Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei)   CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm

It was terrifying, how quickly the end of the year had come upon them. Dimitri wasn't ready for the term to finish, because with it, his seventh year finished, too. The year in which he'd finally reconciled with Nerisei was coming to an end, and with it the uncertainty of what would happen next. Not for Nerisei. The witch was heading off in to the world with an apprenticeship with James Balan and a scholarship for university. She knew exactly what she was doing with her life.

Him?

Dimitri didn't have a clue what he was doing. University was on the cards, but he wasn't sure whether it would be of any use. His love for Charms was all well and good, but it didn't have any place within his family's business. A business he would have no choice but to join. They had avoided the subject as much as they could, truthfully, Dimitri not wanting to talk about it until it became absolutely necessary.

But it was the final week.

They were running out of time.

Dimitri and Nerisei had entered the Great Hall together that day. There had been chatter at lunch that Professor Newbury would be taking their class today, and that had put them in a better mood. The Professor was one of the more laid back teachers, and they needed that before they started their exams next week.

Tucking themselves in the back of class, the Ravenclase duo waited for the rest of their peers to arrive. The Great Hall was quite full by the time class was due to begin, and Professor Newbury had set about the class quite promptly at the start of the hour.

"Good afternoon everyone. I know we're all a little stressed with upcoming exams, so I've created a situation that will, hopefully, help you all out today. Duelling is a great way to blow off some steam, so we're going to enter in to a small tournament between the houses today. You can fight singularly, or as a duo if you would prefer. The winner of each duel wins housepoints for their house, the losers... can try again if they so wish.

"Do I have any volunteers to go first?"
Professor Newbury asked, looking around the room. "I should add, we're working only to disarm, not inflict damage upon one another."
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei)   CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:45 am

CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

CLASS: Duelling -- Spring Term Class (Nerisei)
Page 1 of 1