Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dummy

Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Empty
PostSubject: Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]   Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:28 pm

Nerisei Gerber wrote:
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] 8a773e11

Life, for the forty seven year old woman, was going as well as expected. Janna Gerber had been a successful woman in her life, had married young to the man she had, eventually, fallen in love with, had a beautiful daughter, built a name for herself and opened two great galleries. She was a woman most people envied, and she liked that. The first years were fairly easy, with her paintings selling in extremely high prices, and her family being a loving sanctuary. A sanctuary that she needed, whenever she came home from work.

But as the years passed, her husband seemed to be absent more and more, leaving the woman alone to deal with their daughter and her business. But there were so much one person could do before it exploded. Nerisei was growing into a beautiful young woman, but Janna's relationship with her daughter had not flourished in the way the older woman wanted. She was well aware that it was mostly her fault, but the business she was running required a lot of work and time, time that she had taken away from her daughter.

Her daughter did not seem to mind, though, since she had ended up finding many, many things to busy herself with, and Janna was inexplicably proud of what Nerisei had managed so far. Pushing her to follow a modelling career had not been the smartest choice, since the witch all but rebelled against her, but it seemed that after her talk with Kit Harrington, the younger woman became friendlier with the idea. It was obvious that Kit Harrington knew how to make people see what he sees, this was why he was the best photographer there is, after all.

But no matter how good he was at his work, the man seemed to not have the same control over his life. Or that was what Janna had started to think, after he had left her waiting all night, in their usual room at the La Réserve Hotel, in Paris, France.

Her marriage to Søren had been one of convenience, for the past three or four years, something that did not sit well with the woman, who needed to feel loved and cherished. Of course, her marital problems had been hidden from her daughter, who had no idea what was happening. Soon enough, though, she would have to learn, since Søren had agreed that they should go separate ways, and try to make things easier for the both of them. After all, Nerisei was almost out of Hogwarts, and she would begin her own life too. She wouldn't need them anymore.

And this was why Janna Gerber had formed a relationship with Kit Harrington. Neither of the two wanted something serious, and that was exactly why Janna did not waste any time at all. She had known the man through their work, meeting with him constantly, since they attended the same events. The woman had admired his work, and when the opportunity came, she seized it. Kit was a handsome man, charming, intelligent... Janna felt like she mattered after so long of being ignored, and she did not want to lose that.

But after the incident at the Hotel, the woman did not know what to believe. She was't a child, she knew better than to sit around and cry over her long lost lover, but Kit wasn't like that. He had not returned any of her messages or calls... It was like he had disappeared from this earth, something that did not sit well with Janna, who was fuming with anger. If he wanted to end their rendezvous, he could very well say it to her face, and not run away, like a teenager.

Deciding it was better to move on, Janna had gone to Sweden, where her Gallery was busy organising another event. Work seemed to take her mind off of the things she did not want to think about, so the older woman tried to keep herself as busy as possible. "Miss Gerber, there's a man asking for you. We told him to wait, but he wouldn't lis-"

"Kit." The woman said simply, her eyes moving from the young girl in front of her, to the man who was approaching behind her. Janna kept her face neutral, handing her notes to the girl, before motioning for Kit to follow her to her office. Once the duo was safely behind closed doors, Janna allowed herself to glare at him. "What can I help you with?" She asked, taking a seat behind her office and motioning for Kit to do the same. He was not going to get away with what he did so easily.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Harrington
Adult
Adult
Kenneth Harrington

Job/hobbies : Internationally acclaimed photographer

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]   Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:29 pm

To Kit Harrington, Janna Gerber had always been a fine wine. Superficially, she looked absolutely delectable and upon further investigation, could intoxicate a man with her scent alone. Like fine wine, seh needed careful consumption, a process that started with appreciating every aspect of her flavor, her body as well as her intellect challenged to bring out her best. And very much like fine wine, her opulent and fruitful qualities came after a fine meal.

Unfortunately, Kit had not been able to indulge in those fine meals of late. Ever since he had met the young Miss Gerber and asked her to deliver the clandestine message and been unable to keep his end of the rendezvous, life had seen fit to give him priorities beyond the enjoyment of a certain Swedish art aficionado's company.

Circumstances had dictated such that answering his voicemail had not been important, neither had responding to texts and various forms of communique presented as opportunities to explain himself to Janna. And after well over a month, Kit was finally seizing on those opportunities, hoping they were not long past their expiration date. Janna would have no shortage of distractions should she choose to look, and indeed if she had found someone more suited to her needs, Kit would wave her off with the best of luck. But what she did deserve from the American photographer was an explanation.

And that was what Kit planned to give her as he arrived at her gallery unannounced. Well, that and the bouquet of cheery blossoms and tulips set on a bed of green and yellow leaves. Roses were cliche, and Janna deserved better than an overused symbol of apology. Kit liked to sometimes joke that even the roses were now sick of the press they received in literature worldwide.

The little thing that greeted him clearly knew of him, even if she couldn't recall who he was. Dressed in his usual athleisure attire but with a smart jacket in place to respect the holy ground they stood on, Kit cut an important figure, not one that could be told to wait outside. The girl's audible sigh of relief was pronounced when Janna spoke his name, denoting she knew him.

"Janna darling, how do you always manage to look more beautiful than the last time I saw you?" The question was rhetorical. no matter what happened between them, she was a lady and a lady's reputation merited preservation in front of her staff. "I apologize for the imposition, I hope I've caught you at a convenient time."

When Janna merely indicated he follow her into her office, Kit obeyed silently, the pleasant smile still on his features because the employee was still watching. If nothing else, he would not be the source of gossip in the witch's life. Once they were inside, the ice dripped heavy from her tone, making Kit maintain the smile. She had no idea how attractive she actually looked when she was angry.

"You could do me the kindness of accompanying me to dinner," he teased, not playing her game of hostilities. He knew he had done her a huge disservice, but he would address it like a gentleman. "I hear people tend to get hungry around evening time and it's almost almost seven in Lost Angeles." The explanation was delivered with the flowers extended towards her, hoping to melt away some of the ire.

Come plot with me! <3
Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Rsz_rs12
Back to top Go down
Dummy

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]   Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 6:29 pm

Nerisei Gerber wrote:
Words dripping with honey and endless smiles were what described Kit Harrington that day. Not that he was ever moody, but Janna could obviously see the reason behind Kit's arrival and his sweet words. He knew he had messed up repeatedly, after he stood her up at the Hotel and then ignored all of her calls and texts, so here he was, ready to try to get her to forgive him.

It was not going to happen.

"You could do me the kindness of accompanying me to dinner,"

The slight teasing did not go unnoticed by the woman, who kept her face neutral, unwilling to let Kit get under her skin. He was a charmer, and deep down Janna knew well enough that he would easily manage to persuade her into accompanying him to dinner, though, she wasn't truly ready to admit defeat just yet. Janna Gerber did not like being ignored at all, after all, this was the reason why she was breaking up with her husband.

Janna kept her eyes on Kit as she slowly took the flowers from him, cradling them  in her embrace and ever so softly leaning down to inhale their sweet scent. Oh, he was smooth, he had always been, Janna knew that better than anyone, she believed, but that still didn't mean he had won.

Placing the flowers aside on her desk, Janna gave him a small smirk before speaking up. "You know I do not attend dinners out of schedule, Mr. Harrington. You should have contacted my Secretary and asked for a scheduled appointment. Then, perhaps, I might have agreed." Janna gave him a look that blatantly showed him he was going to have to try harder than that and then spoke once again. "Anything else I could help you with? I'm a busy woman and as you know very well, time is money."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]   Reconciliation [Janna & Kit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconciliation [Janna & Kit]
Page 1 of 1