes finding Dimitri, smile disappearing as she gave him the coldest look she could manage. "Now."

Grabbing his arm, Anne didn't waste time, pulling him --rather forcefully-- away from the group. A few feet farther, Anne stopped and pushed Dimitri into a tree, her eyes blazing with an anger she hadn't felt for years. "I'm going to ask this once, so you better speak the truth, or I will hex your balls off. I mean it." Anne growled, not allowing Dimitri to speak a word.

"What did you do to her?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]   A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm

After Nerisei had pushed past him last night on her exit of the bathroom, Dimitri knew he had royally messed up. Hell, he'd known before that that he'd really, really blown the evening. The Moreau heir hadn't known what to do in that moment, half dressed and struggling to fasten his trousers, following Nerisei and trying to do something had not been an option.

So the Ravenclaw had returned to the tower a while later, feeling thoroughly shitty with himself. Dom's question of how it went had been blown off with a casual 'you know, it was alright, first time' kind of comment, and Dom had given him a somewhat apprehensive look but didn't press it.

The next morning, Nerisei was no where to be found, and Dimitri once again knew he'd screwed it all up.

Dimitri had checked his phone and found nothing. Deciding against texting her -- he needed to see her, make sure she was okay -- the Ravenclaw had set out with his friends instead. Heading down to the lake with Phil and the rest the boys had rested on the banks to listen to Phil and the others recounting their usual shit about getting laid, and how they'd gotten something good. Dimitri wasn't really listening, his mind focused on Nerisei and the previous night.

"Sorry to spoil your fun, boys, but I need a certain Pureblood to come with me."

"Ooooooooooo" The cheer went up, headed by Phil with them all giving Dimitri a cocky grin. "One of 'em not enough, Moreau?" Came the heckle only Phil would ever think to speak of, but as Dimitri's eyes met Anne's he knew that Nerisei was not doing well. Something in his chest twisted painfully, and the Moreau heir allowed himself to be pulled off away from the rest.

"Is N-"

The words were knocked from Dimitri's lips as Anne pushed him in to a tree, getting much too close for his own liking in that moment. The wind was knocked from him for a moment, having been caught off guard, and Dimitri could make out the 'ooh's from the boys who were watching even if they were out of earshot.

"What did you do to her?"

Confusion touched Dimitri's lips in that second, before he shook his head. "I didn't..." The boy replied trying to work out if he'd done something to hurt Nerisei. Physically, definitely not. "We didn't... I didn't do anything to her." Dimitri replied, though it wasn't defensive because he knew he'd upset her.

The look in Anne's eyes, though, kept Dimitri talking, scared of the woman's wrath.

"We had to... stop because it... it was uncomfortable. Nerisei ran off before I could stop her. I intended to speak to her today... but she didn't come down this morning..."

The explanation was lame, but Dimitri had tried. So, so much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]   A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:09 pm

It wasn't hard for Anne to ignore the comments the other boys made. She was used to  ignoring what people said, since she had been in the place quite often. It wouldn't be the first time someone would call her a slut, or something close to that, and at first, Anne felt... bad, and dirty, but as time passed, the young witch had learned that others' opinion did not matter. People would talk, no matter what you did, or didn't do, and if they wanted to call her a slut, because she liked to have fun, then so be it.

What she found really hard to ignore, was the stupidity of some men, like Dimitri Moreau. Pureblood seemed to think that they owned everything, be that houses, money, women... But Anne was going to make sure the young Moreau heir learned that no one was going to mess with her and her friends and get away with it. Nerisei was not owned by anyone, especially a silly, stuck up jerk, like Dimitri.

As the boy started speaking, Anne's eyes narrowed threateningly. The fact that he was trying to persuade her he had done nothing to hurt her, when the girl had come back in a mess, drunk and crying, fueled the fire in her even more. Was he trying to act as if nothing happened? Was he pretending that everything was okay, and that Anne was blind, or stupid enough to not see how much of a mess Nerisei had been? The look she gave him, though, made Dimitri spill the beans.

"We had to... stop because it... it was uncomfortable. Nerisei ran off before I could stop her. I intended to speak to her today... but she didn't come down this morning..."

"Of course she didn't, idiot. Do you know how much of a mess she was last night?" Anne asked him, shaking her head in disgust at him. How he had fucked up that bad, she couldn't understand. But not trying to find her and explain immediately... well, he had to be extremely dumb. "She had gone to great fucking lengths to please you, last night. Hell, she broke, I don't even know how many rules, all for you!"

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Anne turned away from Dimitri for a moment, contemplating whether it would be wise to reveal more about the situation to him or not. A part of her believed that Dimitri loved Nerisei, but he was simply too stupid to understand and treat her the way she is supposed to be treated. Another part of her saw Dimitri as a hopeless idiot, who only cared about himself.

Turning back to the wizard, Anne frowned. "She came back drunk and crying. She was sobbing in my arms for, I don't know how long. And I knew she had been crying for some time before, too. She wouldn't speak, she refused to do anything. She didn't eat anything for breakfast and she's gone cold, Moreau. You broke her, last night. I don't know how, but you broke her pretty good." The Ravenclaw witch took a moment, staring back at the man, wanting to see that her message had come across pretty clear. Your fault.

"I don't know what you have in mind but, let me warn you. An apology is not going to save this relationship. You fucked up. Royally. And you better start reconsidering a few things. But make it fast, because you will lose her. If you haven't already, that is."

Another small break.

"I've seen her at her worst. When she lost Max and Prim. She was empty, she did not smile, her eyes had gone cold..." Anne found Dimitri's gaze and held it. "This time, it's worse."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]   A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:09 pm

"Well... no..." Dimitri replied to the question of whether he knew how much of a mess Nerisei had been in last night. How could he when the witch had run off without him. "But I didn't..." He fell short of trying to explain, though, because Anne thought he'd done something truly terrible when he... well, he hadn't. He'd tried to make the situation more comfortable for both parties, and that had simply made things worse in that moment.

The news that Nerisei had returned to the common room drunk made Dimitri grimace in that moment, the information the witch before him was providing him coming as too much as his eyes trailed to the floor, trying to work out what he was going to do to make this right. What could he do... he hadn't... he didn't...

Dimitri was at a loss in that moment, not knowing which path to take to make these things work out.

"It wasn't her..." Dimitri told Anne a few moment after the bombshell that the witch seemed to be worse now than she had when her friends had died. Dimitri couldn't testify against such a thing, he hadn't truly know Nerisei in that time. His eyes flickered to the guys to make sure they were still out of earshot before his eyes returned to Anne, trying to explain without being explicit in what he was saying. "Nerisei was... amazing, relaxed, confident. She hadn't... she didn't do anything wrong. That's not why I... I didn't... I couldn't..." The man made a motion downwards, but didn't explain exactly what had gone wrong.

"I didn't want to disappoint Nerisei, so I suggested that we headed back to the common room because I didn't know how to tell her what was wrong. I didn't mean for her..." The Ravenclaw male broke off, running his hand through his hair in the manner that showed he was stressing. How did Nerisei think this was not what he'd wanted? He did, he just... couldn't give her what she needed.

"What do I do, Anne?" He asked helplessly, hoping the witch would have some kind of idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Watching the Moreau heir fumbling with words was amusing to say the least. Under any other circumstances, Anne would have been sitting back, enjoying the torment the guy was going through, but in their current situation, where her friend's happiness was at stake, the witch was not going to play around. Nerisei meant a lot to her, and Anne had vowed to make her happy, even if it meant getting Dimitri Moreau out of her life for good.

But Dimitri did not seem to want to get out of her life. The way he spoke, the way his body sagged with every word, it showed a man that knew he had messed up completely and felt incredibly terrible about it. It was obvious to Anne that Dimitri Moreau harboured feelings for her fellow witch, the problem was he couldn't deal with them, or express them. Though, as Dimitri kept talking, more problems surfaced.

Along with the reason as to why he had run away from her.

"Nerisei was... amazing, relaxed, confident. She hadn't... she didn't do anything wrong. That's not why I... I didn't... I couldn't..."

Anne had to blink a few times, her eyes following Dimitri's gestures towards his lower region. Even though the wizard did not exactly voice the problem, from the way he was speaking, Anne had understood why the Moreau heir felt ashamed, and fled the moment things got hard... or well, when they didn't. Truthfully, Anne had never experienced the same problem with a guy, but boys liked to talk when they are happy, especially about males who have difficulty with their sexual life. And even though she hadn't seen the problem herself, she had learned enough to understand that what he was talking about was his inability to get hard after he had been pleasured.

Which was... perfectly normal.

In males that were not sexually active.

In any shape or form.

The witch wanted to giggle at the though of the wizard getting frustrated over not being able to get hard, but knowing it would be counterproductive, she avoided such notions. Instead, she kept her face straight, and decided to give the male a small lesson of anatomy.

"What do I do, Anne?"

"Well, first of all, let me tell you a thing or two about your... problem. It's normal. Or well, it kind of is. When a man isn't... sexually active, and by that I mean no sex or self pleasure, it's quite usual that he experiences difficulty to get hard after  ejaculation. Which is, I assume, what happened, since you mentioned Nerisei was amazing. Now, to be honest, I shouldn't be giving you lessons about your cock, and I know you are not going to be comfortable hearing them come out of my mouth either, but if you wanna fix things, you need to get one thing straight. She.  Loves. You." Anne spoke, making sure to emphasise the last part. Dimitri had to get that through his thick as hell skull.

"Now, I understand you felt... ashamed about it, but you can't run away from her, every time things don't work the way you want to. Nerisei is an intelligent witch, loving, compassionate. If you had explained why, she would have never pushed you, and you know it. But you decided to pretend it never happened and cast her out, as if she didn't deserve to know. She wanted you to be her first, you know. Not gonna lie, I had tried so hard to hook her up with someone far, far better than you. Someone who would cherish her and make her feel like the queen she is, but she always came back to you. Every single damn time."

Anne sighed, giving the man a small frown. He wasn't a bad guy, he was just... stupid. Very, very stupid. And for a Ravenclaw, he seemed to be as dumb as a potato. "I can't truly tell you how to patch things up, I am sorry. But I can give you some advice, for sure. You're not a bad guy, Dimitri, I can see that, but you are stupid, if you believe she is going to sit around  whilst you're stomping on her heart. You need to show her what she means to you. Tell her, or try to. It's the small things that count. I am not telling you to shower with gifts, since they will probably end up out of the window at this point, but show her you need her as much as she does. That's it, if you truly do."

Cocking her head to the side, Anne took a deep breath before continuing. "Now, for your other problem. I can't tell you whether this is going to go away completely, I strongly believe it won't though. Some guys just need some more time between sessions, if that makes sense? But I know you can make this better, for yourself and for her. I don't know how much you like to touch yourself, and I truly don't want to know, but I suggest you start doing it more. Or, if you manage to get on Nerisei's good side, you can have her help you. This will make the pain less, for sure."

Looking behind Dimitri, Anne saw that the guys were staring a bit, and she rolled her eyes, waving her hand at Phil in a 'Run along' way, before turning back to the wizard in front of her. "Do not make her cry again, Dimitri, or I swear, next time, I will crush you. And you know I can do it in a very painful way. You have one chance to make things up to her. I can lure her out of the dorm, to you, but if you fail, I won't try again. You will be on your own." Giving him a small smile, Anne took a few steps back and winked.

"Good luck, jerk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]   A Warning [Anne & Dimitri] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warning [Anne & Dimitri]
Page 1 of 1