Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)   The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

Ellie let out a heavy huff at the use of her full name, it was true Jacques was one of the only people to use her full name as so for the pure reason that it was terribly sexy rolling off his tongue with his French accent. Except now was the totally wrong time to talk about that. She found a slight jolt of confusion and let the passiveness fall off her face because although she’d heard him annoyed many times, it was hard to hear it directed so confrontationally. She moved back a bit, and let her brows meet in the middle.

It wasn’t that Ellie didn’t like Jacques, because truly she did (she wouldn’t be here if she didn’t). She liked him a lot, actually, way more than the general populous of boys at their school and in their class. Not to mention being around Jacques made her feel easy. Being with Jacques felt like slipping a security blanket around her shoulders in the middle of winter, it also made her uneasy because there was no one in the world that made her feel like this.

The sour in his tone made her the stinging in her heart worsen, and her stomach drop. She felt awful about the way that must have come out; but wasn’t that what he wanted? He’d basically said it when they first started… He didn’t want marriage from her did he? Wasn’t that every guy’s fear? More over shouldn’t it have been Jacques worst fear that she marry him? She was… unorthodox. Her parents were unorthodox, if he came with her to meet them then he’d understand that they weren’t the typical pureblood family that his family would approve of him marrying her.

They couldn’t be together because of what he said; different worlds from different backgrounds right? She stood up on the other side of the bed feeling her own ire build; looking back she probably should have seen that Jacques was hurt, just the smallest and letting her see.

There is no one more suitable in this world for me to marry!” She spat out gritting her teeth, her face growing red. “You’re a fucking Clement but you said it yourself, different worlds, different backgrounds. Wasn’t that what you were getting at? It’s not like I can’t marry you, Gods know I would love to marry you; it's that you can’t marry me!” She put emphasis on this, her fists clenched at her sides. "It’s not a do or don’t thing because it’s a can or can’t situation. You won’t marry me because you can’t marry me because we’re not of the same social hierarchy. Your parents would hate me; probably do without even knowing me just cause of who I am.” She squared her shoulders and lifted her hand to point a finger at him accusingly.

"And I’d never toss you out! You know me, Jacques, or at least you should at this point.” She was starting to grow tired at such a quick mood switch, and sunk back onto the bed with her back to him after he'd agreed to go with her, three small words that would make everything different between them. Three small words that were always stuck in her throat when she was around him, three words that would shift both their worlds.

But when she said those words things would change and - this was enough change for now.

I don’t see us going nowhere because I will get my hopes up,” she confessed, her back rigid and her eyes trained on the door, really truly wanting to bolt out despite her Gryffindor courage, she had an escapism mindset. “I want us to go somewhere.” She added, making herself stay and keeping her eyes as dry as she could. Everything could just fall apart right here in her hands, and it was so fragile, at all costs she wanted to protect this thing that her and Jacques had. Because for all it fragility it was the best part of her life as of late.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)   The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:53 pm

If he hadn't of known Ellie for as long as he had, Jacques might have been worried with her getting up and the clenching of her fists. But Jacques knew that despite the outward look that came from the witch, she wasn't going to do anything unreasonable. Or, at least, he wasn't going to let her do anything unreasonable.

Instead, Jacques let her vent (not that he would have had much in the way of time to interrupt) her frustrations because he'd read that, for some, it was helpful.

The finger pointing was childish, but Jacques remained silent, letting her continue because he could store her words away and reflect on each of them when she was done. A trick he'd learnt over the years when he'd found she simply didn't (or wouldn't) shut up very easily.

“I want us to go somewhere.”

With her final statement, Jacques moved himself close to her, his hands moving to her cheeks, ever so delicate in their touch. Moving her head enough for their eyes to meet, Jacques raised an eyebrow at her. "Sometimes I wonder why I like you, you talk to much." He teased, the beginnings of a smile showing he was teasing despite this certainly not being the time.

Moving closer, Jacques pressed his lips gently to hers, and then a little firmer than before. Allowing her a moment to just calm down before he pulled away.

"And, much too hotheaded." Jacques added, rolling his eyes a moment late before he sat back. "I didn't say anything like that, Ellie. You're jumping to conclusions." He continued, holding his hand up to show she was not to interrupt him until he was done.

"I am a 'fucking' Clement." Jacques repeated her words, not liking the sound of curse words leaving his lips - there were much more effective adjectives than swear words in his opinion. "And do you know what that means?" He asked, though it was rhetorical. "It means, I can do whatever the 'fuck' I want, Ellie." Moving to push her gently back on to the bed, his lips touching hers once more.

"If I want to marry you, I will." He murmured against her lips, his fingers knitting with hers as he led on top of her now. "What I meant was your parents might not like me, because I can do that, with or without their say so." Jacques explained, his lips ghosting to her ear. "You're mine, Ellie, and you always will be." He whispered, meaning it much of a romantic manner as he could muster in that moment.

"Even if I have to endure meeting your parents, and telling them that." He finished, smirking down at his girlfriend as he held himself just far enough from her face.

"Happy?"

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)   The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:28 pm

The between the two became notably less tense, and Ellie felt herself relax at that, she turned her face in his touch, reveling in the feel of his hands on her face. Contact with Jacques always made the butterflies in her stomach go haywire, and even this small amount was enough set her nerves crazy. She felt herself laugh a bit at his teasing, because it was clear, and her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the small smile growing on his face. She gave a tiny twist of the lips of her own that turned into a small smile, one of her hands came up to go over his hand on her cheek just to keep it there.

That’s why you like me,” she refrained from calling him stupid because it wouldn’t be too beneficial in their current situation. Besides it wasn’t true, he’d been Student of the Year once, she thought bemusedly.

When his lips pressed to hers, there had to be some sort of potion on his lips; a Calming Draught of some sort like he’d know she’d react like this.

When he pulled back, she couldn’t resist leaning forward to press her forehead against his shoulder, closing her eyes for moment. When he called her hotheaded she reared back, mouth open to defend herself, she noted his raised hand and pursed her lips. Her cheeks were now flushed as he continued to go against what he’d said. Her mouth went dry at the fact that she had been jumping to conclusions. Her mouth went even more dry and she was shocked by the fear that hit her blood system when he cursed; it didn’t seem right. Nor did it sound right. He was technically a prince, despite being an heiress, and it was wrong that he use that kind of language. Unless he was trying to make an example of how ridiculous she must have looked using those words, she had to give credit where credit was due; wryly she silently admitted she wouldn’t be cursing around him any time soon.

His hand lightly moved to push her back and she let it, she kept her head high, as her eyes took a wicked gleam at the prospect, the talking was done after all… She interlocked her fingers with his, taking in his words wholly and cataloguing them for later when she felt lonely.

Jacques is perhaps the only one who could put her into such a silent state, only being able to feel; wonderful sensations and beautiful stimuli being plucked being pressed against him. It should have been a warning sign; she didn’t belong to anyone. She knew that, he knew that (probably, ehh maybe not, whatever). In a way he was right. The universe had brought, out of all it’s infinite possibilities, him to her and her to him and in that moment and all the moments of her life that they were together she was his. He made her feel wanted and desired, not caged.

Okay,” she responded grinning, nodding a bit her eyes hooded before releasing his hands, “but might I warn you,” She trailed off the last words teasingly.

To watch it, Clement,” she murmured, using most of her strength from Quidditch to push him off her and onto his back, now in the center of the bed, she took to straddling his hips, letting her lips curl into a triumphant smile. “You are just as much mine as the air I breath; I won’t have some insipid Hufflepuff or even perfect Slytherin princess take you away from me.” She admitted referencing two girls she found herself disliking, before leaning down to press her lips to his again. "Still..."

Je t’adore,” she whispered against his lips, pulling back, she let the glow of his words flow from her to him for a single moment, her lips in a smile sweeter than any that she’d given anyone.

Then she pushed herself up off him and clambered off the bed, “I have a train to catch and bags to pack, I’ll see you Christmas Eve, mon cœur,” she said with a wink as she exited the room a confident sway in her hips returned.

{{Translations: Je t'adore/J'adore = I adore you, mon cœur = my heart}}
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)   The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Jacques didn't respond to Ellie's teasing of her talking being exactly why he liked her. Some days he couldn't pinpoint why he liked her, if she was being too... well, Ellie, but other days, most days, he knew that the reason he liked Ellie was because she was the one person who understood him like no one else ever had.

This, he kept to himself though, because talking about feelings was not something Jacques did.

He wasn't surprised that Ellie could manoeuvre them in to the opposite position. Ellie played Quidditch and he only ran, no muscle training, she was probably equal with him in strength but he never really used his around her. Besides, he always liked it when Ellie sat like that on him, it was a good view.

A short laugh left Jacques at the mention of two girls Ellie had believed (wrongly) to be to his liking. Jacques had never looked twice at either girl, and had no clue of their names, truth be told. But as her lips moved to his, it silenced his retort of 'you're not still on about them' to instead be a light kiss back to his girlfriend.

"Je vous adore trop." Jacques replied to Ellie's snippet of French. "Même si vous êtes une allumeuse." He added with a smirk, honestly he wasn't sure Ellie's French would be good enough to understand him completely, but it didn't matter in this situation.

"Revoir mon Coeur." Jacques replied to the witch - his tone a little more sarcastic at the use of the word, but meaning it no less. Letting out a small laugh to himself once she'd left. He was... he realised, getting in way too far with this witch, but he had absolutely no idea how to make it stop.

Or even if he wanted it to...

Je vous adore trop - I adore you too
Même si vous êtes une allumeuse. - Even if you're a tease
revoir mon Coeur - goodbye my heart

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)   The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Talk - Future (Jacques & Ellie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2