Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 5:18 pm

The seventh of November. Dimitri had remembered from the conversation he'd had with Nerisei a couple of years ago this date. He'd remembered at the time because he'd planned to spend the next two birthdays with Nerisei without fail. But he had failed. Failed to be part of the witch's life, until now. The eighteenth birthday of the witch had come in to being, and now that they were... what they were, Dimitri knew he had to do something for the witch's birthday.

But he hadn't said anything to Nerisei.

Just employed the help of Anne to get her out of the Ravenclaw Tower on the Sunday afternoon. Of course, Anne had not been easy to coax in to helping him, the witch did not like Dimitri, and he understood her reservations. The promise that he would make the day special for Nerisei, and that he would not mess it up this time had been just about enough to get Anne to agree with him.

The next part had been a little more tricky.

Locating Karan Singh and getting him to give up the password for the Head Boy & Girl's Common Room for that week had not been so easy. Dimitri had managed to finally track the Head Boy down in the library, though, with another Ravenclaw. Asking for the password had put the Slytherin's back up, but he'd relented when Dimitri had pointed out why he was doing it, and perhaps that much had made Karan give in, or the look between him and the Ravenclaw had been what had done it. Password in hand, Dimitri had left the two alone, and moved forward with his plan.

The common room area had been transformed by the Ravenclaw wizard until it resembled some kind of romantic ambiance -- his phone had been a useful source of research in the previous week, until he'd found a pillow fort, with lights, could be deemed a romantic date night. The sheets, and pillows had been arranged in a half fort, the lights making it much more cosy. The house elves had been put on alert to bring them a range of food, and Phil had leant him the Muggle movie device that would play from a selection of movies. Dimitri didn't understand it, but he'd been told Nerisei would undoubtedly know how to navigate through Netflix to pick something to watch.

It had left only the present for the wizard to choose from.

The 'normal' presents had been easy enough. At eighteen, you were legally allowed to drink, and the Slytherins were really good at smuggling it in to the castle. A somewhat decent bottle of red wine had been wrapped for the witch, though Dimitri would have gotten a much better one had he been away from the castle. A hamper of goodies from Honeydukes had been the next best bet, with the assortment filling a large wicker basket in it's place.

From there, Dimitri had had to think harder.

It had come to him eventually, and the wizard had kept that present hidden away from the witch.

At half past three, Dimitri had let himself in to the common room once more, knowing Anne would be heading back from Hogsmeade with Nerisei any moment. He'd asked for them to meet by four, and he couldn't help but fuss over the final touches to the room, direct the house elves, and then... just wait for Nerisei to arrive.

And hope... somehow, that he'd done enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Birthdays. That one day of the week that everyone is dying for. And Nerisei would too, if life hadn't taught her that they were not that important. Especially when you spent most of them alone, in a castle, doing lessons. Nerisei did not have her mother, neither her brother around to celebrate. Ivan had his reasons for staying away, reasons that had caused them more than just birthdays. Neri couldn't remember the last time she had actually spent quality time with her brother. How long would it be now? Almost two whole years?

Just before you met DImitri, a voice in her head reminded. And it was true. Dimitri had seemed to slip into her life just as the most important male in her life at that time was exiting. And part of the young witch was super glad that this was the case. Because if Nerisei were still close with her brother, if he had known what had gone down the last two years between the Ravenclaws... Let's just say that Dimitri would have more problems than just failing Potions. And his blood status would be of no use. Because Ivan would find a way to hurt him. At least ten times worse than what he'd done to her.

The only time the young witch had hoped for a something different, was when she had started spending time with Dimitri. But their relationship, or whatever that was that they had, was rocky from the start. So by the time her birthday came around, they were already distant. Hence why Nerisei had completely abandoned the idea of celebrating her birthday last year too. "But this is your eighteenth birthday, you idiot!" Anne had insisted, trying to persuade Neri into spending a few hours with her at Hogsmeade for her big day.

"Oh, Anne! I know that you're trying to make me happy and all, and I appreciate it, I do. But you know that I have to study for my apprenticeship and do my Head Girl duties. Plus, it's just a day. Nothing different!" Nerisei had insisted, hiding her face behind her Potions notebook, and cursing James Balan under her breath. "No different? I know for a fact Moreau thinks differently." The blonde had said with a smirk, earning an eye roll from the brunette witch.

"Well, yes. Dimitri and I are... close. Again. But he hasn't asked me out and I am just not going to run after him. I doubt he remembers it's my birthday anyway!"

"You'd be surprised..." Anne mumbled under her breath. She still wasn't fond of Dimitri, especially after everything he had put her friend through, but she couldn't lie. Dimitri cared for her, even though he was an epic idiot. "What?"

"Nerisei just come! It will be a mere few hours! Come on! If you don't come, I will end up buying you an army of lace, sexy underwear, plus all the form fitting leather dresses that I've seen you wear in your photoshoots. Though, now that I think about it, perhaps I should get you a vibrat-"

Nerisei slammed her notebook shut, her eyes going wide as she stared at Anne, who immediately started laughing. "What? If I don't do something you'll die a virgin! But with my little gift, you'll be much calmer to study and pass those exams. Has anyone told you that you're tense as fuck? A good orgasm or two will freshen you up in no ti-"

"Fine, fine, fine! You won. I will meet you at the Ravenclaw Tower on Sunday morning. Freaking witch!" Nerisei said with a huff, already picking up her things to run away from the blonde that would surely resume her torment if she stayed more. "See you Sunday at twelve, darling!" Anne yelled after her, but Nerisei was already out of the room.

-----------------

Sunday came faster than Nerisei expected. Dimitri had been quite oblivious that it was her birthday, apparently, because he had said nothing all week, and he hadn't bothered to try and arrange something for them either. Nerisei, being the stubborn witch that she was, refused to confront him about it, and instead let the days roll, as if nothing was going on. After all, she was used to not celebrating her birthdays anymore. Another year of silence wouldn't hurt.

Anne remembered her birthday just fine, though, and had also managed to persuade Neri to go to Hogsmeade with her, using any means necessary. Dimitri had insisted that he wouldn't be able to meet with her on Sunday anyway, something about catching up on History of Magic homework and then spending time with the guys, so Nerisei ended up standing outside of the Ravenclaw Tower, waiting for her crazy friend to make an appearance.

Deciding to dress up for once --mostly because Anne had insisted-- Neri had chosen a simple black pencil skirt and a cashmere light beige jumper, to keep her warm. A black fur coat would protect her from the cold, along with a pair of leather black gloves. Classy and elegant. Something that Nerisei had been leaning towards quite a lot recently. "New pair of boots?" Anne's voice brought the Head Girl back to the present. A single nod and a smile was the answer Nerisei gave her, before offering her arm to the blonde, who was dressed in a short, tight black dress and over the knee beige high heeled boots. A beige coat with way too much fur was draped over her shoulders. "At least we're matching in color." Neri admitted, before she ushered her fellow Ravenclaw down the Grand Staircase.

Their time at Hogsmeade was... fun. More fun than what Nerisei had expected. Anne was a crazy and wild, and sometimes Neri felt like there was no brain in that head of hers, but Anne always ended up proving her wrong. After all, she was placed in Ravenclaw for a reason. They had grabbed some hot cocoa and had done a little shopping -- who knew that Gladrags Wizardwear actually had decent clothing?--, but mostly, they just gossiped and laughed. Time flew faster than Nerisei had expected, but she only realised when Anne checked her watch and almost choked on her cocoa.

"Anne? Are you okay?"

"I totally forgot I had promised Mary and Jean Anne that I would help them with their Charms homework. Do you mind if we headed back?" The blonde asked with a small smile. Nerisei agreed, unknown to the lie that had just escaped Anne's lips, and started following her towards the castle. It wasn't a fast walk, but with company, time seemed to fly.

Once they reached the castle, Nerisei had thanked Annie for insisting they should go out, and went to leave , when the blonde stopped her. "I can accompany you to your dorms! It's no big deal. After all, there's so many bags you can carry, right?" Nerisei did not want to drag Anne along, and had insisted that she could handle it, but the blonde witch ignored her completely, and instead started making her way up the stairs.

Not five minutes later, Nerisei was outside of the Head Dorms, a big smile playing on her lips/ "Thank you, Anne! For everything!"

"Wait, wait! One more thing!" The fellow Ravenclaw said, placing the bags down and retrieving another gift from her bag. A packaged box, not too big, not to small, but Nerisei could not guess what it was. The packaging was plain and pink, with a fuchsia bow on top, causing Neri to raise an eyebrow. What on earth had Anne gotten her? "Happy birthday, little one! Use it often!" Anne had said with a giggle. It took five minutes for Nerisei's brain to register than Anne had indeed bought her a vibrator, but by the time the Head Girl was ready to yell at her, the blonde was already running down the corridor, blowing her kisses.

With a loud sigh, Nerisei gathered all her bags, including the devilish box, and moved towards the portrait, murmuring the password. All she wanted to do was have a nice, hot bubble bath and relax with a book. Perhaps afterwards, she might actually open Anne's gift just to see what all the fuss was about. But as the witch stepped foot in the common room, a shocked gasp escaped her lips. Bags and boxes fell to the floor with a small thud as the witch's eyes took in everything around her.

What had happened to the Heads' Common Room?

Everything was romantically decorated, a soft illumination across the room that looked vastly different than what she remembered it to be. Covers and pillows were gathered to create a makeshift fort, making the witch giggle softly. This was beautiful. Thoughtful. Her eyes darted from everything to the man standing in the middle of the room.

Dimitri stood there, looking handsome as ever, yet Nerisei was frozen to the spot. He knew. He hadn't forgotten... He had acted that way, while organising this whole scheme. And Anne had to be part of it too! There was no other explanation as to why she had insisted so badly on going out. "Mitri!" Nerisei breathed, running towards him and claiming his lips in a sweet kiss. She was happy. She was... floating!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:17 am

The wait had been an agonisingly long one. Despite it only having been thirty minutes long, Dimitri had worried constantly through each minute as he waited for Nerisei to arrive. What if Anne didn't bring her? What if Nerisei didn't want to spend the time with him because he'd not openly acknowledged her birthday until now? What if there was a surprise for the Head Girl in the Ravenclaw Tower that would keep her from coming here?

What if, what if, what if?

The mantra had been a difficult one to shake, and as the hour drew closer, Dimitri looked over the room with the unsettling feeling of not knowing if he'd done enough. Surely... this was, though? But what did he do if it wasn't? All of the questions would go unanswered for the man, though, as he instead took to pacing back and forth behind the sofa.

Until four o'clock came, and he moved himself to the side of the pillow fort that he'd made, watching the door like a hawk.

She would come.

Anne had promised.

Dimitri felt more than a little sick with the twisting knots in his stomach.

But shortly after four, the door to the common room opened.

And there was Nerisei.

Everything in the witch's hands dropped to the floor as she took in the room. The smile upon the witch's lips had been slow to begin with, but it spread rapidly across the witch's features as she took in everything he'd done for her. Not one to get too excited too quickly, Dimitri had waited for the witch to say something before he relaxed in to the situation. Nerisei kept him waiting, though, and his heart was hammering harder than it ever had before.

Until she managed to say his name.

Then, and only then did the boy relax, a smile breaking out on to his lips as the witch crossed the room to him. Her lips claimed his fully in that moment, and Dimitri responded with equal fervour against hers. The relief relaxed through his shoulders as he drew the witch close to him, pressing another kiss to her lips before he drew back slightly.

"Happy birthday, Nerisei." He spoke softly against her lips, the relief would be clear in his tone that he'd got this one right. As always, though, Nerisei drew him back in for another kiss and Dimitri did not complain as he embraced the moment.

Dimitri drew back again, though, this time so his lips weren't so close to the witch's. "Did you have a nice time in Hogsmeade with Anne?" He asked, the smile on his lips showing that it had been his master plan to get Nerisei out of the castle for the day. He would listen to what the two had done throughout their time in Hogsmeade, taking in all the information Nerisei had to give before he turned the subject more towards the here and now.

"So, we've got the night to ourselves. Food from the kitchen to snack on." Dimitri explained, turning Nerisei enough for her to see the platter the House Elves had made for them to feast on. "Your choice of movies, or tv show." He added, motioning to the screen that was half set up. "I'm going to need you to figure out how to get that to work though, because Phil didn't explain it fully.

"And, then there are your presents." He pointed out, motioning to the bottle of wine, and the hamper that she could peruse when she wanted to. She wouldn't be able to see the last one from here, but it was okay, he would make it work. "Then, finally, you have me."

The final sentence was said with a little bit of... not self-doubt, but what had supposed to have been a confident statement hadn't turned out quite how Dimitri had planned, and it sounded unsure. The fact remained, though, that Nerisei had everything he'd pointed out, and it was up to her where they started.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 9:27 am

Nerisei was still in quite a shock that Dimitri had not only remembered her birthday, but he had also managed to actually arrange something for her as well. The young male seemed to be maturing quite a lot, especially after they had broken up. Perhaps he had taken the time to think things through? See where his flaws were? For sure, he seemed to be way more aware of his words and actions, and that proved to Nerisei that his intentions were indeed pure. He cared for her. He wanted her. Just, most of the time, he was unsure how to go about it. Mistakes were made on both sides, but this was a change for new beginnings... Shouldn't she enjoy it?

Did you have a nice time in Hogsmeade with Anne?"

The witch's eyes narrowed at that, and a playful punch in the shoulder ensued, along with a soft laugh. "Oh, I knew something was really off, when Anne kept pushing me about doing something on my birthday. Though, to be fair, since we had not spend any of my birthdays together, I assumed you had forgotten... I am sorry." Nerisei said softly, leaning up to press a chaste kiss on his cheek. "Thank you. For everything.

"Also, I'd rather not talk about Anne's ideas, regarding my birthday. Especially not her gifts.."
The Ravenclaw witch murmured the last part, thinking back to the box that included something that Nerisei did not even know how to approach. Yes, of course she was intrigued, and it was no secret that it had been quite some time since she last enjoyed herself, but could she actually use something like that? Especially when she was just getting back with Dimitri? Though, what if Dimitri is still unwilling to satisfy her needs? Could Neri stay in a relationship like this, where the man just.. refused to give her more than a few kisses? The answer was no. Which only opened the door to more problems and more overthinking, and this was not the time for such negativity.

Thankfully, Dimitri's voice broke her out of her little bubble, and effectively brought her back to reality. Nerisei listened carefully to everything he was telling her, even turning her a bit to show her that his words were truthful. A platter full of snacks awaited them, and the young witch's stomach did growl a little at how appetising it looked. Then, there was the half set up TV, who was --obviously-- borrowed, but Nerisei was still thankful. Not to mention that she found it incredibly cute how Dimitri still, even after all this tine, struggled with technology. And finally reaching her presents, a nice bottle of wine and a hamper that Nerisei would definitely make use of.

"Then, finally, you have me."

That made Nerisei crack the biggest of smiles. The Ravenclaw witch turned to face the man once again, her fingers lightly caressing his cheek in a sweet manner. This was one of the sweetest things Dimitri had said throughout the entire time they had been involved with each other, and it showed, in a way, that he was hers. Completely hers, even for one night. "Oh, Mitri... This is the best thing a girl could ask for..." Nerisei whispered, leaning up to brush her lips softly against his. Nerisei wouldn't pass the opportunity to have Dimitri for herself, for as long as she could. Because, eventually, she knew she'd have to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 10:30 am

A smile grew upon Dimitri's lips as Nerisei stated how she knew something had been up when Anne had insisted they do something on Nerisei's birthday. Dimitri had known that it would possibly look suspicious, but Anne had pulled it off, and here they were. "You don't have to apologise." Dimitri reassured the witch as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "It was supposed to be a surprise, and I think I have achieved that!"

The intrigue remained, though, at the mention of Anne's presents and ideas that Nerisei did not wish to speak about with him. Nerisei had asked him not to ask though, and the Ravenclaw male did as he was told, not raising questions of those things. It was hard, though, not asking when your curiosity was piqued, but Dimitri was quite sure that Nerisei would tell him if, and when, she was ready to do so.

Distracted by the presents and set up, though, the thought of questions were gone as Dimitri instead showed the witch all they had for the evening. Whether it was enough had been pushed from the boy's mind as Nerisei turned back and told him that it was, and her lips found his again. Pressing his lips back to hers, Dimitri couldn't help but smile triumphantly in to the kiss, the worry of whether he'd done enough to impress the witch fading from his mind as he drew her back close and shared another kiss with her.

And then another.

It would have been easy to get lost in the sweet kisses, Dimitri found, the breathless sensation that followed each one pushing the idea of stopping the kisses further from his mind. But... they had other things...

Stealing another kiss, the boy drew back ever so slightly. "Do you want to pick a film, I'll... uhm... open the wine." The hesitation had come from the lingering kiss, and the intoxicatingly sweet perfume the witch was wearing, but he couldn't be distracted so easily from their evening. When Nerisei agreed, Dimitri moved away a little more, slowly, before he moved to the bottle of wine, and carefully opened the bottle. Whilst Nerisei found a film to put on, the boy poured out two glasses for them, before settling down in the pillows, waiting for her to return to him, and the movie to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)   Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Nerisei (Dimitri & Nerisei)
Page 1 of 1