Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

Birthday : 1973-06-22
Job/hobbies : The Lady Clement

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 pm

He didn't answer her question, replying to her in to her ways instead as his lips gently worked with hers, parting her own softly as his tongue sought entrance it didn't need to. Louis could always lay claim to every part of her should he wish. It was another matter entirely that he always asked. Generosity or decorum, Vanessa couldn't say. All she knew was that they certainly weren't keeping within the boundaries of decorum at any rate as his body moved over her, letting her sink into the soft sheets as he kissed every single thought from her mind.

As his hands trailed over her body, Vanessa brought her own to circle his neck, playing with the stands of his short hair at the nape as she kissed him. Truly, nothing had changed in all those years.

Perhaps it never would between them?

The soft moan Louis' hand found its way to her breast made her want to giggle, made her want to dance and run like she used to as a child. Even after all this years, he still found her beautiful. Beautiful enough to open himself up to like that.

Maybe this time she could repay the favour. This time... it would go well. She was no longer fifteen and scared. She was no longer afraid another would hold as much importance to him as she did. Growing up hadn't been easy but it had drove in the lesson that no one could ever replace Louis in her life, and vice versa.

Come Plot With Me <3
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Rsz_ve10
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:04 pm

The steady pace at which they set out was good enough for Louis. Hopefully the witch beneath him would see past the slight tremble in his hands and the racing beat of his heart. The way his breath hitched as his fingers moved over his nipples, or because her tongue caught his in a manner they hadn't yet managed.

"Ven, you know I love you, right..." Louis whispered, though it wasn't a question, because he already knew that she knew that. It was a given in heir relationship, because there had never been a point in their lives when it hadn't been true. "I never got the chance to... to show you. But I think..." The words died on his lip as the heat rose in his cheeks. The years he'd waited he'd never really thought about how this was going to work.

It just worked in his head.

Louis' lips moved back over Vanessa's, incapable of firmness in case he hurt her. His hand moved from her breast to his boxers pressing them from his hips and kicking them off. He took a moment to steady himself, before he rolled on top of Vanessa, his arms supporting his weight as he waited a moment. Kissing, yes that was the best way to remain calm, he decided as he laced his fingers with Vanessa's free hand.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Ven." Louis whispered, the fear of the whole situation gripping at him tightly as he situated his erection against her. Pressing softly against her to find her already amply ready for him. A younger Louis might have been amused at this news, but at the moment he could think of anything more than Vanessa being okay.

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:05 pm

"Ven, you know I love you, right..."

Yes, she did know it with a certainty that could never be undone. Many things in life the brunette wasn't sure of, the future key among them as it loomed dark and frightening ahead of them. The past, so much of it had hurt and the future would likely be no kinder. But through it all, it was the one thing she did know.

That Louis did love her. That he always had. Just as much as she loved him.

"I never got the chance to... to show you. But I think..."

The time is right, she continued silently, completing the sentence that both of them could hear despite half of it being finished in silence. Words weren't important. Words were never enough to explain how they mirrored each other.

As she felt the thin fabric separate from his body, the witch let out another pleasant shudder of excitement. There was no doubt now. Gone were the insecurities of a fifteen year old. Replaced with the knowledge that she was his, mind, body and soul.

She was his...

You'll be mine before Louis even touches you, Vanessa.

It started in her stomach, the feeling of ice cold dread making her body freeze. Her racing heartbeat stilled, her quick breathing came to a stop, her pleasantly aroused body going limp as the long submerged memory surfaced.

But I can take away everything you saved for him.

How could she have forgotten. Louis had done such a good job this past one and half year of making her feel whole that Vanessa had forgotten... She had forgotten she was no longer worthy of Louis' love, his affection. The fact that she found it hard to breathe without him made no difference. She was still tainted, still soiled in the worst way possible.

Dominic's leftover.

Louis deserved better than her.

You're not really anything special to look at, are you?

A single tear rolled down her cheek as the memories of that horrendous morning accosted her once more, leaving her as helpless as Dominic had with her limbs bound. She was as powerless than as she was now.

And Louis would have to suffer for it.

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:05 pm

It was noticed almost instantly by Louis that Vanessa was holding her breath, and he very softly pressed his lips against hers in what he hoped to be a reassuring manner. But the signs of distress insisted on remaining present so Louis froze in place. Had he done something wrong? Was this much too soon for her?

The Frenchman didn't know the answer, and a moment later, the matter became worse. Seeing the tear slide down Vanessa's face made Louis begin to panic. Everything was wrong, so very wrong. "Ven..." Louis whispered, slowly drawing his erected length from her. He'd barely managed any distance in his own fear of hurting her. But it seemed even his careful measures were hurting her in a manner he didn't want to.

"Did I hurt you..?" He whispered softly, remaining above her but using every muscle in his body to keep the weight off of her. "I'm s-sorry..." Louis managed, reaching up to wipe away the tear that had fallen. "We don't... If you don't... want..." The words were ever present, had been for such a very long time. They never did anything Vanessa didn't want to. Today would be no different.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:06 pm

"Did I hurt you..?"

Perhaps the worst aspect of this ordeal was that Vanessa could feel the panic that wasn't originally hers echo inside her. The fear and nervousness and dread that came from Louis reflected completely in her because no matter what the situation was, she always, always knew how he was feeling.

Slowly, the witch shook her head, letting more tears run their course down her face and disappear into the sheets. No he hadn't hurt her. He never could. It was impossible. But the world had hurt her, in so many ways.

"You didn't..." she tried, managing words that refused to come out in her current state. Why hadn't she told him until now. Her reason for running off to America. The reason why she had gotten involved with someone who could never love her. To hope that one stain would remove another. But it hadn't.

Nothing could cleanse her now.

"We don't... If you don't... want..."

Vanessa shook her head once more. She would never leave him under the pretence that she didn't want it. He was hers, all of him. But she hadn't been as faithful. She was... she didn't...

"You..." the words stuck to her throat, refusing to come out as the tears continued their journey down her face and into the bed. "You deserve better... then... " The what, Dominic's whore? The very idea made her curl into him, her quiet sobbing evident as her frame shook.

"D-dirty," she managed, clinging to him as tightly as she could. "S-soiled."

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:06 pm

"You didn't..."

The words, mixed with more tears was enough for Louis to move off of her, back to the bed beside her. The sight of tears had never been welcome in his eyes, and right now he didn't have a clue why she was crying. It hurt, to see Vanessa in such a manner, but Louis knew that there would be a reason for it. Vanessa didn't cry over trivial things.

"You deserve better... then... "

Louis hushed her softly, his arms moving to envelope her, draw her close to him before his right hand moved back in to hers. "You are mine, Ven, you'll always be mine. There's no such thing as not deserving you." He whispered, trying to catch up with what was going on in her head.

"D-dirty," she managed, clinging to him as tightly as she could. "S-soiled."

"What happened doesn't matter, Ven." Louis whispered, trying to make her understand. How could she think it mattered? It had been a year since she'd told him about her daughter, and he had not run away from her. "All that matters is you and me now. It's all that will ever matter." He told her, ghosting his lips against hers in a manner he hoped would help.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:07 pm

"You are mine, Ven, you'll always be mine. There's no such thing as not deserving you."

You'll be mine before Louis even touches you, Vanessa.

"You... don't understand," the witch tried as he attempted to reassure her. His lips, always so soft, made her want to hide as she broke contact, instead tucking her head under his chin as she cried. She had wanted more than anything to... But it no longer mattered.

It wasn't fair to him. She at least owed him the truth before he decided to leave... Before she went back to being the thing that merely existed but never ever lived because life was gone with Louis.

"After you left..." she began unsteadily, her words punctuated with silent tears as she recounted how she had waited. She told him once again of her move to England, this time in more detail. Of the pressure from the family in France, her father's surprise at her not wanting to do as she had been raised to since girlhood. The way Dominic had paid her a visit that fateful morning.

"He... he came into my rooms and dismissed the maid," she stumbled, reliving the memory behind closed eyelids as her fingers gripped Louis impossibly tight, her fingernails digging into his flesh. "He b-bound me to the w-wall and said..." More sobs as she finally managed to choke out the secret she had been living with, the sense of being violated, of being defiled and never being good enough. As she continued to sob, all her fears and secrets pouring out of her and into him, along with her tears.

"They found me like that... the maid knew instantly and father hid me as best he could in America. I... thought two wrongs would make a right but they didn't. N-nothing was ever right without you."

And nothing would ever be right again either. Because now Louis truly knew the depths to which she had sunk in his absence.

Finally, the witch took a deep breath to conclude. "You deserve better than a broken mess... I understand."

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:07 pm

As Vanessa recounted the story of what a had happened after he'd left, Louis took note of the new details she'd overlooked over a year ago. Anger would have crossed him had Vanessa not been clinging to him like her life depended on it. No, she needed him now, and she needed him to be calm. So he outwardly remained so, for her.

"He b-bound me to the w-wall and said..."

But those words made Louis tense. His whole body tensed at the image of Dominic treating Vanessa in such a manner brought tears to Louis' eyes. But it was not a threatening manner that the story ended at. No, Dominic had not merely scared her. He'd violated Vanessa in the worst way possible.

By the time she'd concluded how they'd found her, Louis was shaking with anger, his free hand held firmly in a fist as tears ran down his cheeks. Louis didn't do angry, he hadn't done angry for a very, very long time. But anyone who knew him half as well as Vanessa would know that there were some lines you simply didn't cross in regards to Louis Clement.

Hurting Vanessa was a price that only had one punishment.

"You deserve better than a broken mess... I understand."

"I don't care if your broken or complete, Ven. You're perfect to me. You will always be perfect to me." Louis told her, though through gritted teeth the sentences didn't sound anywhere near as helpful as they should have been in that moment. The Frenchman pulled away from Vanessa, collecting his boxers and pulling them in to place as he moved towards the chair he'd left his clothes on.

"I'll kill him." Louis told her, pulling his shirt on and trying to do the buttons up with the shaking hands. "I'm going to kill the son of a bitch. Watch the last blood drain from... Kill him." The repetition was the only way Louis could think right now. The rest of his body was not functioning, tears rolling down his cheeks, fingers not working together to do the simple task of dressing himself.

All he could see was red.

Dominic was going to pay.

Back to top Go down
Vanessa Clement
Adult
Adult
Vanessa Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:08 pm

For a moment, her fear was palpable. It reared its head before Louis' reassurance could slay it, telling her this was the final straw. That he was leaving. His own tears were of rage but rage at whom? Her for keeping the sordid details from him or Dominic for... The witch still couldn't think of what he'd done.

"I don't care if your broken or complete, Ven. You're perfect to me. You will always be perfect to me."

If only it was true. But she was no longer perfect. She was just... his. And Vanessa was no longer sure if that would be enough anymore.

As Louis rose from the bed, leaving her cold despite the covers, the witch steeled herself for the worst. Despite the past year and a half coming with its share of problems, it had been the only life she had lived in a long time. And now it was over too.

"I'm going to kill the son of a bitch. Watch the last blood drain from... Kill him."

"You can't," she protested, rising from the bed with an agility she thought she had left behind over a decade ago. Without any care for her bare body, the witch moved to stand beside him, her grey eyes pleading with his.

"You know you can't, they'll find you... I can't... It doesn't matter anymore, what's done is done. You can't undo the past."

Come Plot With Me <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:08 pm

"You can't,"

"I can, Ven. He hurt you." Louis insisted, the fact his shirt wasn't doing up only increasing his anger in that moment. Vanessa didn't understand, how could she? His own brother had done unspeakable things to the woman he loved. Dominic had started it in his presence, but even when he was gone it wasn't enough.

"You know you can't, they'll find you... I can't... It doesn't matter anymore, what's done is done. You can't undo the past."

"Course it matters, Ven. It matters to me." Louis replied, pulling his trousers on despite his shirt not even beginning to buttoned up. Once his trousers were in place, Louis took the witch by the shoulders. "I've failed you completely, Ven. I was supposed to make sure you're safe and look what I've done. Nothing. They forced me away, and I let them. Dominic... Took what was always supposed to be mine. Some bloody American had the child that should have been mine. If I don't do anything now, when is this going to stop, Ven?"

The pleading tones were all he could manage in that moment, tears trailing down his cheeks. "I need to do something, Ven. I have to make it... Right."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)   Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodstock, Oxfordshire - 1999 (Louis)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next